Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (71342 Views)

Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord / Sen Philip Aduda Refuting The Rumour That He Is Decamping From PDP To APC / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by klax(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
shugabasbn:
Please is a question not tribal war. Why Fulani people like power than all the tribes including Hausa in Nigeria and the same is not applicable in other countries that they are majority

You are not tribal bro your observation is correct the problem here is the fulani saw a foolish land occupied by foolish people and they took advantage that is it. If Tinubu and some of his people chose to be errand boy for a bloody fulani what do you expect? If people like okorocha, Nnamani, Amaechi, Ngige, Oshio, Onu, kalu etc turned slaves to people who in a normal sense should be their gate man what do you expect?
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Meritocracy: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
The rumour is true, that was how he denied decamping from APC to PDP. No safe place for treasury looters and selfish politician. Omori igba kon ridi joko.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by edupedia: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
All dis Apc sponsored propanda against Atiku

...na lie ...APC is not the present problem of Atiku....na Saraki...face your front....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by blackaxe78: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
klax:

You are not tribal bro your observation is correct the problem here is the fulani saw a foolish land occupied by foolish people and they took advantage that is it. If Tinubu and some of his people chose to be errand boy for a bloody fulani what do you expect? If people like okorocha, Nnamani, Amaechi, Ngige, Oshio, Onu, kalu etc turned slaves to people who in a normal sense should be their gate man what do you expect?

All this Nairaland small boys who are mostly Alaba shop attendants never cease to amaze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Ekez(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
edupedia:

...na lie ...APC is not the present problem of Atiku....na Saraki...face your front....
Ok sir
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by SirLakes: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Immediately after PDP primaries, the party will scatter like yam pepper grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by edupedia: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
STUPID BUHARI, DON LIE AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin

....wetin concern Buhari dia?....look for Saraki...he is the one dealing mercilessly with Atiku's ambition right now...he is always a snake...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by samwash(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just as d way IBB political career on been a president take fade out na so Atiku political career go take die.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by osykull22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Instead of dis thief to use his looted money to open companies like dangote and employ people he just want to waist it on campaign dt he will never win d election
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by dokyOloye: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku's political career is dead

Obasanjo killed it and he killed it successfully
That is how El rufai said Buhari was perpetually unelectable in 2011 or around that
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Ikpongiton: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
without atiku picking PDP ticket ,nothing for PDP
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by jolyment: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
matrix199:
If that happens, that'll make him a world class political prostitute.

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Hongbenga(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

God bless you for this Statement..
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by oyoman(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Simple truth
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by gtown: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
You talk like a prost... shocked. You should have known that Atikuchukwu is not constesting for PDP ticket against Buhari.
So what concerned Buhari with his defection again from the thieves party
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by bluecircle470: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
All dis Apc sponsored propanda against Atiku

Wetin concern APC with this again? Make una take am easy o
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by gtown: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
gentlegenius:
Lies from the pit of APC...
The sound of Atiku's name is enough to send serious fears into the camp of the desperate dullard.
Advise your Atikuchukwu to first of all box himself out of Sarathief conundrum.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
gtown:

Advise your Atikuchukwu to first of all box himself out of Sarathief conundrum.

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Dollabiz: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by akilo1: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2018
matrix199:
If that happens, that'll make him a world class political prostitute.
he is already a world class political prostitute
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by AreaFada2: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2018
I would have liked Atiku to have become president in 2015. He's more cosmopolitan, understands different parts of Nigeria, much more moderate and can run business much better than Buhari.

But Buhari should be allowed to continue till 2023 and return power to the South. Another Northerner taking power in 2019 means another 8 years of Northern rule. A Northerner will not quietly leave power if he loses like Jonathan did. In fact they will mobilize all the poor pre-teens in Kano & other Northerner cities t get PVCs and vote to rig the election.

