Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. (7114 Views)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:

My position is, everyone is free to indulge in whatever sexual pleasure they want as long as it is with another consenting adult or adults.

The law of sodomy doesnt offer an option of consensual and/or forcible. Sodomy is the act that is against the law of God and all decent moral societies. Two or more persons shall not go into contract against the law whether or not it is consensual. Where prostition is illegal, meaning against the law, the same rules and judgemen apply as all deviant acts including human sacrifices. Degenerates are now making the law and enforcing it in America. Gay Marriage was obtained by Supreme Court decision, it did not pass into law by house of Congress vote, which Congress are the representatives of the American people. The people are sovereign and the states is a corporate body acting only out the will of the people not an ogliarchy in Western nations pushing Homosexual/Pedophile Eugenics on the world. Gay Marriage alowed pedophiles to adopt children and forced them into homosexual coercive environments. This goes against the very consent principle that sodomites claim they want respected. Evil is always hypocrisy as a theif will always cheat. Yet sodomy is a satanic sex practice evolved out of wicked cult prostitution. Priests and Nuns are religious prostitutes of the Roman Catholic Empire and Mary is their Tantra Babylonian Sex Goddess
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Obakuso:

The law of sodomy doesnt offer an option of consensual and/or forcible. Sodomy is the act that is against the law of God and all decent moral societies. Two or more persons shall not go into contract against the law whether or not it is consensual. Where prostition is illegal, meaning against the law, the same rules and judgemen apply as all deviant acts including human sacrifices. Degenerates are now making the law and enforcing it in America. Gay Marriage was obtained by Supreme Court decision, it did not pass into law by house of Congress vote, which Congress are the representatives of the American people. The people are sovereign and the states is a corporate body acting only out the will of the people not an ogliarchy in Western nations pushing Homosexual/Pedophile Eugenics on the world. Gay Marriage alowed pedophiles to adopt children and forced them into homosexual coercive environments. This goes against the very consent principle that sodomites claim they want respected. Evil is always hypocrisy as a theif will always cheat. Yet sodomy is a satanic sex practice evolved out of wicked cult prostitution. Priests and Nuns are religious prostitutes of the Roman Catholic Empire and Mary is their Tantra Babylonian Sex Goddess

Thankfully the days are passing were a person's sexually congress with another consenting adult would require death. I also foresee the end of law being used to coral people's sexual preferences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

Thankfully the days are passing were a person's sexually congress with another consenting adult would require death. I also foresee the end of law being used to coral people's sexual preferences.

People have ben doing what they want for many thousands of years. grin All manner of evil and wickedness including sexual deviance. Demons are ruling yet I see their destruction in this Aeon of Sango.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Obakuso:

People have ben doing what they want for many thousands of years. grin All manner of evil and wickedness including sexual deviance. Demons are ruling yet I see their destruction in this Aeon of Sango.

If Sango couldn't stop demons from ruling then he is useless. As the Hulk would say "Puny god".

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
You lot who believe in supernatural beings, who consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings
If you could be so wrong in saying I believe in supernatural beings,
and consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings
then I wonder what else you're wrong about and ill-informed in

LordReed:
Or what will happen?
Why are you worried about something that has not happened yet.
I dont know yet what will happen.
I guess time will know, as time is a snitch

LordReed:
You'll sue me to court or call the police? LMFAO!
Sue you to court or call the police ke?
Suing you or calling the police will be an overkill
It'll be like swinging a sledgehammer to swat a pesky fly
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

LoL, okay your painter guy is not a supernatural being? What then is he?
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
Keep up with the laughs,
but just keep in the back of your mind, I'll have the last laugh
and you know what that means.
Means, I'll laugh the best

Now tell, dont you believe in a force/influence/power/intelligence/whatnot, thats beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature?
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Keep up with the laughs,
but just keep in the back of your mind, I'll have the last laugh
and you know what that means.
Means, I'll laugh the best

Now tell, dont you believe in a force, thats beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature?

You like to ask questions in answer to a question. Why not answer my question before asking yours.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
You like to ask questions in answer to a question.
Why not answer my question before asking yours.
I meant to type "dont" instead of "do"

I have seen where you purportedly asked me a question
What I read the below, as to be, was that it was a rhetorical question

MuttleyLaff: Emergent phenomenon
LordReed: And that excuses him how?

