Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' (33161 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Gistvic: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
A Video went viral recently which shows a man twerking who fans and followers believed was the same popular yomi casual.

Yomi Casual has finally Reacted to the video on instagram, In which he said it wasnt him in the video;

Read reaction:

I really wish some bloggers can do more research before they try to kill the brand you have built for 12yrs "THATS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....but them no reach!!!!� jokes apart tho, this guy resemble me sha����� but i too like woman to wear bumpshort���� #Tailor

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9D-oTFSvm/?hl=en

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/yomi-casual-finally-reacts-to-video-of.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Paulfroshman: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Davido In Tears Bring Out Chioma On Stage Says "My Bride" In Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sziFTClw8VE
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Paulfroshman: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Peter Psquare Prank & Disgrace His Son In His Mansion In Atlanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASppjTBcc1E
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by ct2: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2018
bloggers ( telling lies as sources of income )
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2018
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
And a video?
Maybe millions words...........

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Bunch of iberibe
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by AJOT99(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
ok
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by nijabazaar: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Hips don't lie...

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by naijacentric(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
I heard u and ur big bro are playing dat other league

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by bobokeshington: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
wawu �
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by ehmmy11(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Next patient please shocked shocked..we don't have all day grin

35 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
What do we make of this useless info now? undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by LadyHeaven(f): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Mtcheew, so wearing short (BUM) shorts automatically makes one ga.y and no longer a woman lover? Wonder if girls who wear baggy and breakdance are automatically labeled Lesies...anyway wetin concern conductor with overload?

*walks out

9 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Onechancearmy(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Bro's too embarrassed to own up to his gayishness.
Typical DL nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
stupid bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by SexTin(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin Him Won Twerk, Useless Bottom, Shaken By Force. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Monaco2(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Are u sure dats not u?!?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by sanpipita(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Many guys do this within their privacy, shouldn't be an issue

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Bambambiglo: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
So this guys nyansh now leaks? shocked
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by tstx(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
na wa oo
see my signature
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Mtcheew, so wearing short (BUM) shorts automatically makes one ga.y and no longer a woman lover? Wonder if girls who wear baggy and breakdance are automatically labeled Lesies...anyway wetin concern conductor with overload?

*walks out
what do u mean...

It is not OK for a straight man to wear bum short please roger that

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by bobokeshington: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70647841:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
And a video?
Maybe millions words...........

He said he wasn't him yet your still talking pop... There no difference between you and buhari...Dullard!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Banky W Is Tunde Demuren's Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.