Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Quo Vadis...a Normal Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quo Vadis...a Normal Story. (262 Views)

“My Career Was One Of Outright Rejection Of The Status Quo.” -Babs Omotowa / You Are Great Irrespective Of Your Present Status Quo / Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quo Vadis...a Normal Story. by oluwakayode25(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hi guys, I just wrote this a few minutes ago and I need a few thoughts, I am not your average writer nor your pro writer but somebody who thinks he is a Jack of all trade..please read through and share your thoughts if you must.Gracias!

"Kon kon kon" Chris knocked softly on the gate as she instructed, his knock was so light that he wondered if he really wanted her to be aware of his arrival, he feared her parents could be home but she assured him a while ago when they spoke on phone that they weren't in, but he still knocked with caution, her dad was a school principal and a pastor, he could almost imagine him opening the gate with a whip in his hand and a bible in the other, he laughed at his own thoughts, bisola had told him a lot about her dad for him to know he wasn't one to mess with, he had only started wooing her, 7 long years of schooling together and Chris only recently found the courage to talk to her some months after the completion of their WAEC, as handsome as Chris was, he was never a flirt, he was totally old school, he was an average student at best and yet was not social in any way, maybe thats why she never liked me much he thought.
"Chink" sounded the metal gate as it was unbolted from inside, Chris was jolted back to reality from that sound, he stepped back slowly looking to make a break if he needed to, the gate opened slowly and a sweet scent filled the air that left his smelling ability in disarray, he was sure he could smell some strawberry, then he smelt vanilla, he couldn't tell what he smelt, but one thing was certain for sure, he loved it!
Chris looked with passion at the figure in front of him, his senses messed up, all he felt like doing was bury his nostril deep in her skin, then smell her hair so as to know to satisfy his curiosity as to which scent each carried, he was only going to be talking to bisola face to face in 7 years since he got to know her but he was certain she didnt know he admired her secretly, his chest began to beat fast while skipping beats in between, he suddenly felt he had wings and wanted to pummel into the sky, she smiled as she said "hi" and Chris suddenly lost his voice as he tried to reply, he felt his tongue no more, he wanted to talk but all he could do was stare, he was always shy but he always pulled through, he remembered the first kiss he had with francisca, who was way older than him and cajoled him into going out with her, he remembered the night she kissed him and how he felt nothing, all he felt was numbness and trembling fingers that resulted in him breaking his mum's ceramic plate, he also remembered how his friends laughed at him whenever he recounts his ordeal, he ran his eyes all over bisolas figure, her hair was short, thick and dark, she had a plain black tee shirt on and as he guided his eyes down her body, he noticed her nipples pointing helplessly on her chest like they wanted freedom, he turned his gaze away but just in time to notice the white skirt hanging gracefully on her waist and she punched him playfully in the ribs "mister late comer, you took forever, I almost had to report a missing person to the police, she joked, "come inside jor", she turned her back and headed towards the open door in the building and Chris trudged along like a dog on a leash, he felt hot and cold at the Sam time, he wiped his wet brow, he was sweating like a "Christmas goat", and slowly he followed like a lamb to the slaughter, only that in this case, this lamb was willing to die.

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Quote Of The Week / The Blind Alley - Episode 24 / Attribution Error: An Error Too Costly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.