Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (21219 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Tessyama1: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi-Okojie are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today, 27th August.

The couple who have 3 kids together have taken to Instagram to post lovely messages to each other.

Mercy wrote;

"One of the last times i smiled was on your birthday ,before my mom passed...this Video�

So the last 3 months has been my worse but you have been a prove that Love is all we need to Heal.

You followed me into my darkness when the hole of a loss wouldn't Heal,

You taught me that healing doesn't mean the damage never existed but that the damage no longer controls my life.

I am in tears as I write because I can't comprehend what I did right to deserve you.
I will not celebrate my birthday but I must celebrate you.
Even when I can't comprehend myself,I do know that you Love me and that I will be fine with you by my side

HWA @princeodiokojie ,I Love You. 7yrs and still counting���
Hey Friends, please say a prayer for me....����
"

Prince wrote;

""Our name is called" SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE.

MARRIAGE, An Institution where there's no GRADUATION.7years and still counting, Strong & Durable.

So much is going on now but you will be fine.....I am Here Always.

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us....I love you babes.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/mercy-johnson-and-husband-celebrate-7th-wedding-anniversary.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Ionkidiz(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Perfect match, this is how marriage is suppose to be, not all these mary today, tomorrow problem next tomorror divorce.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked

while one promiscous girl that recently sold out london indigo,had to forced out vocally what she's going through because of her ....
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Who is the husband between the two?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Tamarapetty(f): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Aww, how sweet

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by dabrin: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Waakanda: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2018
It can only get better cheesy

3 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Partnerbiz(f): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Grass to grace girl

Choi..

B

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by gbobe101: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by omamush(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
wow Its just 7yrs i was thinking 10yrs though, i just love their bond, love respect and putting family first before career has really helped mercy Johnson, I respect her and omoni ogboli for that.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by tatibillion: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mercy Johnson and her hips wink
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Flexy2vybes(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
HML
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Shortyy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Beautiful couple. And some irrelevant celeb is saying marriage is bad. People with their fvcked up opinion
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
7 good years of merciless benging and stil counting.

Ok kontinuu....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by royalamour(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yahaya Bello grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Merryglad(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary....i still believe marriage is beautiful!!! Packaged in Heaven delivered on Earth

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Hemjayy: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Payet1:
re u tired of losing to scammers
Chat up this number for games
081-20-35-19-33
for pay after winning

Since it's so sure,why not borrow money,like as much as you can get,stake everything on it and win instead of coming here asking for meagre 5-10K pay-after-winning BS. Bloody scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by NairaMaster1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Aww, how sweet

So sweet. Humility, patience and understanding keeps marriages.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Awwwww.. This is beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss conjugal Bliss Forever beautiful duo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by nan1: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
correctguy0900:
7 good years of merciless benging and stil counting.

Ok kontinuu....

If you have nothing reasonable to say pls keep shut
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Celerita: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marriage is sweet when there is understanding,Happy wedding Anniversary

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by phemmyfour: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na so e dey be.. Once Esan men love truly nothing dey break am especially we the royalties of Uromi. HWA to u lovelies cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Amazonboss(f): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Congratulations, one of the few celebrity marriage without controversies

She married someone's husband nah
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odianosen Okojie Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by OmoOshodi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marriage is successful when the 2 agrees to play a fool for life even when they are smart..... Never try to be smart in marriage..... Always forgive your partner no matter what.

Smart people don't last in marriage only fools does.

A perfect husband/wife is the one who sees/hears and pretends he/she sees/hears nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And His Team Arrive Mali For A Unification Concert / Actress Kate Henshaw All Smiles As She Rocks Colourful Outfit / Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.