Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. (7118 Views)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
How about you?
Are you too just as bad? Yes? No?

Do you fart at all?
Dont your fart smell bad?

Oh. I get it.
Your fart has a deodorized good smell. Right?
So means you're exempt from all these jagbanjatis, you're off the sanctimonious hook

LoL, actually all the collective gods hold their noses when I fart. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:
[sub][/sub]

Who are you? Are you a sodomite? grin

Answer the question while I answer yours.

Did you know LGBT has satanic roots? No, you probably dont know the truth because like evil niggers before you always siding with their oppressor. Well LGBT was founded by Harry Hay, a ritualist Jewish pedophile, he was a member of OTO Freemasnonry. The founder of OTO Freemasonry is Aleister Crowely called the beast even by his admirers. Aleister Crowely is proudly on record for sacrificing and killing over 150 children to open portals fo demons to come through. Aleister Crowely said that anal sodomy was the key to appease these demons and allow them to take over the minds of people. Anal sodomy is a specific ritual used to raise the Kundalini spirit by tapping the base of the spine by penile penetration. Aleister Crowely said that sperm was the white magick exlixir so lots nasty gay men orgies surrounded his rituals. Even further than Crowely is Anton Levay, founder of the Satanic Temple of America founded in San Francisco, he also a member of OTO Freemasonry. Theres plenty of videos online of High Priest Anton Levay for your research. grin Well when Anton Levay died he cried out to God and said God what have I done? They all find no resolution in the end for only God is the true power! God gives freewill yet He reserves the right to choose who gets eternal life. So the next person to research is Michael Aquino the current High Priest of the Temple of Satan, newly renamed Temple of Set, he also a member of OTO Freemasony. This cult runs America and all the cults are afriaid of the Temple of Set. They employ monsters called the Hand of Death cult who Jeffery Dahmer was a member and a few other serial killers and cannibalists.

Some Black people like you are just ignorant letting yourself get sucked up into fighting for the Whitemans causes. Lot of Black leadrers in America sodomites because the Whiteman doesnt want nobody getting rich and powerful he doesnt have under satanic blood oath. Too bad for them selling their souls and cursing their bloodline just for materialsm. Pedophilia is 3 times worst in Black Churches so why yall spend so much time talking about Whites? All them Catholics are pedophiles and child rapists running Gay Mafia via phony community watches, they target anybody speaking the Law of God against sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes who hide themselves behind human rights for homosexuals. Poor souls molested as children by sodomites and pedophiles and cant get treatment because they arent allowed to say being Gay isnt natural. Wherever you go you find sodomites they are devilworshippers. This is historical fact.

The New World Order agenda is depopulation of the human race down to 500 million. The Lucierians want to create a super race and this doesnt include you dumb Negro sodomites, they will get rid of you after they are done. You dont understand Eugenics and how this was done in the past with Ogres and the Tamahu. This is way above you and your patience to understand. Its the end of the Black race if the White Lucierian freemasons succeeds. You are not a light worker and savior you are just another deviant who wants to get off. Go do your own destruction.

Ase,ase,ase,ooo!

LoL, tales by moonlight. Don't worry Xmas is around the corner, Santa Claus will bring you a present to ease your sorrows. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Dantedasz:

Sickening is an understatement.
What I find worse than sickening is the Pope who has been defending his minions found culpable in this abuse of children. All he is concerned about is defending the name of the church to the detriment of the victims. These victims have been deliberately silenced by endless litigation and cunning sheilding of priests by transfering them to other continents where they conveniently resume abuse of fresh victims. The church has not been allergic to buying silence of victims through the deep pockets of the papal banks.

The whole situation is so deeply troubling it takes my words away.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:
LoL, actually all the collective gods hold their noses when I fart. LMFAO!
Oh, you could have knocked me over with a feather that you fart
Wow. For a moment, I thought you're the epitome of perfection
that you're an expert in knowing how properly things should be done, handled and tackled.

You point an accusing bony and crooked finger, not realising that three fingers are pointing back at you
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Oh, you could have knocked me over with a feather that you fart
Wow. For a moment, I thought you're the epitome of perfection
that you're an expert in knowing how properly things should be done, handled and tackled.

