Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! (1307 Views)

Queenzhair || How To Care For Human Hair Extensions / Queenzhair || Frequently Asked Questions (faqs) / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Why choose Queenzhair?

We are Major wholesale hair extension suppliers of Raw Vietnamese Human Hair extensions, that serves more than 1000 clients per year.

Our hairs have been tried and trusted by many all over the world.. You have the privilege of enjoying huge savings with our wholesale pricing as well as free guidance in the business if you intend to be our reseller!

WHY CHOOSE QUEENZHAIR?

We have been in this business since 2012, made mistakes and learnt from them to the point where we are today. We can proudly say we have gotten it right. The number of wholesalers (200+ on our team, that shows that we must be doing something right in the hair industry .

You don't have to start the hair business with fake hairs because they are cheap. Many vendors with rock bottom cheap hairs get their hairs from a popular market in Lagos where mostly grade 4a-6a hairs are sold. Those hairs are silicon coated to make them look and feel like 100% human hair. Once you wash it, that hair is gone! Even before washing, some have already started tangling and sponging within few weeks.

What we sell mostly are 100% Raw Vietnamese Double drawn and Super double drawn Hairs. We also deal on Grade 8a Vietnamese single drawn hairs which is Remy human hair. If you or your customer needs the highest quality of hair you can buy in the world, then go with our Raw Vietnamese double/super double drawn hairs.

At Queenzhair, we have done all the work for you. You don't have to stress yourself about importing or having a good hair supplier in Nigeria that sells at almost factory price.With all you the great marketing skills you will learn from us, you should be able to sell Ice to an Eskimo or sell sand to Someone who lives by the beach!

Enlightening your customers about why the quality you sell is top notch, and making them know that what they are buying would be cheaper in the long run in terms of durability, is a way to convince them to patronize you.

That's why you should pay close attention to reading our hair terminologies guide, so you can be knowledgeable and well informed as you pitch your products to clients.

Let me reveal this secret to you today... Most ridiculously cheap hairs being sold as human hair are  grade 4a or 5a hairs, made with fallen hairs, mixed with animal hair or processed synthetic hair.

In most cases they just chemically process kanekalon fibre(high grade synthetic) till its soft and then sell as human hair to a person who lacks knowledge of identifying good hair.

We have feedbacks and reviews of clients all over our social media pages, to attest to the great quality we sell. You are still thinking or in doubt of where to start off as an intending hair vendor?

Here are the reasons you should come on board with us-

1.WITH AS LOW AS 50K YOU CAN START OFF.ONCE YOU CONTACT US, A WHOLESALE PACKAGE WOULD BE TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS AS PER THE DESIGNS, QUALITY/LENGHTS OF HAIR HAIRS YOU WANT.

2.ONCE YOU PLACE AN ORDER AND PAY, YOU GET YOUR GOODS DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS. NO DELAY WHATSOEVER.

3.WE GIVE YOU A THOROUGH TRAINING, AS TO ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS TO GET YOU WELL EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS IN THE BUSINESS WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

4.WE GIVE AFTER SALES SUPPORT BY TEACHING YOU STRATEGIES TO MARKET THE HAIRS IN ORDER TO MAKE FAST SALES.

5.WE HAVE A VALID GUARANTEE IN PLACE. IN THE (RARE) EVENT THAT ANY HAIR YOU BUY TO RESELL IS HAVING A FACTORY DEFECT(WHICH MAKES IT TANGLE BADLY, SHED OR MATT), JUST  HAVE THE HAIR SENT TO US INVESTIGATE THE ISSUES.

IF IT'S SHOWN NOT TO BE AS A RESULT OF THE CLIENT'S POOR MAINTENANCE OR USE OF HARSH HAIR PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN SULPHATES OR ALCOHOL,WE WOULD COMPENSATE YOU BY EITHER REFUNDING A PERCENTAGE OF THE COST PRICE OF THE HAIR, AND/ OR TREATING THE HAIR WITH OUR HAIR LAUNDRY UNIT OF OUR SHOWROOM TO CORRECT THE DEFECT.

SO WITH US, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WE GOT YOU COVERED!

