Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool (1723 Views)

Governor Uba Sani Renames Major Road After El-Rufai / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
While Kwara state government are using our allocation to bribe senators in Abuja not to impeach saraki, Kwara state government neglect their responsibility for their leader interest.

This is the Erin ile township road in Kwara state with swimming pool at the center of the road.

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by fk001(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm so pathetic
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by abokibuhari: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
You didn't see it when kwara was APC its now they joined PDP you telling us.

Make una go sleep jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
This one na small..you never seen road wey turn ocean for Kwara?
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by AONO: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
mumunatu u even have the one with swimming pool you not happy somewhere else it's ocean that they have
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by Donald95(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2018

Flood killed about 44 and destroyed up to 500 houses in Kastina and Abeokuta but up till now, Buhari the Paedophile has not proposed a solution that will prevent future occurance. Yet BMC'S are not talking because it's APC

December is almost here and its no longer a breaking news that fuel scarcity always strike that time which will lead to hike in everything, Buhari the Paedophile has not proposed a a solution that will prevent it. Yet BMC'S are not talking because it's APC

Zamfara massacre and Boko Haram killings occurs everyday instead of the Paedophile to stiffen borders,he rather chose sending soldiers to their death( just like someone that prefers HIV antiretroviral drugs to prevention) Yet BMC'S are not questioning this foolishness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by adem30: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
I know this spot very well, it's before the railway crossing in Erin-Ile.

The time you will spend driving from Erin-Ile to offa is greater than the time you spend from Ikirun to Ila-Odo in Osun state.

I always envy Osun people. Their worst governor is better by far compare to any Kwara governor

1 Like

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by Udantu: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
The funny thing is that you will that pot hole in all the 36 states be it Apc apga or pdp.

Nigeria is a shitholee country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Who is taking politics here?
People like you are the reason Nigeria is not progressing, instead of you facing the reality on ground you rather busy defending your pay political boss..

You better wake up from your trouble bed.
abokibuhari:
You didn't see it when kwara was APC its now they joined PDP you telling us.

Make una go sleep jare

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
In an unjust society silence will always remain a crime.
AONO:
mumunatu u even have the one with swimming pool you not happy somewhere else it's ocean that they have
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lalasticalla
Udantu:
The funny thing is that you will that pot hole in all the 36 states be it Apc apga or pdp.

Nigeria is a shitholee country
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by Ponponkon: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by slimfit1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Them no dey pay tax otherwise them for done repair am and if them they pay and the road looks like that them no get sense. That includes everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am telling you, any time I visit Osun stated I'm always wondered if kwara state is not part of Nigeria.
adem30:
I know this spot very well, it's before the railway crossing in Erin-Ile.

The time you will spend driving from Erin-Ile to offa is greater than the time you spend from Ikirun to Ila-Odo in Osun state.

I always envy Osun people. Their worst governor is better by far compare to any Kwara governor
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ask harmony holding what they are doing with kwara tax
slimfit1:
Them no dey pay tax otherwise them for done repair am and if them they pay and the road looks like that them no get sense. That includes everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by comos: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
ASHIWAJU001:
While Kwara state government are using our allocation to bribe senators in Abuja not to impeach saraki, Kwara state government neglect their responsibility for their leader interest.

This is the Erin ile township road in Kwara state with swimming pool at the center of the road.

is this all you have to show ?

Maybe you want the governor to paved the road to your sitting room.

ode !
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by docadams: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm, OP is a lazy yoot. See proper flooding in Ilorin below

Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ican2020: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Are the roads in your State better, cause the roads in my State are 00000ssssssssss
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
I have my replying you accordingly but I wasn't brought up in such manner, but I will advise you to learn how to contribute meaningfully in a public discuss like this.
Get yourself brain quote author=comos post=70654485]

ode ![/quote]
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ngadaAwo: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
midolian:
This one na small..you never seen road wey turn ocean for Kwara?
[/s]
claptrap
why didn't you say it when kwara was apc

sycophants gworo sellers
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by kehinde1588(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Must everything be politicized?
The OP raised a very good observation. The state of roads in kwara is nothing to write home about not only in Erin-ile but virtually every where in kwara state. One of the responsibility of a good citizen is to call the attention of the government to what they feel it needed to be done. The incumbent governor cant point out to a major project through out his tenure(8years). .
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by kehinde1588(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
comos:

ode !
People like you is the reason why I dnt like argument, instead of you to face the reality, rather you choose to be sentimental. The O.P raised a very good observation but you are too blindfolded by politics to see that.
I pity the future of this country.
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Remain blessed bro
kehinde1588:
Must everything be politicized?
The OP raised a very good observation. The state of roads in kwara is nothing to write home about not only in Erin-ile but virtually every where in kwara state. One of the responsibility of a good citizen is to call the attention of the government to what they feel it needed to be done. The incumbent governor cant point out to a major project through out his tenure(8years). .
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by yazach: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2018
When Saraki finally become IPOB president, he will build this type of swimming pool for them since they love swimming
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Just leave him, he must be certainly influenced by something else because I believe that a right thinking citizen will never speak in this manner
kehinde1588:

People like you is the reason why I dnt like argument, instead of you to face the reality, rather you choose to be sentimental. The O.P raised a very good observation but you are too blindfolded by politics to see that.
I pity the future of this country.
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2018

yazach:
When Saraki finally become IPOB president, he will build this type of swimming pool for them since they love swimming
Re: Kwara Major Road Turned To Swimming Pool by ASHIWAJU001: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2018
;Dword
ASHIWAJU001:

(1) (Reply)

See As British Prime Minister Was Welcomed Today Along Buhari (photo + Video) / Biafra Territory As Recognised By Nations Of World / Adebutu's Camp In Disarray As Party Chieftain Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.