Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes (61149 Views)

Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by budusky05(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go read your new testament. Run your own race. Sin will continue until trumpet sounds.

Bia no kill meooo, no fit laugh
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Jabioro:
Read your old testament,Caleb and his co spy were saved by prostitute definitely one if not all are brostitute,both profession had help us secured Canal land..abi you wan kill history..Solomon nko?
God just used that to show his a merciful God and he forgive all sins, he shows that Grace exist, even when we don't deserve his Mercy, remember Rahab was not the only prostitute in Jericho. Maybe they were 20 in that city, imagine the ratio. Only Rahab got saved, remember God said he will have mercy on Whom he wishes.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Amberon11: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2018
You are also generalizing which is also bad. Yes it happens but not like you guys claim it to be. I know so many girls who you'd call slay queens and prostitutes because of their social media pictures but in real life they have successfully careers.
The average Nigerian guy has been conditioned to think that most Nigerian women are whores which is very shallow. Linda Ikeji is an example, guys are calling her a prostitute saying she's fronting with blogging and that she sleeps with too politicians.
Treasuredlove:
my dear, he is generalising, we know. Not cool to generalise but truth be told, many Nigerian "slay queens" don't dress decently at all and most of them don't see anything wrong with giving sex in exchange for money. Let's be truthful
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Aydesmond(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2018
It's either the OP (female) is aving a brostitute as husband or she's an OHLOHSHO... Lol abeg check my signature let's talk business

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I luv ashawo especially virgin ashawo.

Dey bring gudluck
may you born daughter wey resemble you, in Character, Action and Thinking, it's already Amen, whether u add or not. Smiles
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by demmie1: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2018
What you do not know and should know is this.

Your father patronizes prostitutes,your brother patronizes prostitutes.

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2018
meforyou1:
history has it that mary magdalene was jesus mistress naa. How will he condemn her?
after now u go say dey follow you from village! Stop following ur self
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Amberon11: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2018
This is the mentality that has wrecked so many Nigerian guys abroad. They see a lady scantily dressed and think she wants sex and they go on to rape her. The later they find themselves in jail. Listen , you people need to drop such mentality. Nigerian girls don't dress half as nude as Western girls and yet their rape stats are very low and theire men don't have such mentality.
emmie14:

Sister sex for money is prostitution no matter the brand name. Runs club slay call girls is high level prostitutions. Following married politicians. Dressing half naked is advert of products for sale.
Nigeria guys are one of most intelligent black male in the world. No doubt. Why do you sound. Irritated?
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Kingjames(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2018
...while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end with a nice guy...

Not my portion in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by crafteck(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2018
chiommy123:
Both are responsible. And I wonder how they feel after the act.

How do you feel when your bf or husband doesn't do the needful financially
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
spiceadole:

There will always be prostitutes
And men will always patronise prostitutes
Sex sells... And will continue to sell.
And if you have noticed.. From the reactions so far on this thread, men actually prefer prostitutes.
Little wonder why ladies of easy virtue marry better husbands and earlier Compared to their "decent" counter parts.
After hoping from one bed to the other, she ends up with a very good man..
But Good sister, nko? She will have one steady boyfriend for years, does all the domestic work, graces his bed alone.. Bros gets bored with her awkward style. Goes to the club, picks a prostitute who knows the game better.
Before you say Jack, he dumps the good girl and marries the prostitute.

A number of the runs girls in my hostel during university days are married.... Some married "abroad hisbands",very wealthy men...

A lot of the good girls are single and frustrated by men.

It's the sad reality of life.
No amount of condemnation will change that reality.
Hence, this thread was unnecessary

Keep Encouraging your self ma, karma is waiting
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by crafteck(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:
A lot of people won’t like this thread grin

I believe you've never collected cash or kind with a guy you have sexual relations with
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2018
spiceadole:

There will always be prostitutes
And men will always patronise prostitutes
Sex sells... And will continue to sell.
And if you have noticed.. From the reactions so far on this thread, men actually prefer prostitutes.
Little wonder why ladies of easy virtue marry better husbands and earlier Compared to their "decent" counter parts.
After hoping from one bed to the other, she ends up with a very good man..
But Good sister, nko? She will have one steady boyfriend for years, does all the domestic work, graces his bed alone.. Bros gets bored with her awkward style. Goes to the club, picks a prostitute who knows the game better.
Before you say Jack, he dumps the good girl and marries the prostitute.

