Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients (795 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients by alcapoco: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2018
For the past 1 month or so I have been experiencing some glitch in actually doing online transaction with my UBA account. I have made several transactions that failed to get to the recipients and not reversed back to my account whereas the once reversed were after so many calls and visits to the bank. The worst is that the 52.5 Naira service charge will be deducted whether the transaction is reversed or not.

If UBA has issue with their online platform, they should come out and advice customers or maybe this is another skimm to defrauding unsuspecting customers.

CBN and all other authorities should come to our aid .
Re: UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients by Bluezy13(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
I would've recommended Diamond bank because of its flexibility, or GT bank for its versatility although deficient in proximity, But...

Swap to First bank, for its location accessibility, security and trustworthiness.
Re: UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients by dingbang(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Bluezy13:
I would've recommended Diamond bank because of its flexibility, or GT bank for its versatility although deficient in proximity, But...

Swap to First bank, for its accessibility, security and trustworthiness.
cool You will live long

1 Like

Re: UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients by uboma(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2018
First Bank, indeed!

Wait till you hear complains from former and existing customers of First Bank PLC....

(1) (Reply)

Different Pension Types In Nigeria / How Much Profit Is In Cooking Gas Retail Business / Top Business Earners In Network Marketing / MLM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.