Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (80542 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Why call him an ailing president?
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Slayedchick: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
OBAMA TO KENYATA
Get close to PMB coz he is 3rd most cleanest Person in the world and iam 47th he is better than me
M.KOGO on NTA

Naija people with fake news. I can't recall trump saying this shit claimed by some bunch of jobless gossipers who have taking discrediting and downgrading Buhari to be their self-employed job.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:
And some people will believe this

The news is even on PUNCH

https://punchng.com/trump-describes-meeting-with-buhari-as-so-lifeless-says-report/

But I think it's wrong to call a sitting president, "Lifeless"
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by 007inc: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Roger3D:
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!
Did this thing even read the article? grin grin
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Princeefe1981: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
So when do you become a spoke person?...Even if they said so,you are suppose to the person to ech
o
it.
Meanwhile you can run your goods and services on our platform for the next 60 days for absolutely free, your adverts would enjoyed increased patronage while you smile to the bank.

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Cleeve: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari also said he would not want to meet such a sexual pervert again
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by famosh: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Like I said Kiddo you very much know nothing about Trump.

It's only fools who revel in praise by that guy because the next minute it could turn to something utterly sour.

Every sane head of state is careful around that guy, and they just don't go for mere tourism like our shameless GCFR. No one goes before Trump expecting praises because it's a futile journey. And what you call praises are just normal courtesys people of such office obey. Nothing personal.

Don't be a dimwit all because of a monthly meagre stipend.

So you're actually that close to Trump from your base in Isiala Ngwa North that you know that much about him never ever genuinely praising anyone? You IPIGs will forever remain unintelligent & deluded!

And aren't you aware how Buhari's visit has strengthened the already damaged tie with the US by the daft drunk from Otuoke? Is this Trump's comment on Buhari what you call courtesy? Is there any lie in what Trump said here?

https://ng.usembassy.gov/remarks-by-president-trump-and-president-buhari-of-the-federal-republic-of-nigeria-in-joint-press-conference/
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by bareal(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Ofcourse Trump didn't lie. In a country of 200 million people mumu, some people mumu chose to elect a certified illiterate that knows nothing other than cow-herding.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Redhot111(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
I have the feeling that miyetti Allah will soon come up and ask trump to resign or they will hv to force him out of office for saying their grand patron who is a skeletal system is lifeless

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by divinelove(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
where are the online paid buhari e rats

u guys must come n defend your paycheck

zombies
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Trump instead use dullard
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by rozayx5(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
ignant:
Is it not an open secret that Buhari is a sick ill-educated geriatric coupist lacking the basic sense of rational thinking?

It is a thing of wonder how an obtuse ill-educated object that should be a specimen in a museum is presiding over a country where professors are already retired at his claimed age.

Sahelian goblin. His handlers did a good job barring him from making impromptu speech.

At bolded wtf

shocked shocked shocked mortal kombat fatality

4 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by JobmanNwapdp: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Nigeria has a ghost as a president..........imagine a Ghost looking for Ghost workers, what an irony

LordVarys:

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/2795662c-a8aa-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Barexydkoko: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Everyone knows that our Bubu is what this man is talking about but know one want to speak because of hate speech.....
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by CanineOfJackal: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Rocktation:
Yeah, Trump would rather have jumpy Buhari, catching his every command before it rolls off his tongue...licking his anus at the expense of the Nigerian people's wellness. I'm sure we did not cosign for Buhari to come over and be a comic relief to him or be liked, so No, we do not want to be full of life, if it's going to cause death to us as a nation. Who made him the standard for vibrancy, anyway? Be the news true or not, Trump can kiss my ass. He's wanting to hold a session with a younger person, how many minutes Buhari take senior am?
Which arse? gerrahia mehn
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by baliyubla: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Trump sure takes no prisoners. Nigeria a shithole country ruled by a lifeless jihadist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by SocialJustice: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Roger3D:
I love the way Buhari was cold and distant towards that racist buffoon Donald trump, he was trying to send a message to the Americans that it's not business as usual as it used to be under the old regimes. He was trying to let Trump know that Nigeria's interests will not be betrayed. Nobody can bully Buhari!
Shut up!
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Trybes(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Laugh out loud
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2018
germanized:

As usual... Unintelligent lots throwing tantrums instead of logical responses.

If you guys hate Yorubas so much and think Yorubas hate you as well, how come a vast majority of the Igbos would rather die in the SW than return to the east?