Yes, it's now about North & South. Not ideal but reality of Nigerian ethno-religious politics stares us in the face. Ostriches can stick their head in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Pat081: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
stupid u too Wu tell u dat Atiku is nt d one telling lies here
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Pat081: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Atiku is going soon let us wait for PDP to pick d man dey want to use
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Pat081: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2018
shugabasbn:
Please is a question not tribal war. Why Fulani people like power than all the tribes including Hausa in Nigeria and the same is not applicable in other countries that they are majority
Is Atiku, Bukola Saraki and d rest Fulani? Atiku n his brother Bukola Saraki all want dey want is to get dia by force, nt dat dey love d poor people of dis country.thank God it b long mi read about Fulani killing
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by emmie14: 5:27am On Aug 27, 2018
TheAngry1:
The guys knows he will not get PDP's ticket...I know some haters will come for me here, but I prefer another four years of Buhari with all his shortcomings, to the possibility of an Atiku, Tambuwal, Makarfi or Saraki Presidency. The only other person worthy of support is Kingsley Moghalu.
Ara nta
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by emmie14: 5:30am On Aug 27, 2018
AreaFada2:
I would have liked Atiku to have become president in 2015. He's more cosmopolitan, understands different parts of Nigeria, much more moderate and can run business much better than Buhari.

But Buhari should be allowed to continue till 2023 and return power to the South. Another Northerner taking power in 2019 means another 8 years of Northern rule. A Northerner will not quietly leave power if he loses like Jonathan did. In fact they will mobilize all the poor pre-teens in Kano & other Northerner cities t get PVCs and vote to rig the election.

Yes, it's now about North & South. Not ideal but reality of Nigerian ethno-religious politics stares us in the face. Ostriches can stick their head in the sand.
Nigeria not Nigerians may not survive another buhari's 4years. Disintegration is imminent
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2018
TheAngry1:
The guys knows he will not get PDP's ticket...I know some haters will come for me here, but I prefer another four years of Buhari with all his shortcomings, to the possibility of an Atiku, Tambuwal, Makarfi or Saraki Presidency. The only other person worxthy of support is Kingsley Moghalu.
You need to check your head then. Buhari is just like a walking corpse. Shame on Nigerian youths with your kind of reasoning
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by mykkel(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Very desperate man...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by TheAngry1: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
You need to check your head then. Buhari is just like a walking corpse. Shame on Nigerian youths with your kind of reasoning

Shame on your generation for supporting Atiku and that senseless kleptomaniac called Jonathan
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by AreaFada2: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

Nigeria not Nigerians may not survive another buhari's 4years. Disintegration is imminent

Well he who does not want a peaceful change is courting a violent & disorderly one.

All autocratic and oppressive regimes throughout history always ended up being forced to do what reformers wanted only with unnecessary upheaval.

The best unintended allies of Mend, Massob, Ipod and others are the intransigent and self-indulgent political classes. That much is clear from human history.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by klax(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

All this Nairaland small boys who are mostly Alaba shop attendants never cease to amaze

You Mr metusellah I guess this is where oldies like you come isn't

I guess you have begin to witness demential that is why being a slave to a fulani whom.we grew up to know as a Water Well Diggers and selling strong dick herbs now suddenly turned the Lord of the ring because of people like you it's a shame.

Is it only in Nigeria we have fulani? Is their no fulani in other African countries and no one heard their voice but in Nigeria they are the boss because of some foolish heads. In Ghana when herdsmen try to misbehaved hope you remember early this year that the Ghanaian army head order to kill any fulani idiot that try nonsense and the entire Ghana stood by him till now do you hear any useless herdsmen killing in Ghana? He'll no.

Pls Mr metusellah free us ok. If any fulani cross my path wrongly in a wrong place he is dead man that is it I have no mercy for them.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by blackaxe78: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
klax:

You Mr metusellah I guess this is where oldies like you come isn't

I guess you have begin to witness demential that is why being a slave to a fulani whim.we grew up to be a Water Well Diggers and selling strong dick herbs now suddenly turned the Lord if the ring because of people like you it's a shame.

Is it only in Nigeria we have fulani? Is their no fulani in other African countries and no one heard their voice but in Nigeria they are the boss because if foolish heads. In Ghana when herdsmen try to misbehave hope you remember early this year that the Ghanaian army head order to kill any fulani idiot that try nonsense and the entire Ghana stood by him till now do you hear any useless herdsmen killing in Ghana? He'll no.

Pls Mr metusellah free us ok. If any fulani cross my path wrongly in a wrong place he is dead man that is it I have no.mercy for them.

Did I ask for your Biography?

Store boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.