Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) (41142 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Girl Slays In Her 5th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Spainze007(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2018
I think something is wrong with you***

rafabenitez:
Its a pity dis one chose to die for nothing
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by pussygotlips: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Hotzone:

Hope u are joking by calling a recruit private 'future chief of army staff'?
Nigeria army is not Nigeria Police were a recruit constable can get to deputy superintendent or SP before completing his 35yrs jail term. In army as a recruit private, your highest rank is staff Sergeant. Be guided and be careful of what u wish for!
Looking at the guy, he's still young, who know he may decide to join through NDA, nothing is impossible ma.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Lloydthesaint: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=wiseone28 post=70651313]BOKO HARAM NOW....see you in sambisa[/quote

Kuku kill me with laugh grin
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Oritsewhandey:
You know them by their crudity. Happy Birthday, young soldier. May God continue to protect you. Amen.
dats who dey re bro!!
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
OneKinGuy:

That boy go see u, tell u make u do frog jump, u go still do am. MUMU grin cheesy grin

den nor born am well...bros i come frm a military family as well..

infact my own nor be rank and file military

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Typical okoro fool.. no dey ever get common sense.. undecided Hatred filled Bigots!

Wish the awesome kid a happy B'day or go to hell and burn up with ur Kanu Fool! angry

Happy B'day, bro.. God be with you!
smelling yoruba idiat....

wetin konsign u nw?
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This one fit challenge me to physical combat so? Coz I go beat you blue black.

ChiefAzubuike, wetin concern birthday wishes with physical combat naaaaa grin grin grin grin

Abeg we nor fit seperate fight o. We are here for jollof cheesy
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2018
frbona:

I've been looking for ties in the military maybe you could be the Answer to my prayers. Wishing you many more years. Stay strong in the line of duty and never deter. Let God keep you safe from speeding bullets and all the schemes and vices of insurgents as you put your life on the line for the safety of our nation Nigeria. Let your efforts be crowned with success and promotions and in due time too.
Happy birthday Future Army chief

What tangible and reasonable ties can a recruit/private get you??
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2018
See how they are eating his ass vecause he wears uniform. Niggerians sha. SMH

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Reelmii: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Dollarship:
Is op a soldier
he is a spider man
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

Happy birthday soldier Femi, may the good Lord bless your new age
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
pussygotlips:

Looking at the guy, he's still young, who know he may decide to join through NDA, nothing is impossible ma.
..and you jhux nailed the point.

God's time is d best.. smiley
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2018
wuxiaworld:
HAPPY BIRTH DAY! I wish good things will come to you! read https://novel-updates.com
Amen.. thank you bro
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70670417:
Happy birthday handsome bobo.
Thanks..
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
nice one op..Daz how someone will call u afonja or miner here ignorantly because of zombiesm abi iberiberism...Abeg omooluabi bami lu won kpa.����
Wagbayi omo iya
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Akayd2 post=70671300][/quote] amen.. thank you all
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by uniquetechng: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

And WO is Army chief eh?
You know nothing about Army, WO is above Staff Sergeant and command more respect from senior officers from the rank of second lieutenant than other ranks. and mind you from WO to AWO wears same uniform as the Army chiefs.
MWOs are RSMs at force headquarters are given same respect as accorded second lieutenant and lieutenant.
so you saying recruits don't go beyond the rank of sergeant is wrong.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
uniquetechng:
You know nothing about Army, WO is above Staff Sergeant and command more respect from senior officers from the rank of second lieutenant than other ranks. and mind you from WO to AWO wears same uniform as the Army chiefs.
MWOs are RSMs at force headquarters are given same respect as accorded second lieutenant and lieutenant.
so you saying recruits don't go beyond the rank of sergeant is wrong.
That doesnt answer my question nah. So a WO can be made an army chief no?
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by uniquetechng: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
pussygotlips:

He doesn't need to go through NDA, all he needs is to attend DSC course and if commissioned he can go as far as colonel or brigadier general depending on the strength of his godfather in the army.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by uniquetechng: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That doesnt answer my question nah. So a WO can be made an army chief no?
No they cannot, but recruits can be promoted to higher rank like major by a sitting head of state by using his veto power to overrun the promotion process and procedures, e.g Mustapha promotion to Major by Abacha.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by pussygotlips: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
uniquetechng:
He doesn't need to go through NDA, all he needs is to attend DSC course and if commissioned he can go as far as colonel or brigadier general depending on the strength of his godfather in the army.
Thanks for the head up.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by kushme: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
Every body just wants to sound brilliant and intelligent in public, even the semi-illiterate!

Direct your frustration to the military authority.

grin The bold alone is a sell out.. Sentimental gash like you...

Shey the truth pain you?

Abi, you are very daft not to observe the military dealings in a third world settings..

Besides, not everybody can sound brilliant and intelligent in public( just read comments on nairaland).. wink

Now you see how brilliant you are, right? Stupid slow human...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by uniquetechng: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
pussygotlips:
Thanks for the head up.
You are welcome
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by madgoat(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
frbona:

I've been looking for ties in the military maybe you could be the Answer to my prayers. Wishing you many more years. Stay strong in the line of duty and never deter. Let God keep you safe from speeding bullets and all the schemes and vices of insurgents as you put your life on the line for the safety of our nation Nigeria. Let your efforts be crowned with success and promotions and in due time too.
Happy birthday Future Army chief

Happy 'ties' grin person wey boko haram fit end within a twinkle of an eye #reality #fact
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
uniquetechng:
No they cannot, but recruits can be promoted to higher rank like major by a sitting head of state by using his veto power to overrun the promotion process and procedures, e.g Mustapha promotion to Major by Abacha.
Thank you.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday soldier, may the good Lord bless your new age and keep you!
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday soldier, may the good Lord bless your new age and keep you!!
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by jnoz23(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
U fine, we don see you!
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by skolawale(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Soljaboi44:
Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays.
On this special day, First and foremost, I want to thank you God for the days and nights I've survived because without him my struggles are nothing in this soldiering profession.
I also want to thank him for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.

Happy birthday to myself! wink

Happy birthday Bro, Lond Life to you..
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by SoaringLife01: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why showing the entire world and even the UFOs your name tag ?

I thought the military now frowns at personnel posting pictures (of them wearing uniform) on social media.
Re: Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) by omoelerin1: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
kushme:

grin The bold alone is a sell out.. Sentimental gash like you...

Shey the truth pain you?

Abi, you are very daft not to observe the military dealings in a third world settings..

Besides, not everybody can sound brilliant and intelligent in public( just read comments on nairaland).. wink

Now you see how brilliant you are, right? Stupid slow human...

Weep no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Attacks Her Husband's Bride During Her Wedding / Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.