You point an accusing bony and crooked finger, not realising that three fingers are pointing back at you

LoL! Unlike you lot I don't deny my humanity. I don't blame any gods or devils for the circumstances in the universe. I am perfectly happy contemplating all my nastiness and how I can better myself, not believing fairy tales of heaven or hell or gods with incessant demands of sacrifice. So yeah infinite fingers are pointing at me but they are all human not any gods or devils.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

LoL, tales by moonlight. Don't worry Xmas is around the corner, Santa Claus will bring you a present to ease your sorrows. LMFAO!

You owe me an answer. Who are you? And are you a sodomite? grin
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Xmas grin
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

You owe me an answer. Who are you? And are you a sodomite? grin

I am the guy praying for Santa Claus to bring you some cheer. Is a sodomite what you what from Santa? LoL
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

I am the guy praying for Santa Claus to bring you some cheer. Is a sodomite what you what from Santa? LoL

No,you are the guy dodging questions. You owe me an answer. Who are you? And are you a sodomite? angry grin
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

No,you are the guy dodging questions. You owe me an answer. Who are you? And are you a sodomite? angry grin

What's wrong you don't like Santa Claus? He's a pretty good guy, bringing cheer to all. If its a sodomite you want I am sure he can deliver. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

What's wrong you don't like Santa Claus? He's a pretty good guy, bringing cheer to all. If its a sodomite you want I am sure he can deliver. LMFAO!

So you are Santa Claus? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WZJP-5iIk

LGBT are pedophiles

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

So you are Santa Claus? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WZJP-5iIk

LGBT are pedophiles

www.theriseofsodom..com

LoL thanks for confirming your archaic thoughts.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Anas09: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Be careful Dantedasz.

You are presenting lies from the pit of Hell.

Satan is using you to challenge the power of true Men of God.

You must fear for your eternal soul.

This matters are for God to judge only

We must submit ourselves to the rulings of His anointed ministers in the church.

Ah, brother pls don't take sides with evil, you'll be taking a stand against the Word of God.

The Word says we as Christians should not keep company with Fornicators much less abominable Pedophiles who are doing this recruiting souls for the army of the Antichrist.

Here is what the Word says (The Message Bible) 1 Corinthians 5:1-5
[/b] I also have received a report of scandalous sex within your church family, a kind that wouldn't be tolerated even outside the church: One of your men is sleeping with his stepmother. And you're so above it all that it doesn't even faze you! Shouldn't this break your hearts? Shouldn't it bring you to your knees in tears? Shouldn't this person and his conduct be confronted and dealt with? I'll tell you what I would do. Even though I'm not there in person, consider me right there with you, because I can fully see what's going on. I'm telling you that this is wrong. You must not simply look the other way and hope it goes away on its own. Bring it out in the open and deal with it in the authority of Jesus our Master. Assemble the community—I'll be present in spirit with you and our Master Jesus will be present in power. Hold this man's conduct up to public scrutiny. Let him defend it if he can! But if he can't, then out with him! It will be totally devastating to him, of course, and embarrassing to you. But better devastation and embarrassment than damnation. You want him on his feet and forgiven before the Master on the Day of Judgment.[b]

verse 9.
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

So how can you say this? Evil must be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

LoL thanks for confirming your archaic thoughts.

Archaic is right, for it is a very old and ancient verfiable truth that wherever you find sodomites you would find a nest of child rapists and ritualists.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

Archaic is right, for it is a very old and ancient verfiable truth that wherever you find sodomites you would find a nest of child rapists and ritualists.

Verifiable truth that cannot produce even 1 useful result or product. Hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

Verifiable truth that cannot produce even 1 useful result or product. Hogwash.

Sodomy produced the likes of you. Hogwash product
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

Sodomy produced the likes of you. Hogwash product

LoL! It would have been simpler to show 1 useful product your verifiable truth has produced rather than this useless post. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! It would have been simpler to show 1 useful product your verifiable truth has produced rather than this useless post. LMFAO!

Sodomites are running the Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-AZ1zMK6s

www.theriseosodom..com
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

Sodomites are running the Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-AZ1zMK6s

www.theriseosodom..com

It's funny how those who rail the most against homosexuality turn out to be closet gays. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

It's funny how those who rail the most against homosexuality turn out to be closet gays. LMFAO!