# ## FINAL WORDS......

UNLESS YOU BUY THE HAIRS AND JUST KEEP IT AT HOME WITHOUT FOLLOWING OUR MARKETING TIPS, OR MAKING CONSISTENTLY EFFORTS TO   SELL THE HAIRS, YOU OUGHT TO SELL OUT YOUR WHOLESALE PACKAGE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS AT MOST. MOST CLIENTS THAT BUY WHOLESALE FROM US SELL OUT MORE THAN HALF OF THEIR STOCK IN LESS THAN A WEEK OR TWO FROM WHEN THEY BOUGHT IT.  

HAIR BUSINESS NEEDS HARD WORK, DEDICATION, YOUR TIME AND TOTAL COMMITMENT TO GROWING YOUR BRAND. IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR THE LATE NIGHTS, CREATIVITY, RELENTLESS MARKETING.. THIS BUSINESS ISN'T FOR YOU THEN.

IF YOU GENUINELY LOVE THE BUSINESS, YOUR PASSION FOR IT WOULD BE APPARENT TO EVEN YOUR CLIENTS WHO WOULD BE DRAWN TO YOU BECAUSE OF HOW YOU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS.

LET ME KNOW YOUR CHALLENGES/FEARS THAT HAVE BEEN A MAJOR CONCERN FOR YOU WITH REGARD TO HAIR BUSINESS. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS IF ANY, AND I WOULD
TRY MY BEST TO EXPLAIN THE BEST WAY I CAN... THANKS

Conclusion -

We have worked very hard with our suppliers to only supply the best hair Quality you can buy in the world . Our RAW Unprocessed hairs are sourced directly from Vietnam .We are so confident about quality that we
may be the ONLY hair company with a Post Installation Guarantee . Now I wouldn't want you to just take our word for it, you can read what our customers have to say by reading our reviews on instagram.Use the hastag #queenhairfeedback.
Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2018
You can't get a wholesale deal this profitable�!!!Why? We are literally dashing you these hairs for N120, 000 being a clearance wholesale deal�! You can see this as Ember sales for wholesalers��..
We are giving you 8 different sets of grade 8a 100% exotic Human hairs, with 2 years guarantee of no shedding or tangling for just N120,000��..
This wholesale deal is to empower a lucky lady who wants to start hair business, with quite affordable hairs with top notch quality�.
In this package, you get the following 8 hairs(all are 300g each)-
◼️ 16 inches Russian Candy Curl
◼️12 inches Asian ombre straight
◼️12" Asian Ombre body wave
◼️16" Malaysian spiral curls
◼️10" Russian ombre twist curls
◼️12" Russian plain twist curls
◼️16" European Wine ombre curls
◼️14" Malayaian tip curl
To order, send a dm or whatsapp us on 09050968121.

Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
A great man once said "if you take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among people.
after a while all the money will go back to their original owners". Why?

The poor are
mainly consumers and the rich are mainly investors.

Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

*"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Holy Book acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

*Learn to try out new things*

*The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors.*

Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.

Make time to think CREATIVELY & POSITIVELY...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by Jacqueline22(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Am currently in need of hair
Straight hair 30inch long 300 gram
Kindly get back to me. Thanks
Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Am currently in need of hair
Straight hair 30inch long 300 gram
Kindly get back to me. Thanks
Ok madam.. Please kindly send a whatsapp message to 09050968121. Thanks
Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Want to end 2018 with a bang? This is your opportunity to sell the best quality of hair in the world, and make good profits��.
We are your supplier's supplier (let that sink�)! Nobody sells raw hairs lower than we do!
Are you are still selling semi human hair and fibre hair and thereby receiving insults/threats from clients
because of the bad quality hair you sell�?
Worry no more, ;we are here to help you leave all that drama before 2019�..
Try us with 100k package, if anyone complains about our hair quality, come and get your money back�! .
Join our wholesale team today and you will be glad you did�!

Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by Xoxoxigan(f): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
The 100k package what does it contain?
Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Xoxoxigan:
The 100k package what does it contain?
Hello ma, the contents varies. Some contain 3-4 raw Vietnamese hairs.
Re: Why You Should join Queenzhair Wholesale Team! by queenfav(f): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Watch_arenaa / How To Make The Simplest Shea Butter Pink Lips Balm / Miss Africa West Midlands 2011 Part1. Uk:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.