Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (48184 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by jenniferlove(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
A Mobile Policeman was, on Saturday, arrested for raising his hands against pregnant roadside food vendor in Lagos

According to reports, the incident happened around Toyin roundabout, Opebi. The mopol was said to have approached the lady to buy N50 yam and N100 beans.

However, trouble started when he was told that to get 3 pieces of yam, he has to pay N60. In the cause of the resulting argument, he descended on the lady. .

The attention of some policemen was later drawn to the incident and they promptly apprehended the erring officer before he was severely dealt with.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/policemen-deal-with-a-mopol-for-beating-a-pregnant-lady/

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Clakyvip: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol, birds of a feather.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by mubby4real(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thats a good one

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by fascowilly(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Animal in human skin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by ducramsey99(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by solochris(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by papae1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by phardhar: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Police Story

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Ab4all(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
cry
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by haywhy1026(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am very sure that the man derives joy in battering women....His wife will hav Nigeria coat of arm tatoo all over her face/body

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Olode fight vigilante, vigilante fight civil defence, civila defence fight lastma, lastma fight police, police fight soldier, police commot soldier side still go fight mobile police. Naija which way?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
What kind of human being beats a pregnant woman?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by KingLennon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
I commend the policemen for that act but some of them are also culpable of this same act.....

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Bamangan: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shithole country

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Macopol01(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na wa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
are these people trained to beat people or protect?
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by jamaicabakare(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
That slap loud grin grin angry
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by amiibaby(f): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol so hilarious
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by hisexcellency34: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
God bless the policeman in mufti that dash him that slap
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by thaoriginator: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked

Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
E don meet im match, oya nah, make e do gra gra

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by GODWINGODSON(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Police did well. If una dey do like dis all the time where katakata for take come? Do like you ought to and you'll get d respect u ought to get. My respect goes to these noble men. Twale!

**AfterThought**
But wait o my ITK head tell me say e dey wrong 4 dem to beat am without following due process of prosecution. But wait o if dey wan charge am to court, im fellow mopol no go come scatter dat station to free am? My ITK brain dey yarn me say d system dey corrupt n corruption 4 one place dey affect everywhere.
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by IPOBrep: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
omo
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by jnoz23(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dem try
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by eezeribe(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Clakyvip:
Lol, birds of the same feather.
... birds of a feather...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
ITS just because nigeria police were incompetent, police force were the most respectable force
in the whole world, because they were very close to the civilian, all SARS, MOPOL, FED HIGH WAY,etc, dey were relics.
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by AutoSpaNg: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Urgent Job Recruitment ongoing at Auto Spa Limited Abuja.
view more details and apply here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4699368/ongoing-recruitment-auto-spa-ltd
Re: Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
I. Gues that is how the mopol. Normally deal with his wife at home... any man that layed hand on a woman is md..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.