Now you dont expect me to straightaway answer the "And that excuses him how?" comment
without knowing what you deem He is to be excused from but I will
Surprisingly to you, He doesnt excuse Himself

LordReed:
Please show the sequence, I am sure it will be very instructive.
You afraid of straining your eyes and fingers?

Start from clicking on here, that's from where you introduced suffering into the discourse
You can do the rest of heavy lifting yourself searching and looking for the invaluable and/or instructive sequence

LordReed:
LoL! What is the difference between mice that turn into horses and a talking donkey?
Cinderella and Bible

LordReed:
LMFAO! Pain? For a fairytale? Dude please stop, my mouth is hurting from all the laughing. LoLz!
You can deny you are not pained, that you are not in severe pains
but you cant deny you're a strongly bitter, twisted, cynical and high negatively charged up scoffer.

LordReed:
Actually, I correctly judge that in the grand scheme of the universe, I am infinitely inconsequential.
Hurray, we making progress.
He knows he is a god, albeit it unwittingly came out

Why are you selling yourself short?
Dont you know who you are?
Stop it! Stop it now. Dont be hard on yourself.
You are not, in any shape or form inconsequential.
You're among the top in the consequential pecking order
Ah. Kilode. Trust me. You can be at ease and take that to the bank

Its true what I earlier said about you, that you have an exaggerated sense of yourself, have an exaggerated sense of your value & importance
but that didnt mean, to say, you are not important

LordReed:
To a universe that has seen 13 billion years, what is a speck that will endure 70 to maybe 120 years, if circumstances permit?
First get this straight. It is quality rather than quantity that matters
Its never about the number of life years spent,
what matters and what it really is about is the extent of lives and quality of the lives impacted by the x-amount of life years spent

LordReed:
You lot on the other hand think you matter,
that there is some god that will rearrange the universe for you, LoL.
Every one matters.
You're 110% correct, that there is no god that will rearrange the universe
There just isnt any god capable of doing that

LordReed:
Tell me who is the conceited one here? LoLz
You dont really expect me to tell you this.
This is one moment on how not to be insensitive.
I am going to pass telling you
Why dont you hazard a guess and after that look in the mirror to confirm who you see
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff

LMFAO! This is disingenuousness at its finest. I asked you a question on this thread and you answer a different question from another thread so you can avoid my question.

No, sir, answer the question I asked you on this thread and carry your answer back to the thread to which it is the answer for a different question.

Hahahahaha.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
MuttleyLaff

LMFAO! This is disingenuousness at its finest.
I asked you a question on this thread and you answer a different question from another thread so you can avoid my question.

No, sir, answer the question I asked you on this thread and carry your answer back to the thread to which it is the answer for a different question.

Hahahahaha.
Thank God, this thread is only 5 pages long
and because I started interacting with you from/on page 4, I didnt have much to trawl through.
Guess what? Nada.
I didnt see diddly squat that appeared to be a question related to and/or relevant to this thread's topic or to my comments posted on in here.

So I dare you to reproduce your imagined question, to see how shockingly pronto it'll be answered

Can you see how much I don't mind going out on a limb for you to be gratified
and how far I am prepared to go in making you feel contented?
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Thank God, this thread is only 5 pages long
and because I started interacting with you from/on page 4, I didnt have much to trawl through.
Guess what? Nada.
I didnt see diddly squat that appeared to be a question related to and/or relevant to this thread's topic or to my comments posted on in here.

So I dare you to reproduce your imagined question, to see how shockingly pronto it'll be answered

Can you see how much I don't mind going out on a limb for you to be gratified
and how far I am prepared to go in making you feel contented?

LMFAO! You can like to dribble your shadow.

MuttleyLaff:
LordReed:

Answer this question and take your other answer back to the thread it originated from.

Hahahahaha.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
LMFAO! You can like to dribble your shadow.
Answer this question and take your other answer back to the thread it originated from.

MuttleyLaff:

LordReed:
LoL, okay your painter guy is not a supernatural being?
What then is he?

Hahahahaha.
I don't believe in supernatural beings but believe in the one and only supernatural being.