Let's face the truth, Igbos hate every other tribe and even hate other sub-tribes within themselves... You guys hate Ebonyi people, complain about Mbaise, but you come online to complain and rant instead of working to improve your own lives... Shame.

unintelligent, but i learnt zamfara gapped two of ur states in waec. shame, you people are backsliding. but igbos have never fought/loose his sons and daughters for any tribe to remain with them
what u compalined there is universal, yorubas too have theirs
what about ur ilajes and other yorubas
what about ilorin and igbomina
what about the offas and ilorin
what about the eguns in badagry nad others

so ur statement is meaningless as far its universal. we will never fight/loose our lives for people to stay with us and later turn back and be complaining about what we lost our lives for, thats what i hate about u people. HYPOCRISY at its peak

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Lovetoglory(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
ignant:
Is it not an open secret that Buhari is a sick ill-educated geriatric coupist lacking the basic sense of rational thinking?

It is a thing of wonder how an obtuse ill-educated object that should be a specimen in a museum is presiding over a country where professors are already retired at his claimed age.

Sahelian goblin. His handlers did a good job barring him from making impromptu speech.
the only thing some Nigerians like doing and the best they can ever do in their entire life is insult their leader and still continue to wallow in poverty. You insulting your president, it also shows that you are sick from the bottom of your head to the sow of your feet - nothing order than that. you will continue to insult until death comes knocking at your door. and still die in poverty while the one being insulted is just enjoying his life without stress. lol! my candid advice is that, if you have nothing to do, go and look for job to do and stop being a nuisance!!!
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Trump has been known to use harsh words in describing individuals largely because he thinks highly of himself. We all know Buhari is a man of few words and will not speak unless spoken to also because of his military background. Two different individuals of course.

The weird thing is that they are practically age-mates: Trump is 72, while Buhari is 75, yet see how Trump looks and acts so agile beside Buhari!!! Speaking of military background, Trump also attended a military academy.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Mchlobinna95: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Redhot111:
I have the feeling that miyetti Allah will soon come up and ask trump to resign or they will hv to force him out of office for saying their grand patron who is a skeletal system is lifeless
grin ;DU just killed it.....lol

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Akabuking: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
wat do you expect from a slowpoke?
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Akabuking: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2018
are you saying bubu is dead?

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
bigfish3k:

unintelligent, but i learnt zamfara gapped two of ur states in waec. shame, you people are backsliding. but igbos have never fought/loose his sons and daughters for any tribe to remain with them
what u compalined there is universal, yorubas too have theirs
what about ur ilajes and other yorubas
what about ilorin and igbomina
what about the offas and ilorin
what about the eguns in badagry nad others

so ur statement is meaningless as far its universal. we will never fight/loose our lives for people to stay with us and later turn back and be complaining about what we lost our lives for, thats what i hate about u people. HYPOCRISY at its peak
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Keep shut.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Trump has been known to use harsh words in describing individuals largely because he thinks highly of himself. We all know Buhari is a man of few words and will not speak unless spoken to also because of his military background. Two different individuals of course.

Trump doesn’t just use harsh words for fun sake. He tells u wat most people are afraid to tell u bt it’s as close to the truth as u can get descriptively in most cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by writeprof(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
I would say Trump is rather too blunt.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Ekez(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
We've been sayin it and they call us Ipob, Is Trump an ipob member ? Oh his name is igwe Trump
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2018
germanized:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla. Keep shut.

i have spoken the truth naa and u cant counter it only to abuse

but did i lie
u people died for igbos sake, so that we can remain in yorubaland. so stop HYPOCRISY and allow us enjoy our stay

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2018
bigfish3k:

i have spoken the truth naa and u cant counter it only to abuse

but did i lie
u people died for igbos sake, so that we can remain in yorubaland. so stop HYPOCRISY and allow us enjoy our stay

What you wrote was incoherent. Too many blunders... Can't kill myself trying to interpret your Igbonglish. grin
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2018
germanized:

What you wrote was incoherent. Too many blunders... Can't kill myself trying to interpret your Igbonglish. grin

ride on English master. i dont care as far as i have been certified OK by recognised professors both in WAEC and in my tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Stanleysteno(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Baba, we warned you not to go n disgrace our Nation, now, see wetin Trump dey talk about you.. Wetin Nigerians do you to deserve all these embarrassment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.