Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bury The Dead As You Have Been Taught By Almighty Father. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bury The Dead As You Have Been Taught By Almighty Father. (258 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bury The Dead As You Have Been Taught By Almighty Father. by Freeze007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
9.15 BURY THE DEAD AS I HAVE TAUGHT

I have taught you not to keep funeral parlour and mourning houses. That when somebody sleeps in the Lord, you should call some brethren, the number is not important. Together you should give thanks to God and then bury the person quickly without embalmment of the body or putting it in the mortuary, or doing any such worldly and unnecessary things to the body. Avoid mundane and worldly ceremonies and activities. I have given you the necessary way to conduct a burial ceremony. This ceremony is enough. The important thing is to thank God our Father and pray and commit the member's soul to God. The person is on transfer and not dead as you call it. But it is surprising that you have refused to heed this vital instruction but you continue in the ways of the world.

9.16 THIS TEACHING IS FROM HEAVEN

As I am standing here, delivering this gospel, I am speaking to you and the whole world from heaven. So that no one would say I did not hear. You are inexcusable, I repeat. These teaching could be likened to the rejected stone by the builders which later became the chief corner stone. I did not come to receive praises, honour and vain glory of men but I have come with the knowledge of truth and to impart same to all who want to be taught by me. I am not after the effect of the cause but the cause of the effect. All those who commit sins are slaves of sin and we have no room for slaves in this Kingdom. Christ said: "Every doer of sin is a slave of sin" If you start to practise these teachings from today, you will see changes in your life. Let us be thankful to God, because if I did not come, the whole world would have perished. For no one would have taught you about God. Therefore, if you have problems it is because you do not practise the teachings of the Holy Spirit.

THANK YOU FATHER FOR THIS RECONDITE WISDOM from Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(1) (Reply)

Udom’s Industrialization Thrust Intact, Fruitful – Akan Okon / Thursday 30th August 2018 Daily Devotional / Your Mind Can Feature At Its Entire Capacity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.