Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes (61152 Views)

Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by bitcoinvin(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't concern myself with what has been and what will continue to be.

Jesus never condemned Mary Magdalene, did he?

Your GF thats date u with other 10 to 15 men at the same time; is she not a Prostitute??
The fact remains that 98% of women are Prostitue;only few takes bold step in the work while Majority goes under doing the Runs...

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am of the opinion that the men who leave their homes looking for a stranger to sleep with are under a spell, i don't think its normal.

Prostitutes who under any guise collect money to sleep with strangers are possessed.

These two set of people represent the dark world, i only wish they end up marrying themselves but the sad thing is they don't. The guy who has finished all his sperm on prostitutes is likely to end up with a God fearing responsible girl, while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end up with a 'good guy'.
life is so unfair.

Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?

What God has made clean, let no man call unclean.
Don't ask me how God made them clean, he just did. Even his own son never condemned a prostitute once so who are you to condemn.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by millionboi(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2018
bluefilm:
Prostitutes is the best gift given to man as in human males by God.

If not for prostitutes eh... chai

In short eh, prostitute over girlfriends any day any time!
though funny bt is true.

All women wud b in danger

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...seeking...

Don't be stupid.

Pity, he's already resorting to insults in his very first line. Typical syndrome of moronic ITKs when they are found out.

Don't start what will get you burnt badly in the end. On the turf of English grammar, you're a kid beside me. 'for' is used in certain contexts that way.

But that's inconsequential atm, I challenge you to construct your own original 4-5 sentences and up to 3 paragraphs, rather than always hiding behind one liners to spew your putrid cockiness.

By the way, don't use ellipsis before or after a word. Choose one to show pause. "...he" or "he..." Not "...he..."

You see, I've confidently constructed 4 paragraphs of 2-3 sentences in a jiffy while trying to unmask your cheeky and silly motives. You only write one liners so the shallowness of your knowledge will not be discovered.

Reciprocate my dear. Brat. Little boy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by rafindo(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2018
As far as I am concern all Nigeria ladies born from 90 till date are all advanced prostitute or should I say re-branded prostitutes.

prostitute
ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/
noun
a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.
verb
offer (someone) for sexual activity in exchange for payment.

Payment :Barter, the exchange of one good or service for another, is a form of payment. The most common means of payment involve use of money, cheque, or debit, credit or bank transfers. Payments may also take complicated forms, such as stock issues or the transfer of anything of value or benefit to the parties.

If you still doubt that your current relationship is not prostitution then you are still in mental chains. It is your responsibility to take care of me is simply reminding you that it is a business.
Nigeria society is busy training prostitute All in the name of training girl child. They all want to use iPhone and attend the choicest event,where flashy makeups notifying you about their current stock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by XTHRONE(m): 12:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Pls be wary of this scammer with this number 08127946024. He claim to be buying Itune dude is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by mazizitonene(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am of the opinion that the men who leave their homes looking for a stranger to sleep with are under a spell, i don't think its normal.

Prostitutes who under any guise collect money to sleep with strangers are possessed.

These two set of people represent the dark world, i only wish they end up marrying themselves but the sad thing is they don't. The guy who has finished all his sperm on prostitutes is likely to end up with a God fearing responsible girl, while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end up with a 'good guy'.
life is so unfair.

Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?
well the two go hand in hand....our society, clubs, parties, shows, music videos, just name it....there are many factors that enable both to thrive successfully....
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by koolsnoop2(m): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella5:

life is so unfair.

Inbox me..
I have a book for you on why good girls remain single.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...people's typographical errors...

Kid teacher, don't just highlight, explain your correction in at least 2 sentences. Let us all see how much you really know. You can't write, but are quick to point out common typographical mistakes of people who can actually write a few lines, unlike you.

I'll be reading your 'lessons.' Arrogant kid. Little boy! GrammarNazi my foot!
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2018
fk001:

Do you have any work at all, other than correcting people typographical error on Nairaland? undecided

The kid calling himself Grammar Nazi can't even write up to 3 sentences. He's probably an undergraduate or pre-Jamb student who just completed his English 101 course.

Even the 2 or 3 words he writes, he uses ellipsis before and after a word. That quickly tells me his level of English knowledge is elementary. Intermediate at best. Nothing close to what he's trying so hard to paint himself.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by NERDYDREAMS(m): 1:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella you can argue with ur keypad

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by emmie14: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2018
WritePal:

My friend, what's your deal? What's the purpose of this your moniker? Do you feel so fly and super competent in grammar that you always leave the matter at hand to nitpick people's comments, childishly looking for trivial errors. Are you seeking for claps?

I think I'm going to haunt your moniker to highlight your mistakes while trying to correct others. How much grammar do you think you know, cos I see your motive stemming from some foolish pride.