It's you who doesnt believe the Painter Guy is the one and only supernatural being
The Painter Guy is the personification of a force and so is a true and real supernatural being

Now tell, dont you believe in a force/influence/power/intelligence/whatnot, thats beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature?
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I don't believe in supernatural beings but believe in the one and only supernatural being.

It's you who doesnt believe the Painter Guy is the one and only supernatural being
The Painter Guy is the personification of a force and so is a true and real supernatural being

Follow up question, your painter guy doesn't have angels who are also supernatural beings?

No, I don't believe in any force/influence/power/intelligence/whatnot, thats beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
Follow up question, your painter guy doesn't have angels who are also supernatural beings?
The Painter Guy of course has angels, they are natural and supernatural beings
Even the Paint Guy, would you believe, is and/or can be an Angel

LordReed:
No, I don't believe in any force/influence/power/intelligence/whatnot, thats beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature.
Bwah! hahahahaha!!
You dont!?
Incredible. I think you better start explaining why not.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The Painter Guy of course has angels, they are natural and supernatural beings
Even the Paint Guy, would you believe, is and/or can be an Angel

LoL! See why I said you like to dribble your own shadow? You said:

MuttleyLaff:

And then confirm painter guy and his angels are supernatural beings. LoLz. Are you experiencing memory failures or are you just dishonest? LMFAO!

Bwah! hahahahaha!!
You dont!?
Incredible. I think you better start explaining why not.

There is no evidence of any such being or beings. And if there was any evidence it wouldn't require belief as it would be apparent.

EDIT : I am considering posting this on Reddit r/quityourbullshit. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
LoL! See why I said you like to dribble your own shadow?

You MuttleyLaff said:

LordReed:
You lot who believe in supernatural beings, who consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings
You keep forgetting that: Context is King
Have you forgetten the above quoted from you?
That was the circumstance surrounding how my comment came about

LordReed:
And then confirm painter guy and his angels are supernatural beings. LoLz.
Are you experiencing memory failures or are you just dishonest? LMFAO!
SMH.
No, when you mentioned gods, it is obvious what you meant, along with your below reproduced comment:
"You lot who believe in supernatural beings, who consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings"

LordReed:
There is no evidence of any such being or beings.
And if there was any evidence it wouldn't require belief as it would be apparent.
It is because it is beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature to believe

Besides, you'll be ashen-faced if not frightened to death, if you're to encounter, come across one or have the experience
Thats why the first thing, always been said, by the true and genuine ones to allay fears, is "Don't be afraid"
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You keep forgetting that: Context is King
Have you forgetten the above quoted from you?
That was the circumstance surrounding how my comment came about

SMH.
No, when you mentioned gods, it is obvious what you meant, along with your below reproduced comment:
"You lot who believe in supernatural beings, who consider the universe a result of the actions of supernatural beings"

Gosh you are so dishonest and disingenuous. I didn't write gods, I wrote supernatural beings but you in your haste to be too clever by half, put your foot in a big pile of shit which you want to wiggle out of now. Stop dribbling your shadow you only mess yourself up.

It is because it is beyond, scientific understanding and/or the laws of nature to believe

Besides, you'll be ashen-faced if not frightened to death, if you're to encounter, come across one or have the experience
Thats why the first thing always been said by the true and geniune ones to allay fears is "Don't be afraid"

LoL, why do you always wish me to be afraid? Is that what you are, afraid? That would explain a lot. LMFAO!

I don't believe in fairy tales beings. If they ever present themselves I'll ask them for a selfie.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

If Sango couldn't stop demons from ruling then he is useless. As the Hulk would say "Puny god".

When Sango was the Alaafin on Earth there was no corruption in His empire. You are speaking of today's world, the West Africa during the time of Sango had no Caucasians around 14th century. The history of the Caucasian having contact with Africans began in East Africa. The Arab slave trade came before the Atlantic Slave Trade so there you have East Africa under attack first. If you are going to debate at least have your facts correct as dates are important as the events. Don't ever disparge Sango and the ancestors that didn't live under this satanic rule because some of them ancestors lived in peaceful and gentle societies. They had war in the 14th century sure, yet Alaafin Sango and Shaka Zulu, who came a little later in South Africa, never fought against Caucasians yet other Africans.

When you are debating you are only losing to yourself.