A number of the runs girls in my hostel during university days are married.... Some married "abroad hisbands",very wealthy men...

A lot of the good girls are single and frustrated by men.

It's the sad reality of life.
No amount of condemnation will change that reality.
Hence, this thread was unnecessary

if you born. Pikin wey resemble you or wey dey think like u, don't say ur enemies at work, it in the DNA. The world has lost it Sanity. Humm
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Gerrard59(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2018
zinizta:

it is illegàl in Nigeria

My apologies.

Edited.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Blonchilli(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Bagehot:

Rahab the prostitute was an ancestor of Jesus.
we could go on and on. Tamar in the Bible, Judah's daughter-in-law played the harlot, mother of Perez and Zerah (Jesus Christ came from this 'possessed ' woman) and slept with her father-in-law after her husbands Er and Onan were killed by the Lord. She was forgiven and bored twins. The Op won't study her Bible but will come on Nairaland to show her stupidity. Christians please study your Bible and stop waiting for your Pastors to tell you how to wash your underwear. Too many gullible sheeps around
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Proverbs 31:3- 4- Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings.

Proverbs 29:3- A person who loves wisdom makes his father happy, but one who pays prostitutes wastes his wealth.

Proverbs 6:32-
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away

Proverbs of Solomon who saw it all and called it vanity....yet not all men will learn from him..

Life is about choices though, the choices we make determine who we are and what we can do...its all in the mind
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by 93Miles: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
chiommy123:
and what makes you think I have and commit fornication.

I'm not tinkin. It's a fact.
The same way u feel during sex is the same way they feel.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by chiommy123(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2018
93Miles:

I'm not tinkin. It's a fact.
The same way u feel during sex is the same way they feel.

OK sir.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by durubennie(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2018
You should castigate ur female counterparts who are into prostitution and not the men who patronize them.. Well i wouldnt side any 1 but i would say that prostitutes are helping men.. You would not understand because you are not a man and most of all this young nigerian girls are prostitutes , some do it with incognito as runs while others take the courage to step out in public and portray themselves as a prostitute,,,,, Let me repeat myself again most of all these young nigerian girls are prostitutes even if they dont collect cash but you buy something that they will like and make them initiate sex with u... My sister they are prostitutes
Let me just say prostitutes are cheaper than most of these girls thats why men patronise them grin
Cinderella5:
I am of the opinion that the men who leave their homes looking for a stranger to sleep with are under a spell, i don't think its normal.

Prostitutes who under any guise collect money to sleep with strangers are possessed.

These two set of people represent the dark world, i only wish they end up marrying themselves but the sad thing is they don't. The guy who has finished all his sperm on prostitutes is likely to end up with a God fearing responsible girl, while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end up with a 'good guy'.
life is so unfair.

Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by 93Miles: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2018
chiommy123:
OK sir.
Don't call me sir. Call me survivor.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by chiommy123(f): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
93Miles:
Don't call me sir. Call me survivor.
why that
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by innocential3032(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2018
point of correction, if at all there is wat we call brostitute, then we have sistitute as well
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by emmydauner: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
prostitution was often refers as one of the oldest trade even before the coming of christ bros as you can see na only God go help us ooo
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Truflexunits(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Prostitution is the oldest business in the Bible.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Finewithsense:
Strongly agree, am a woman, I know what a see on Campus, women are majorly the one who raise the campaigns. Though Life is not easy, I don't blame them totally, just the way am doing begi begi here. No body even send me, but I I join this business, I go make millions as a clean girl, the mileage go high, But I can't think of it, I don't want to live my life with a guilty conscience, regrets, baggage from the past, suffer for this world after all still go hellfire. I better manage than become a Small girl with a big God. Yet the God will not recognize me, cus of my way. And Karma be waiting.

Your name caught my interest, I would be disappointed if you're not as fine as wine. The issue is, no one would even know if your mileage is high or not, the info is left for you alone. You can be lucky & run into a guy who already works for Mobil/Chevron etc. You'll probably get the same money all those other girls get while sleeping with so many Men for peanuts.

