Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party (34731 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Lautechgossip(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
We had earlier reported that popular Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky celebrated his birthday in the midst of his famous friends.

Some of those spotted at his party include actresses Tonto Dikeh , Mercy Aigbe, Anita Joseph and Toyin Abraham . However, it is a now deleted post he dedicated to Toyin Abraham that has raised eyebrows.

Bobrisky who made the post on his Instagram page wrote that the star actress spent a whooping N500, 000 on drinks at his after party in a nightclub.

He then shared a thank you message to Tonto Dikeh and Anita . For Tonto , he wrote that:

“You are my world I was in tears lastnite wen I flash back how much u love me. I know the internet are waiting for drama btw u and I but so sad they will still have to wait for 100 more years.

Really wish alot of people can love me the way u do. I don’t think any other person can take ur space away from my heart.”

http://kikiotolu.com/bobrisky-reveals-toyin-abraham-spent-%e2%82%a6500k-at-his-birthday-party/

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Olalan(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Like we are all stupid like he is ba..........

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by xreal: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2018
What an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by emmabest2000(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Hand crossed

Waiting for your wedding day as you said

The day you will come out from this woman masks and show your future wife how small your pipe is grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by obembet(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
In have nothing to say

Just work on your bobby

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by tgmservice: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Birds of the same Feather

BTW why be say na when the topic is about bobrisky i go dey among top 5 to comment.

Should i take it as a sign of good or badluck

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by KINGwax007(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Stupid fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by zone51: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Okay...continue hyping una self ooo
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Is Seun Osewa still the owner of Nairaland sa?

Or it has been sold to upcoming bloggers

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by SEONaijaExpert: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
They post their rubbish, we share it for them, we talk about them, sometimes fight each other for them. They get more popular and make more money.

That's how the celebrity circle goes.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Hahnemann: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Can someone help me beg her(Bobrisky) to marry me

I'm dying for her and I'm a gentle man too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by yemmight(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Is this thing not irritating?
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Partnerbiz(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
This bobrisky is just irritating...

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
When I read that interview, I was like so Bobrisky don sabi English like this? But he just proved me wrong with his posts. Unilag Accountant. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by dontbothermuch: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Thats no money
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
500k for alcohol .. What's a lead!
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by NwaOhafia: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
I keep asking myself what makes these celebrities associate themselves with Bobrisky, their must be something they not telling us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by AJOT99(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Welldone
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by babyfaceafrica: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
terrible grammar..lacks class, lacks decorum...smh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by koolaid87: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
To hell with this mod

Yes, for bringing trash to the fp
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by mosho2good: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Put your kids in schools you can afford (expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results) Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.

Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently, don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.

A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, so also is the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.

Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, 12 months ago, we knew we would pay rents... So its not an emergency...

Let’s plan our lives and live within our means.Save more and spend less, some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home? Some buy every aso ebi and also buy shoe and bag to match

Some people who don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN.

Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.

Don’t copy Mama Emeka’s style of cooking soup, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

Don’t follow trends, wear clean well ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still slay.

*Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have sense!*

Planning is key, if we plan properly we might not need to ask anyone for anything.

Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.

God bless us all and provide all our needs.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Saintsammurai(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
So what of tonto dikeh?

I believe this guy is a man pretending to be a lady,, but secretly having sex with these ladies..

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by legendary16(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
in speed Darlington's voice..

you go to party for Jollof.

I go to parties and get paid.
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Allright make we fry beans undecided abi
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by kolafolabi(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Who cares..How does that put food on my table..

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Sijo01(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Good for you people
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by lady2sexy(f): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
This guy a drama king grin
A good businessman grin
N probably straight cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by seunayantokun(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Result of irresponsible upbringing.
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Baddiezz(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by 2shure: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
what nonsense
enuf of all dis homo talk
500k my laptop charger
abegi
over hyped piece of gatbage homo
d ppl wey still follow come sef nor normal
mercy aigbe..and d likes wtf
homo thread
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by AngelicBeing: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Hahnemann:
Can someone help me beg her(Bobrisky) to marry me

I'm dying for her and I'm a gentle man too
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.