It is only when you accept the truth do you advance.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obakuso:

When Sango was the Alaafin on Earth there was no corruption in His empire. You are speaking of today's world, the West Africa during the time of Sango had no Caucasians around 14th century. The history of the Caucasian having contact with Africans began in East Africa. The Arab slave trade came before the Atlantic Slave Trade so there you have East Africa under attack first. If you are going to debate at least have your facts correct as dates are important as the events. Don't ever disparge Sango and the ancestors that didn't live under this satanic rule because some of them ancestors lived in peaceful and gentle societies. They had war in the 14th century sure, yet Alaafin Sango and Shaka Zulu, who came a little later in South Africa, never fought against Caucasians yet other Africans.

When you are debating you are only losing to yourself.

It is only when you accept the truth do you advance.

You have not shown how Sango is not useless to us today. Telling me about some ancient history you twisted to fit your narrative is useless. If your Sango has taken a vacation maybe you should send him an email to remind him of his obligations to you his faithful worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

You have not shown how Sango is not useless to us today. Telling me about some ancient history you twisted to fit your narrative is useless. If your Sango has taken a vacation maybe you should send him an email to remind him of his obligations to you his faithful worshipper.

When you summon ancestral worship you access ancestral intelligence just the same as when you summon Goetia you access certain intelligences. They live in you and that is the key topic of my message always. Worshipers in Oyo talk to Sango all the time.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by MuttleyLaff: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:
Gosh you are so dishonest and disingenuous.
Calm down and stop getting your knickers in a knot

LordReed:
I didn't write gods, I wrote supernatural beings
Did you or did you not, at most times, if not all the time, periodically mention gods prior to typing about supernatural beings?

LordReed:
but you in your haste to be too clever by half,
put your foot in a big pile of shit which you want to wiggle out of now.
Stop dribbling your shadow you only mess yourself up
Yeah. Your imaginary pile of sh!t, right

LordReed:
LoL, why do you always wish me to be afraid?
Is that what you are, afraid?
That would explain a lot. LMFAO!
Is that what you read and how you read what I typed?
Wishing you to be afraid? SMH.

LordReed:
I don't believe in fairy tales beings.
If they ever present themselves I'll ask them for a selfie.
One can be standing, right now in front of you
but you wont necessarily see the being because you're a strongly bitter, twisted, cynical and high negatively charged up scoffer,
that's not yet ready to be unplugged, as you've become inured to your overcharged up negative energy

Instead of asking for selfie, you'll highly probably slump down, out of fright seeing them, with the camera thrown up in the air

You're living in darkness and instead of having a candle lit, to see,
all you do, is grope in the dark and curse the darkness. SMH

1 Like

Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Calm down and stop getting your knickers in a knot

Did you or did you not, at most times, if not all the time, periodically mention gods prior to typing about supernatural beings?

What has that got to do with what I asked? I specifically wrote supernatural beings because any body who is honest will note that not all supernatural beings are gods eg angels. Your dishonesty threw you head first into the pile of shit.

Is that what read and how you read what I typed?
Wishing you to be afraid? SMH.

One can be standing, right now in front of you
but you wont necessarily see the being because you're a strongly bitter, twisted, cynical and high negatively charged up scoffer,
that's not yet ready to be unplugged, as you've become inured to your overcharged up negative energy

Instead of asking for selfie, you'll highly probably slump down, out of fright seeing them, with the camera thrown up in the air

LoL! If they are too reticent to reveal theirselves then they aren't worth the time to even think 1 sec of them and thankfully I don't waste my time with such thoughts. For you though shiting your pants thinking of what supernatural beings could do to you must be a regular occurance. LoLz

You're living in darkness and instead of having a candle lit, to see,
all you do, is grope in the dark and curse the darkness. SMH

LoL! Your fairytales don't move me one bit, you wish it did though so I can shit my pants like you. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obakuso:

When you summon ancestral worship you access ancestral intelligence just the same as when you summon Goetia you access certain intelligences. They live in you and that is the key topic of my message always. Worshipers in Oyo talk to Sango all the time.

So you send Sango emails and all he does is demand sacrifices to no end? Damn, such a pity. LMFAO!
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

So you send Sango emails and all he does is demand sacrifices to no end? Damn, such a pity. LMFAO!

