Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (80525 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by bigfish3k: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
germanized:

How far, any business for me? No money be the koko my guy. grin

na money ooo, when u have it u gat respect. the politicians we are all supporting dont care, we just pray for a good leadership
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:
And some people will believe this
Buhari couldn't make a complete response to all the question asked that day, in fact it was an embarrassment to his host. Buhari only reads speeches to be honest. If it was a country like America, Buhari won't even win a seat at the senate or has a congress man because to win election, you have to go for debates, you have to tussle it out with Media, at that point u know you have lost.

That's why Hilary lost that election, people feels statement she made during debates are not profound, people see the lies through her words and people tend to prefer honest Trump who says exactly how he feels.

Buhari can't even talk much, he's very dull in making good intelligent conversation, he aint fit to be President, a President defends his country, Buhari will even sell his country out. Imagine calling us lazy in front of the whole world.

I pray he doesn't win, we need someone agile and fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by klax(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid

Oh....ohh....ohhh....pls what is your name bro? I respect people like you bro you are super.

apc where are you? I remember you sucks jubilating oh Buhari met Trump oh buhari is the first African leader to meet Trump now see salvaging a serious atomic bomb

apc can you hear what Trump said? Oya come and dance again? Useless people una see una miserable lives se how Trump Nick named your saint as a living corpse.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Splashme: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Justinah4real(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingRagnar:
This thread is for the naysayers, wailers, anti-buharians to jump in but I tell one thing, no president has ever breathed more life into our nation as much as PMB, truth be told, he is the highest performing president ever the since the arrival of democracy for us all. Naysayers should jump into water. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
bigfish3k:

na money ooo, when u have it u gat respect. the politicians we are all supporting dont care, we just pray for a good leadership

No so my brother! I guess we're still united when it comes to serious issues... Oyinbo wey see us set abuse each other no go know say na lie... cheesy

All the best bro, God go help us. Whether Nigeria or Biafra, na progress sure pass. One love bro.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Melchizedek3(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
I like this one lol! afterall Buhun wari have to his worst to Nigerians already
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by mrblessed(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
President al-Sisi of Egypt had earlier visited Trump before President Buhari. So, President Kenyatta will be the third, not second.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Malikcoker: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
A lifeless man he took "walking" in the white house rose garden. That commanded respect from him. Wow i'm shook. This is even a report from THREE SUPPOSED AIDES. Imaginary aides with no name. It is not even difficult to spot this is foul play
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by TruthinAction: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

And foolish Nigerians will still collect money to reelect him into office.

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by mrblessed(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
President al-Sisi of Egypt had earlier visited Trump before President Buhari. So, President Kenyatta will be the third African president to meet Trump, not second.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Prettysophy: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
LordVarys:

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/2795662c-a8aa-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

Lol you people should stop spreading fake news... He said so since april but news is just getting out now?? Lmaoooo
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by velocity25(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
I heard that the dullard is now lifeless? meaning of lifeless : lifeless adjective 1. dead or apparently dead. 2. devoid of living things. zombies make una come oo
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by knowledgeable: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo progress continues with full speed unabated, in Education, agribusiness, sports, entertainment, commerce & industry, diasporan stronghold and the lists continue endlessly.

Nigeria is now the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India with 7× Nigerian population...and truly, this can be linked to the triad naked hate and envy from Yorubas to Igbos as their support to hausa/fulani is a function of that. Most Yorubas would rather die than to see Igbos make any progress and that's exactly what they gonna get as they continuously uphold the mantra of one nigeria. Igbos have risen....deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by velocity25(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70652777][/quote] according to zombies but before then defend your master been lifeless.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by alexola20(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by SaintNemesis(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
A certain first lady gave us a hint. Saying he was brain dead.
Some people thought she went too far.
But Really what's.the difference between Lifeless and Brain dead? undecided
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by deomelo: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2018

Fake ipob news and fabrications can not stop our progress and advancements.

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by deomelo: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-VK-AvdnCpG4/WINS2uwyywI/AAAAAAAAPZ4/BwcpAFBlAmImftbZQ5I4muZ3GX83k6lVgCLcB/s1600/Trump-Rally-tweet.JPG[/img]

I guess Igbos are still chasing trump to give them biaffraud..

Their ignorant, unintelligent and backward comments in this thread are sad realities of the absurd worldviews and low mentality.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Rindo69: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I just had to like this to make it 1000 likes. You my friend deserve some accolades

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by 2016v2017: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by xamuel17(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Trump has been known to use harsh words in describing individuals largely because he thinks highly of himself. We all know Buhari is a man of few words and will not speak unless spoken to also because of his military background. Two different individuals of course.

Another Apc zombie
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by akigbemaru: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by edupedia: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
LibertyRep:
This couldn't have been true.

But then Financial Times is a reputable international news outlet.

Trump??

PDP has been the most useless oppositon party Nigeria has ever had...they are not talking about jobs,about housing, about education or power supply...they are here giving themselves fake likes to whether Buhari is lifeless or not....What did Nigeria do to be cursed with such a lifeless opposition party as PDP?....

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Banks2574: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
roundman:
And some people will believe this
if u n ur blind injus nor believe this facts over 1 hundred thousand people believe this facts OLieeeElaah.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Let me say my mind to the President.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Charly68: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
I want to believe that Trump won't say such ,damaging writers must never be given free hands to destroy other peoples image..they should subjected to thorough screening and discipline
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Banks2574: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
edupedia:

PDP has been the most useless oppositon party Nigeria has ever had...they are not talking about jobs,about housing, about education or power supply...they are here giving themselves fake likes to whether Buhari is lifeless or not....What did Nigeria do to be cursed with such a lifeless opposition party as PDP?....
See ur life? Nobody still reason ur matters sha (Bagwu). .
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by mkoabiola: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes

Nigerians are aware bf now
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Banks2574: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
xamuel17:

Another Apc zombie
true ZOMBIE �
I tells u
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Banks2574: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:

Fake ipob news and fabrications can not stop our progress and advancements.

#SAIBABA2019

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.