Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party (34730 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Angelinastto(f): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2018
if una like spend 30 billion ah dont care

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by thaoriginator: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Early Monday morning nonsense shockedshockedshocked

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by barnaby04(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bunch of attention seekers.
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by klax(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls and so damn what
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=mosho2good post=70651057]Put your kids in schools you can afford (expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results) Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.

Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently, don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.

A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, so also is the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.

Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, 12 months ago, we knew we would pay rents... So its not an emergency...

Let’s plan our lives and live within our means.Save more and spend less, some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home? Some buy every aso ebi and also buy shoe and bag to match

Some people who don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN.

Eat healthy meals and protect your family from m
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by slimpoppa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
why did you use him for her?
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
mosho2good:
Put your kids in schools you can afford (expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results) Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.

Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently, don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.

A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, so also is the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.

Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, 12 months ago, we knew we would pay rents... So its not an emergency...

Let’s plan our lives and live within our means.Save more and spend less, some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home? Some buy every aso ebi and also buy shoe and bag to match

Some people who don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN.

Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.

Don’t copy Mama Emeka’s style of cooking soup, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

Don’t follow trends, wear clean well ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still slay.

*Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have sense!*

Planning is key, if we plan properly we might not need to ask anyone for anything.

Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.

God bless us all and provide all our needs.
Thank you
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Liar
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by magzey: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Owkea wait for me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by ADRIAN88(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
mosho2good:
Put your kids in schools you can afford (expensive schools doesn’t guarantee good results) Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.

Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.

Don’t copy Mama Emeka’s style of cooking soup, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

Don’t follow trends, wear clean well ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still slay.

Planning is key, if we plan properly we might not need to ask anyone for anything.

Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.

Bro make we dey subscribe to these your nuggets nahhhhh!!! Shiorrrr!!!
How everything go jus dey free & na Monday be dis!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by author1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
like serious? shocked
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by jesmond3945: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
The poverty in Nigeria is too much that people have resorted to make irrelevant people topic of discussion.
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by Spidermon: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
I no talk say na lie but make we see her statement of account...
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by successfulaboki(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
My own question be say, shey na the same hustle we all dey hustle and someone dey spend a whooping 500k on shayo alone... As in money earned from HARDWORK? Interesting.
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by GetCofOProperty: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Bro make we dey subscribe to these your nuggets nahhhhh!!! Shiorrrr!!!
How everything go jus dey free & na Monday be dis!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party by ibebnb: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2018
mosho2good:

please can i have your number i m emmanuel 08165621938 i love your advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.