Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" (27603 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Mrop(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Big brother naija star Uriel looks stunning in new makeup photos. At first you won't be able to recognize her because her new makeup change her totally.

See photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/look-different-fans-react-new-makeup-photos-bbnaija-star-uriel/

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Mrop(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2018
truly she looks different

See more of her beautiful makeup photos here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/look-different-fans-react-new-makeup-photos-bbnaija-star-uriel/

More comment

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Imortal001: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Borah squad! In fela voice "u dey bleach o, u dey bleach..

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Nukilia: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2018
How come these are the kind of news that we are greeted with on our social network? Something is fundamentally wrong with our system.

18 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by dabrin: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by SIMPLYkush: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2018
I want the head of my dick in her pussy, I know how tight I would be, help me God

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Bluezy13(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm...

Thank God for Makeup
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Bossontop(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2018
undecided
Hanty!!!!......are you becoming light or na my eyes dey pain me

8 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by SEONaijaExpert: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2018
I see NO beauty in makeup pictures. I only see deceitful and confused people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Uhmmm...the person who did this make up is capable of smuggling Satan into heaven ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Still same, no difference

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by EmmaLege: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
kiss
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
She looks suckable kiss
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by YorubaEmir: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Is she a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by ElChidi: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Must they expose cleavage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by helphelp: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Dem don give am sample as makeup, now the real skin bleaching will begin.

Inferiority complex ain't easy to deal with

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by dimexy247(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol, Nigerians, always giving too much credit to unimportant issues. Everyone shouting you look good, you look great. We know all na because they are saying the same thing. Fake people.
If anyone at all had said what kinda makeup is this, they would have followed the same trend.

Bunch of hypocrites.

15 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by LordBaelish: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2018
lies, lies

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by meobizy(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again "fat girls will die as virgins if I was the only man on Earth.".
The first picture is really cute. I'm sure the makeup applied is the type which looks good in pictures but upclose looks like her face is entombed in a concoction of layered powders and fluids.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by winkmart: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Masculine
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by latonyn(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2018
My everyday crush since day 1 of the BBN

Nobody should quote me oooooo except you want amadioha to strike your head
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by olisaEze(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I want the head of my dick in her pussy, I know how tight I would be, help me God

shaarap der! u dey beg God to hep u commit fornication u nor dey fear!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Shading with styles.....
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by YungTemy(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
I'm not understanding all these complements... All I see is a lady on make up. She no even fine pass me sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Radiant1020(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2018
meobizy:
I've said it before and I'll say it again "fat girls will die as virgins if I was the only man on Earth.".
The first picture is really cute. I'm sure the makeup applied is the type which looks good in pictures but upclose looks like her face is entombed in a concoction of layered powders and fluids.

How is she fat?
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by meobizy(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Radiant1020:

How is she fat?
Jamb question.
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Radiant1020(f): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
meobizy:

Jamb question.

Get your eyes washed
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Radiant1020(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2018
meobizy:

Jamb question.

Get your eyes washed
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Proffdada: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Is Uriel not a man's name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Uriel Oputa & Miyonsea Become Indomie BBNaija Ambassadors (Photo) / Annie Idibia Shows Off New Look (photos) / Reno Omokri Scolds Tacha For Referring To Her Critic As A "Lazy Nigerian Youth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.