Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes (61150 Views)

Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by crafteck(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Aunty as far as you collected money from your bf, directly or indirectly, you are one of us, sistitude

28 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by dokyOloye: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is that All?
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Onyeedum(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Saff(f): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
A lot of people won’t like this thread grin
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Brains1990(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Op, u should get this in your fucking skull that prostitution is a legitimate and legal business all around the world. So they are not possessed. Only if ur sister is possessed, don't think other prostitutes also fall in your damn sister's category.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by ElectroLyte: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thunder fire the 2 altogether and render them impotent.

I have never seen an impotent women before o, how he go be sef
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Gerrard59(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
OP:

First, having sex is not immoral.

Second, simple economics says that where there is demand, supply will be provided. Either by hook or crook.

Third, these men are not strange or evil ditto the ladies. These are habits gotten over the years, and as they say, old habits die hard; very hard.

Fourth, well, the jury is out regarding the "prostitutes marrying good men and randy men marrying good ladies". I doubt there is a study to support that claim.

Fifth, the vagina is an elastic organ and does not lose the elasticity through excessive sex but rather through old age and child births (esp multiple births).

Sixth, prostitution aids the economy.

Finally, live and let's live.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol call a nigga a hoe as if it will bother him.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Saff(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Brains1990:
Op, u should get this in your fucking skull that prostitution is a legitimate and legal business all around the world. So they are not possessed. Only if ur sister is possessed, don't think other prostitutes also fall in your damn sister's category.
Oga calm down. It’s her opinion, it’s not a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Blonchilli(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Op prostitution is as old as man. Read your Bible and stop making yourself look silly than you already are, as long as there are sexually frustrated people out there or sex addicts there must be a market to satisfy them

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by clumsydyna: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry

I am responsible for such Holy Act.

No matter how much protest and stigma you attach to such sanctimonious practice, this profession must thrive.
How come you always show up on time to own up to your doings? I must say you are very proactive.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Galaticos444: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even pastors and d so-called men of God patronize prostitute.prostitution is a complex act.some patronize dem cos dey feel dey ar cheaper dan aving a real chick while others patronize dem to actualize dere fantasy in bed

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I...it's...These two sets of people...

My friend, what's your deal? What's the purpose of this your moniker? Do you feel so fly and super competent in grammar that you always leave the matter at hand to nitpick people's comments, childishly looking for trivial errors. Are you seeking for claps?

I think I'm going to haunt your moniker to highlight your mistakes while trying to correct others. How much grammar do you think you know, cos I see your motive stemming from some foolish pride.

Back to the topic, the op made salient points. It's sad most commenting are either apathetic or outrightly against her views. Guilty conscience speaking undecided?

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please I need the meaning of the following emoji.
angry = ?
=?
tongue = ?
undecided = ?
embarassed = ?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Royalfurnitures: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Men Who Pattionise prostitutes are Same with them.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by congo4ka: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
We that sleep with prostitutes, they call us Oshozondi and the prostitutes themselves are what we call Shepeteri. Oshozondi oko shepeteri wink
In few minutes, I will be drowning in a new shepeteri wetness embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by marvis13(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
85% of Nigeria girl are prostitute. If I may ask, what is is the difference between prostitute and all this slay queen?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
WritePal:

My friend, what's your deal? What's the purpose of this your moniker? Do you feel so fly and super competent in grammar that you always leave the matter at hand to nitpick people's comments, childishly looking for trivial errors. Are you [b]seeking for [/b]claps?

I think I'm going to haunt your moniker to highlight your mistakes while trying to correct others. How much grammar do you think you know, cos I see your motive stemming from some foolish pride.

Back to the topic, the op made salient points. It's sad most commenting are either apathetic or outrightly against her views. Guilty conscience speaking undecided?
...seeking...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
WritePal:

My friend, what's your deal? What's the purpose of this your moniker? Do you feel so fly and super competent in grammar that you always leave the matter at hand to nitpick people's comments, childishly looking for trivial errors? Are you seeking for claps?

...seeking...

Don't be stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry

No matter how much protest and stigma you attach to such sanctimonious practice, this profession must thrive.

Dem never ban you?? I'm still in shock you are still active on this forum. undecided tongue
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gerrard59:
OP:

First, having sex is not immoral.

Second, simple economics says that where there is demand, supply will be provided. Either by hook or crook.

Third, these men are not strange or evil ditto the ladies. These are habits gotten over the years, and as they say, old habits die hard; very hard.

Fourth, well, the jury is out regarding the "prostitutes marrying good men and randy men marrying good ladies". I doubt there is a study to support that claim.

Fifth, the vagina is an elastic organ and does not lose the elasticity through excessive sex but rather through old age and child births (esp multiple births).

Sixth, prostitution aids the economy and is not illegal.

Finally, live and let's live.
ur comment so on point it affected the humidity..��

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Royalfurnitures:
Men Who Pattionise prostitutes are Same with them.

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture
another botanical name for patronize is "pattionise"...Learning everyday on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by tete7000(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am of the opinion that the men who leave their homes looking for a stranger to sleep with are under a spell, i don't think its normal.

Prostitutes who under any guise collect money to sleep with strangers are possessed.

These two set of people represent the dark world, i only wish they end up marrying themselves but the sad thing is they don't. The guy who has finished all his sperm on prostitutes is likely to end up with a God fearing responsible girl, while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end up with a 'good guy'.
life is so unfair.

Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?

That life is unfair is one thing I contend with in your argument. The fact that we make our choices with our eyes wide open nullifies that statement. Everyone has a duty to make informed decisions, when we fail to do that, we should be matured enough to accept we have been gullible and take responsibility for our choices.
By the way the devil is responsible and as long as the world lasts, he will keep getting willing hands to use to propagate his business.
Let pray for conversion of souls to God.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by excomarow(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry

It's one of the oldest profession on earth.

Some where in Abuja I saw this advert "looking for Gigolo contact...

I was like what...

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Dogalmighty17: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Your stupidity in making such a post calls for concern. Your ignorance displayed in the content of your post is shocking.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Cyriloha(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
Both are responsible. And I wonder how they feel after the act.

How do you feel after sex x?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Dearlord(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
OP, mind you that 99.9% here on earth are prostitute and have prostituted in one way or the other.

Lord have mercy on us all.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Brains1990(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saff:
Oga calm down. It’s her opinion, it’s not a fight.
I can't remember punching her. Did I?
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by mrkings84(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
EVERYONE INVOLVE IN PROSTITUTION IS LIFELESS.......

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by excomarow(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...I...it's...These two sets of people...
at least you understand now
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by smokewiz: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Okay, I'll report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.