Back to the topic, the op made salient points. It's sad most commenting are either apathetic or outrightly against her views. Guilty conscience speaking undecided?
Thumb up. That guy is English teacher.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by RexTramadol1: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2018
I don't do prostitutes

I do babes who think dey are smart.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Akpacha(m): 1:19am On Aug 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't concern myself with what has been and what will continue to be.

Jesus never condemned Mary Magdalene, did he?
Oh u are one of them, see u on high way waiting for customers.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by emmie14: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Bidobado:

What God has made clean, let no man call unclean.
Don't ask me how God made them clean, he just did. Even his own son never condemned a prostitute once so who are you to condemn.
Jesus Christ truly didn't condemned Mary Magdalene. But he advised her to stop or quit her sinful ways. "neither will I condemn you; go and sin no more" Mary stop sinning. Will you stop sinning today? Go and sin no more.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2018
emmie14:

Thumb up. That guy is English teacher.

Thanks Emmie, but the silly, so-called GrammarNazi boy goes about it an arrogant way. He can't even explain his corrections in his own words (not copied).

There are English teachers, but of different levels. And there are English professors too, editors and professional writers who are of a higher level than an English teacher.

You know what? He can't construct 3 paragraphs of 2-3 sentences because he doesn't want his shallowness exposed. Have you seen him write long sentences or paragraphs before? It's fear.

I saw just 1 or 2 occasions in which he wrote up to 7 words and they were strewn with grammatical and contextual errors. That guy is an empty drum making loud noises on every thread.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by 1Sharon(f): 1:29am On Aug 28, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
You may be wrong. Ashawo naa person pickin, no be demon born them. They are flesh and blood like you and in fact, some are way prettier than you are.

Men patronizing the brothel is better than rapeing women or young girls as the case maybe.
Another point is when the supply (olosho) stops demand will deminish.

Prostitution is an age long trade and the truth is sex sells. It won't end anytime soon, just have fun.

Pls tell her. She's so naive
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by excomarow(m): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2018
sweetkev:
Chai over experience dey worry you grin

Guy u carry L for body ne
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by emmie14: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2018
Pat081:
Op my own question 4u is re u marry or single??if u re marry do u want to tell us dat is ur man dat dis flower u ?? N if u re still single re u a virgin?? answer dat question in good faith no lies
Hmmm. She is either married or single.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by emmie14: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...people's typographical errors...
Just for corrections?
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2018
grin Oh na woman write am seff grin
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Larrykul: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2018
Dis is a big question
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Amberon11: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Necessity is the mother of invention.
If there is no demand, there will be no supply.
Les:
If there are no whores, there will be no patronage! It's always been ladies first!
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by staytravel: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Selling sex has and will continue to be a trade that will never die.

So long as libido exists.

I do find it crass and easy though. I don't understand how some people can be so intimate with someone they just met. And, someone who sleeps around with several others.
It's base, but that's just me.

To each his/her own.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Maski87: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2018
What about the one I bought pepper soup and small stout before,she gave it to me, or the one I gave lift from oshodi to ajegunle,are they prostitutes too.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2018
emmie14:
Jesus Christ truly didn't condemned Mary Magdalene. But he advised her to stop or quit her sinful ways. "neither will I condemn you; go and sin no more" Mary stop sinning. Will you stop sinning today? Go and sin no more.

You religious people need to Fvck off with your shyte.
I don't subscribe to your Fvckery and am not afraid of calling your dumb pork chop pastor to order too.
#Liberateyourselves.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by LadyIhechi(f): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2018
ask him oooo
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by xandy84: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2018
I will advice you to leave the kid alone. He is seeking attention and let's ignore him, hopefully he will learn and keep quite. He want to remain kid forever.

WritePal:

Pity, he's already resorting to insults in his very first line. Typical syndrome of moronic ITKs when they are found out.

Don't start what will get you burnt badly in the end. On the turf of English grammar, you're a kid beside me. 'for' is used in certain contexts that way.

But that's inconsequential atm, I challenge you to construct your own original 4-5 sentences and up to 3 paragraphs, rather than always hiding behind one liners to spew your putrid cockiness.

By the way, don't use ellipsis before or after a word. Choose one to show pause. "...he" or "he..." Not "...he..."

You see, I've confidently constructed 4 paragraphs of 2-3 sentences in a jiffy while trying to unmask your cheeky and silly motives. You only write one liners so the shallowness of your knowledge will not be discovered.

Reciprocate my dear. Brat. Little boy!
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by wuxiaworld: 2:26am On Aug 28, 2018
I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me! https://hole-io.online
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by iykejohn(m): 2:28am On Aug 28, 2018
;Dall human with his/her problem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.