Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI (28397 Views)

Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Jjj
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2018
AJIMOBI JUST SIMPLY SHOW AYEFELE THAT HE HAS POWER OVER ANY DECISION IN OYO STATE...... NO WAHALA GOD OWNS EVERYBODY
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by chiefolododo(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
when APC people say they will, they mean they won't
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Brains1990(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmmmm..... Tell that to the dogs. Did you tell us before u sanction that the music house should be destroyed? Just go quickly and quietly and put that house in a shape more beautiful and better than it was before. Dumb head governor...
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Wailers can never be satisfied. No matter what.
must u tagged everything with politics? come out plain, is he going to use his personal money? let reason as a good citizens if we want this country to be great again. both APC and PDP, which one is better? none.

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Boyooosa(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
I hope he is not going to steal money for his shortsightedness...

Quite pitiful this is happening in the fmr capital of old western region...smh. While bagudu or wetin wetin from jebbi presents a budget of 150b after declaring income of 151b on rice only...smha.
This bloodiy-fool is still romancing the case of a singer while everybody has moved on after your politically motivated erroneous legal demolishment... Shaking my head again again again again!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by udemzyudex(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
With the state money after destroying it?
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by sevo(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Too late son.... A sh..it that has been shi..t cannot be unshi..ted..

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Didcot: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2018
A constituted authority used tax payers funds to demolish a property and is now going to use the tax payers money to rebuild it.

We are mad in that part of the world!

You are a disgrace Abiola Ajimobi
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by cattylove7(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2018
to prevent curses from a disabled man am sure usin state funds y destroyin it in d 1st place!www.cattylovegist.com
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2018
My thoughts exactly! Waste of tax payers money.
Very wasteful. I'm disappointed in this kind of behaviour.
kolafolabi:
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. May I ask why he demolished the building in the first place? Nonsense!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
must u tagged everything with politics? come out plain, is he going to use his personal money? let reason as a good citizens if we want this country to be great again. both APC and PDP, which one is better? none.
Youre saying nonsense.
Did he personally demolished the structure?
Did he use his personal excavator?
Are you still living in denial that OYO state government demolished it and not Ajimobi family.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
He will now use Oyo people's money to renovate it by inflating the cost.I know his dirty game plan.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by SMUAG(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2018
On whose pocket
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by sevo(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Youre saying nonsense.
Did he personally demolished the structure?
Did he use his personal excavator?
Are you still living in denial that OYO state government demolished it and not Ajimobi family.

Guy, what trash are you saying?? Agreed.. Oyo state govt demolished it.who is the head of the Oyo state govt?? Or are u saying a major decision like the demolition of ayefele's building didn't pass tru his table

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Groovenaija360(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
see how we waste resources
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
sevo:

Guy, what trash are you saying?? Agreed.. Oyo state govt demolished it.who is the head of the Oyo state govt?? Or are u saying a major decision like the demolition of ayefele's building didn't pass tru his table
As expected. You don’t live anywhere close to southwest and have never been to OYO state before but you make it your priority to analyse everything about Oyo State Government.
I’m done here ✅
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by platitech(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2018
How does "we will ASSIST him" translate to REBUILD? I'm simply not understanding!!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by sevo(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
As expected. You don’t live anywhere close to southwest and have never been to OYO state before but you make it your priority to analyse everything about Oyo State Government.
I’m done here ✅

Bla bla bla bla...guy, u still didn't answer my questions??

Its evident that the Oyo state govt didn't expect the backlash that is coming out from the demolition of ayefele's building. Shikena
Ajimobi and Oyo state govt should collect their...

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by precious1967(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2018
medicine after death. power drunk governor.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by benzion72(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Damage control. If he did not rebuild before election Ayefele is on his own.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Neofingerz:
Ayefele fans right now
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by benzion72(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
I’m done here ✅

APC canverser
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by cyrielo(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
With tax payers money! Building that shouldn't have been demolished in the first place. undecided
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
sevo:

Bla bla bla bla...guy, u still didn't answer my questions??

Its evident that the Oyo state govt didn't expect the backlash that is coming out from the demolition of ayefele's building. Shikena
Ajimobi and Oyo state govt should collect their...
Continue to blab cheesy

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by puretayo(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
He's Rebuilding it, only because of the political implications it has on Oyo Apc. Last last na oyo people money den go use.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by baysol: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
anjowaka510:
IBADAN— GOVERNOR Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State, yesterday, promised to rebuild the demolished Music House owned by Evangelist Yinka Ayefele.
This came as the estranged relationship among Governor Ajimobi; a former governor of the state, Chief Rashidi Ladoja and another former governor, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala was, yesterday, set aside at the 90th birthday celebration of the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji, as the event brought the trio together.
The governor, however, prayed for the Olubadan for more longetivity and that his continued reign would witness more development in Ibadanland.
On reactions that trailed the demolition of Yinka Ayelefe’s Music House, Ajimobi pledged the state government’s commitment to assist the renowned gospel singer in rebuilding the demolished building and also give necessary logistics, adding that Ayefele had held a peace talk with him while he visited him in his office.
He said: “I thank God for the life of the Olubadan for clocking 90 years because he is my father. I pray that the ancient city of Ibadan will witness more development during his reign.”
“I want to say that the imbroglio between the state government and Yinka Ayefele over the demolition of his Music House has been resolved. And I pledge the government’s commitment to assist him.”
The 90th birthday celebration of the Olubadan was held at the International Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan, UI.
Also, the event brought together, Ajimobi, Ladoja and Alao-Akala.
Ladoja, the Osi Olubadan, who had long been at loggerheads with Ajimobi over the leadership of the state and the recent Ibadan chieftaincy review carried out by the incumbent governor, was seen embracing the governor in a joyous mood.
The event attracted the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi; the Olugbo of Ugbo kingdom, Oba Obateru Akinruntan; Eleruwa of Eruwa, Oba Samuel Adegbola, and General Officer Commanding (GOC), 2 Mechanised Division of the Nigerian Army , Major General Chukwudili Azinta represented by Brig-Gen. Soyele.
Others are former Senate Leader, Senator Teslim Folarin; Eleruwa of Eruwa, Oba Samuel Adegbola and some white cap chiefs from Lagos.
Others were Dr. Olusola Ayandele, Mr Seyi Makinde, Mr Joseph Tegbe, Chief Niyi Akintola, Alhaji Sharafadeen Alli, Mr Isaac Omodewu, Dr Azeez Adeduntan and Chief Adebayo Adelabu.
Speaking at the event, Governor Ajimobi appealed to the citizenry to eschew any act capable of truncating the peaceful co-existence in the state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/ill-rebuild-ayefeles-music-house-ajimobi/
This underperforming Governor sha can be boastful and arrogant. Is it his money or tax payers money he will use to rebuild his egocentric destructive tendency. Nigeria never cease to amaze me by the wanton lawlessness and impunity that is so rife all over the place. What a decay, symptom of a dying nation and loading anarchy.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by sevo(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Continue to blab cheesy

While ayefele is having the last laugh...lol

Ajimobi...the demolition man.. Wesley snipes ain't gat sh..it on me.

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Bakerdav: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. May I ask why he demolished the building in the first place? Nonsense!
that is constituted authority for you in oyo state, wasteful spending, workers salary and pensioners are there not paid

Police Release Julius Abure. He Reacts (Pix) / Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu