Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (80543 Views)

Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Banks2574: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
alexola20:
Buhari may not have given him Nigeria economy for free reason for the bashing.
what economy r u talking about sir? Nor let pants wear u ooo, do well jor. .

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid
Dear Mr Buhari! Am so broke, I need money to foot my schoolfees

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by goaldynboy: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
A SHITHOLE COUNTRY BEING RULED BY A LIFELESS PRESIDENT!!

GHANA PLS GIVE ME A CITIZENSHIP!! OH I ALMOST FORGOT I'M A BIAFRANN NOT ZOOGERIAN!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=SarkinYarki post=70643580]N
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Uguruzik(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Trump has been known to use harsh words in describing individuals largely because he thinks highly of himself. We all know Buhari is a man of few words and will not speak unless spoken to also because of his military background. Two different individuals of course.

[BUHARI ISN'T WHAT YOU DESCRIBED HERE AT ALL, HE IS SIMPLY LIFELESS AND A DULLARD]
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Gerrard59(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
contigiency:
Fake news which financial times will definitely deny before the end of today. The one I will take is the one I heard directly from Trump when he finished meeting with buhari. He was very equivocal about his respect for buhari, and his overall rating of our dear president. I know this one is coming from the same source and set of people who never meant well for Nigeria. They wanted him dead at all cost so that they will take over and continue the looting job, which is their chief in trade. But God said no, he has a plan for what he wants to achieve in Nigeria with him.

Errm, the first bold actually means ambiguous, vague, inexact etc. And please, the FT does not lie. If others do, not the FT.

At the second bold, the FT wants Nigeria to fail? shocked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by deomelo: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
edupedia:

PDP has been the most useless oppositon party Nigeria has ever had...they are not talking about jobs,about housing, about education or power supply...they are here giving themselves fake likes to whether Buhari is lifeless or not....What did Nigeria do to be cursed with such a lifeless opposition party as PDP?....

They have nothing better to talk about, of course.

And Igbos are just happy to climb on because of their own pathetic tribal, bigoted, disgruntled and anti Nigerian preoccupation..
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he couldnt comprehend simple questions nor could he answer them, Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit up and was able to answers questions was when he was asked about killer herdsmen , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God forbid
Dear President am not happy, if I talk now,they will say am a lazy Nigerian youth. Oga Baba u promised N5,000 Abacha loot, yet I don't know how to access that 5k, i need money to foot school bills, N.power money I no see or get, I applied while in school yet I wasn't enrolled. Me and my family have at all. Wallahi ban ji dadin mulki nan, baa mu jidadin zanche Nan ba, kaskiya

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
undecided

Trump must have been thinking....."what a bumbling, cadaverous dingling........!"
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
A
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by contigiency(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gerrard59:

Errm, the first bold actually means ambiguous, vague, inexact etc. And please, the FT does not lie. If others do, not the FT.

At the second bold, the FT wants Nigeria to fail? shocked grin cheesy

I didn't say FT lied. I rather was saying that the information could not have come from them. Hence, they will soon deny the author. In any case, never you buy into the euphoria that a human being does not lie. Every human being lie if not for wrong reasons, but at least when it becomes necessary.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This thread is strictly for wailers
pls so am wailing, I see that this government has blessed, u can also do me a charity with ur honourable N1k, Biko check my signature! am really wailing.pls don't call me a wailer and do nothing to reduce my wailing Biko
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by dogarazakka(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
what a killer shit grin
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This thread is strictly for wailers
pls so am wailing, I see that this government has blessed, u can also do me a charity with ur honourable N1k, Biko check my signature! am really wailing.pls don't call me a wailer and do nothing to reduce my wailing Biko. Help a wailer mbong
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by naijapips04: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
contigiency:

I didn't say FT lied. I rather was saying that the information could not have come from them. Hence, they will soon deny the author. In any case, never you buy into the euphoria that a human being does not lie. Every human being lie if not for wrong reasons, but at least when it becomes necessary.

You are not this lazy. Dude check google. That is a verifiable Financial Times article. It's not by a contributory piece but a news item from FT themselves.

Only because it doesnt speak well of your zombie Lord, you are now trying to discredit FT? Of all news publisher??
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by adonaimart(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin ;Di I don de laugh since yesterday
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by mike1994reds: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Afamed:
When has it become the traditions of the Potus to be discussing his interaction of a visiting President with his aides? Only the Gullible ones from the other side will believe the cook up.
aridin, what do you know than to think with your ass
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by karimusa: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

1 Share

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by GetCofOProperty: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's rather unfortunate to have such statements about a president.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by lookingfly: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
See uppercut grin cheesy......my belleooooo, trump can give someone German suplex.!!
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
am tired of Ranting here,I wish I can sleep and wake up in another country, my academic life is lifeless, this is final year sef, all this my complain no go help me, ur N1000 can go a long way (UBA.saving.2080451925, Nweke L

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by haveadream: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
So PDP is now responsible for your lifeless dullard president. You are really doing a good job. Just keep trying and clap for yourself.
edupedia:

PDP has been the most useless oppositon party Nigeria has ever had...they are not talking about jobs,about housing, about education or power supply...they are here giving themselves fake likes to whether Buhari is lifeless or not....What did Nigeria do to be cursed with such a lifeless opposition party as PDP?....

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Algaddaf: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Afamed: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
mike1994reds:
aridin, what do you know than to think with your ass
As long as you can refer to your Uncle as Aridin, i have no issue with that.
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by NonsoWow: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump no get joy at all
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by mrkings84(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
No one need to tell us... we all know that buhari is one of the few walking corpses around!
GHOST PRESIDENT
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by rasputinn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

1 Like

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by rasputinn(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What a shame to have a lifeless,brainless lover of cow as Nigeria's president

2 Likes

Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by rasputinn(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
ewigmee:
And they were here celebrating how he was standing at his back. Speechless. lipsrsealed

now all their blokos don shrink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
When we say something about Buhari we mean it. The man should be a president

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.