At the end of the day, It all boils down to your spirituality & moral values, as nothing confuses a woman more than money.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Finewithsense:
Men Men, u guy are funny, imagine the innocent girl you just married from the village and u brought her to Abuja, and she is secretly thriving in this Venture. Hope when you fine out, u will not condemn her. If ur mother was a prostitute, u will not grow in a home and become responsible are u are today, this days nothing is a taboo, the world has lost Sanity. God is watching u all in 5HD...continu ...pls check my profile, and do something. Thanks
I don't concern myself with such OK.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Les: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Necessity is the mother of invention.
If there is no demand, there will be no supply.
imagine a world where there no supply irrespective of the high demand. Supply is voluntary, they can choose not to supply. Prostitution will not be known if the supply was not there!
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Les: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Bagehot:

1. There is no such thing as supply preceding demand; it is demand that always precedes supply. Secondary school economics.
I'm only saying the problem started when the supply started, I can't fight the desire to commit a crime,
but I can fight the crime itself, if you want to eliminate prostitution, eliminate the prostitutes because you can't eliminate the human innate desires

2. Prostitution is a natural phenomenon of primate societies: it has even been observed in populations of bonobo apes, and I read a while back about 'halal prostitution' in a few islamic countries. Extensive economic research has shown that even in communities where prostitution is low, regular women (e.g. neighbourhood girls, shop attendants) would occasionally moonlight as sex workers where there is a spike of visitors to the communities (for conferences etc.)
we are humans,
with higher intelligence, if prostitution is natural for animals, it's unnatural for us humans, the only thing natural is the urge for sex

3. Sex is like food and water: unless you want men who cannot easily access sex to resort to rape, you have to accept prostitution and provide safe avenues for it. In times past, a lot of men would have just slept with slave girls,
if you go deeper with retrospect to self-deciplinary measures, you'll know that sex is not a basic human need like food and water, I don't even know what sex urge is sometimes until I see a naked pic online, sexual urge is natural but not a reflex, it's induced

4. The smart and safe thing is to make all prostitutes get registered, constantly scanned for STDs, and TAXED. This way, you reduce the spread and prevalence of deadly diseases, get prostitutes to pay their fair share for enjoying public amenities, and protect people in this line of work from violence, ritual killings etc.
this prostitution of a time is not a proud occupation, who wants to be identified with it? It will shock you to know the number of closet whores around, an alternative,
why not censor our media and create a healthy society?

5. Nigerians are largely hypocritical in respect to sex. It is practically normal for our governors, top business-men to patronize 'runs girls' (i.e. high-end prostitutes) who we all fawn on social-media, and yet spit on the ones that haven't upgraded from the roadside . . .
I strongly believe this problem is as a result of dysfunctional society, apart from the executive whores, I'm yet to confirm the level of this problem in the Republic of North Korea!
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by adanny01(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Cinderella5:
I am of the opinion that the men who leave their homes looking for a stranger to sleep with are under a spell, i don't think its normal.

Prostitutes who under any guise collect money to sleep with strangers are possessed.

These two set of people represent the dark world, i only wish they end up marrying themselves but the sad thing is they don't. The guy who has finished all his sperm on prostitutes is likely to end up with a God fearing responsible girl, while the girl whose vjay has lost its elasticity due to commercial sex will end up with a 'good guy'.
life is so unfair.

Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?

You dont know jack.

Non of the 2 are responsible for what you call the immoral market.

For the bros, ones nature and the wifes are responsible while the sis is the same nature and usually the economy.

Nature says we all must eat, some eat beans some dont. Others like pounded yam while it makes others sick. Some people are alargic to milk while others are not. Nature chooses what we eat as much as possible then our preferences take care of the rest. When comes to sex, we are not all the same just like the food we eat. You dont expect everybody to stay with one sex partner like you probably would.

Everybody has a reason for having extra sex partners. Not every married couple have a great sex life.

I am beginning to see prostitutes as helping those women who cannot properly satisfy their husbands. Those husbands come back home satisfied from having good sex outside, relative peace will be established for that service rendered by a prostitute.

Lets begin to tolerate how are people are.
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Bullhari: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't concern myself with what has been and what will continue to be.

Jesus never condemned Mary Magdalene, did he?

yes he did, for he told her, " go and sin no more"

or better put, he condemned her act.

op hasn't condemned prostitutes or brostitutes like himself as he said. he is condemning the acts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.