That is one of the biggest cover ups of all time that magick is not real. For not only is magick real, magick is the only science. Philisophy is the mother of all knowledge and in Ancient Eqypt it covered all topics such as, Alchemy, Music, Art, Architecture, Mathematics, Astrology, and every subject known. All knowledge is magical code that unlocks a door to a desire and intent. All magick works in every culture that has a tradition. There are magical traditions and grimores all over the world from Western Ceremonial magick, Golden Dawn, Zohar, Toaist, Tibetian, Hindu, Sufism, Arabian, Pacific Islands, Phillipines Kali, Indonesian, Hawiian, and I feel no need to tell any African all the traditions of the occult in just Nigerian alone. There is magck in Uganda and Kenya, Zimbawe and Tanzania, South Africa and the Congo, along with Senegal and Morocco. Magick is real and it is the study of all things and phenomenon and elevation of oneself in the eternal philosphy by experiencing God's wisdom.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obakuso:

That is one of the biggest cover ups of all time that magick is not real. For not only is magick real, magick is the only science. Philisophy is the mother of all knowledge and in Ancient Eqypt it covered all topics such as, Alchemy, Music, Art, Architecture, Mathematics, Astrology, and every subject known. All knowledge is magical code that unlocks a door to a desire and intent. All magick works in every culture that has a tradition. There are magical traditions and grimores all over the world from Western Ceremonial magick, Golden Dawn, Zohar, Toaist, Tibetian, Hindu, Sufism, Arabian, Pacific Islands, Phillipines Kali, Indonesian, Hawiian, and I feel no need to tell any African all the traditions of the occult in just Nigerian alone. There is magck in Uganda and Kenya, Zimbawe and Tanzania, South Africa and the Congo, along with Senegal and Morocco. Magick is real and it is the study of all things and phenomenon and elevation of oneself in the eternal philosphy by experiencing God's wisdom.

Magic that doesn't produce useful results or products is worthless. Bring a practical product from your magic that can be sold on any shop floor and stop your tales by moonlight.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
LordReed:

Magic that doesn't produce useful results or products is worthless. Bring a practical product from your magic that can be sold on any shop floor and stop your tales by moonlight.

One time in life, I searched and traveled to discover the secrets of Taijiquan as it relates to magick. I was fortune to come across real ancient arts of Liuhu He Ba Fa, which is the origin of Taiji. The master invited me to learn for free with him and his students, yet unfortuately his daughter informed before I got the chance to meet Msr. Olaes had transitioned. He shared this secret, true masters do not charge for their services. Yet I already knew this. So many people selling tradition yet I am not one of them. True masters do not need money. I can easily open a door to what I want and receive it. Yet much power to the one who does not use it. I am a very hardworker that is how I achieve results. The practice of magick for me is about experiencing the eternal philosophy of the One Olodumare.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Obakuso:

One time in life, I searched and traveled to discover the secrets of Taijiquan as it relates to magick. I was fortune to come across real ancient arts of Liuhu He Ba Fa, which is the origin of Taiji. The master invited me to learn for free with him and his students, yet unfortuately his daughter informed before I got the chance to meet Msr. Olaes had transitioned. He shared this secret, true masters do not charge for their services. Yet I already knew this. So many people selling tradition yet I am not one of them. True masters do not need money. I can easily open a door to what I want and receive it. Yet much power to the one who does not use it. I am a very hardworker that is how I achieve results. The practice of magick for me is about experiencing the eternal philosophy of the One Olodumare.

LoL! You use a device to post this tales by moonlight that was created by the ingenuity of man and sold freely. Yet here you are claiming power and magic and cannot produce 1 useful product. When you have something useful from Sango, call me, till then, adios.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Dantedasz(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xY4GYv25U

Posters can we please be focused on the topic.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xY4GYv25U

Posters can we please be focused on the topic.

Sorry for the digression. Back to the topic.
Re: Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. by Obakuso: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! You use a device to post this tales by moonlight that was created by the ingenuity of man and sold freely. Yet here you are claiming power and magic and cannot produce 1 useful product. When you have something useful from Sango, call me, till then, adios.

You bought into LGBT,Satanism and sodomy yet still looking to buy.

I have nothing to sell instead I offer truth. Think for yourself if you can. cool grin smiley

www.theriseosodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let Us Make Man In Our Image, How Many Were They (god) / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? / Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.