Its funny you have not answered my question. Are you a sodomite?

Its also funny those defending the Catholic Church are always pedophiles. Still in the Catholic Church? For centuries not decades, they have been raping children. Centuries not decades, so anyone still in and defending it are pedophiles. Its the tradition of Germanic Roman Catholic Empire to be a pederast.

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by bejeria101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

Hehehe! We dye hair lol
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
bejeria101:

Hehehe! We dye hair lol

Most of them satanic sodomites dye their hair. grin
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

Its funny you have not answered my question. Are you a sodomite?

Its also funny those defending the Catholic Church are always pedophiles. Still in the Catholic Church? For centuries not decades, they have been raping children. Centuries not decades, so anyone still in and defending it are pedophiles. Its the tradition of Germanic Roman Catholic Empire to be a pederast.

When someone uses an epithet to ask a question it's usually a sign they only want to insult. Why should I bother answering it?
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
bejeria101:

Hehehe! We dye hair lol

The way he is shouting I won't be surprised if he is a closet gay. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

When someone uses an epithet to ask a question it's usually a sign they only want to insult. Why should I bother answering it?

Are you a,
sod·om·ite
ˈsädəˌmīt/
noun
noun: sodomite; plural noun: sodomites

a person who engages in sodomy.

sod·om·y
ˈsädəmē/
noun
noun: sodomy

sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.

A sodomy law is a law that defines certain sexual acts as crimes. The precise sexual acts meant by the term sodomy are rarely spelled out in the law, but are typically understood by courts to include any sexual act deemed to be "unnatural" or immoral. Sodomy typically includes anal sex, MouthAction, and bestiality.

Its a simple question.

cool
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

Are you a,

Its a simple question.

cool

If you are looking for a new gay partner you can go to where they congregate.

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

If you are looking for a new gay partner you can go to where they congregate.

I am inquiring as to your position in this matter, is it coming from that of a sodomite? So are you a sodomite?

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
--South Africa Cardinal Wilfrid Fox Napier says pedophilia not a crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:
LoL! Unlike you lot I don't deny my humanity.
I don't blame any gods or devils for the circumstances in the universe.
Which "you lot" have you taken the liberty to lump me together with now?
If you dont deny your humanity, dont blame God, gods or the devil, for the circumstances in the universe, then welcome to the fold.

LordReed:
I am perfectly happy contemplating all my nastiness and how I can better myself
Good.
Good on ya.
It's a good place and way to start from.
When contemplating, consider doing it, opening up, dont hide, lose the inhibition, ask and question always to a void.

LordReed:
not believing fairy tales of heaven or hell or gods with incessant demands of sacrifice.
Eating well is a form of self-respect
Where and what have you been eating?
Only you know, how you mean, with those three in "not believing fairy tales of heaven or hell or gods with incessant demands of sacrifice."

LordReed:
So yeah infinite fingers are pointing at me but they are all human not any gods or devils.
Not so fast Jose. Come back 'ere

Let it be the last time, you try twisting up and misrepresenting what I type.
I typed that:
"You point an accusing bony and crooked finger, not realising that three fingers are pointing back at you"
(i.e. three other bony and crooked fingers that are yours, are pointing back at you)
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Omooba224: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Be careful Dantedasz.

You are presenting lies from the pit of Hell.

Satan is using you to challenge the power of true Men of God.

You must fear for your eternal soul.

This matters are for God to judge only

We must submit ourselves to the rulings of His anointed ministers in the church.

Brother! You needn't anyone to tell you that you need to be lobotomized. Your case is critically critical..

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Which "y[i]ou lot[/i]" have you taken the liberty to lump me together with now?
If you dont deny your humanity, dont blame God, gods or the devil, for the circumstances in the universe, then welcome to the fold.

You lot who believe in supernatural beings, who consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings.

Let it be the last time, you try twisting up and misrepresenting what I type.

Or what will happen? You'll sue me to court or call the police? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obakuso:

I am inquiring as to your position in this matter, is it coming from that of a sodomite? So are you a sodomite?

My position is, everyone is free to indulge in whatever sexual pleasure they want as long as it is with another consenting adult or adults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? / Favourite Psalm / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.