Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south (18385 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree.we al know but what were saying that pdp usually inflates results in these region while suppressing that of the opposition.we all know that voter turnout in this region is low yet pdp records incredible results.in reality,pdp wins but total votes does not reach a million while the opposition gets up to 100,000 or more.for example something like pdp 800,000 apc 400,000 im rivers is more genuine than pdp 1.4 million apc 69000

Bro voters turn out in those regions are not low at all! That perception is pure propaganda created by APC
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by FBIL: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Busy gaining entry into SE/SS whilst losing grip of his North. You don't really understand SE/SS. Chibuike Amechi, Ngige, Onu are seen as errand boys here. No need to make noise. Strong man dey keep him plans for chest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

He haven't been able to deliver himself since he left office in 2007 and have made 3 failed attempts to go to senate.
Before you argue,I am from Bende LGA same as Kalu.
He did during the abia north rerun in 2016.he lost to mao by 195 votes.most of his votes were from bende lga.cancelled votes were over 26000 yet inec still declared mao winner.bende constitutes 30% of voters in abia north.ouk has made alignments in umunneoch,isuikwuato and ohafia.if he can record that same result next year,pdp is toast
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Realname:

Bro voters turn out in those regions are not low at all! That perception is pure propaganda created by APC

Oga,its not propaganda.its always been there since 2003.northerners vote more.in the south most polling units wont have more than 100 voters yet they churn out incredible results.the card reader exposed them in 2015.like i said pdp wins but not with such margins
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by hmuhammad(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
PDP for Imo 2019

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019

make you de maiduguri de campaign for Imo aspirant.

If not for Buhari, you for no step maiduguri de collect job here. So make you thank am
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Ojiofor: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

He did during the abia north rerun in 2016.he lost to mao by 195 votes.most of his votes were from bende lga.cancelled votes were over 26000 yet inec still declared mao winner.bende constitutes 30% of voters in abia north.ouk has made alignments in umunneoch,isuikwuato and ohafia.if he can record that same result next year,pdp is toast

Forget matter,unless he is able to rig he can't win in a free and fair election in Abia north.
Have you seen road projects his company SLOK is doing in Bende area under NDDC contract?
Those poor road construction he is doing in his constituency is seriously demarketing him the more.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by kotv: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

South South is out of it. They use their brains when it comes to politics without hate.

South East I know will go with their new regional party PDP

Stop decieving yourself. You are right that south south votes based on progress, not hate and we'll vote against Buhari. Saying that Buhari is a terrible leader and not worthy of our votes isn't hateful but the truth. We will vote alongside SE against Buhari. Buhari is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by contigiency(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
This analysis is just apt. But unreasonable ones here will just be jumping and typing all sorts of things without having a second thought to the issue. Anybody thinking that buhari will get about the same 5% he got from south East In 2015 is actually the one on weed. He will not get less than 40% in any of both south South and south Eastern states.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
FBIL:
Busy gaining entry into SE/SS whilst losing grip of his North. You don't really understand SE/SS. Chibuike Amechi, Ngige, Onu are seen as errand boys here. No need to make noise. Strong man dey keep him plans for chest.
Amaechi is no errand boy.from results of all polls since 2016 in rivers,its obvious wike has been stopped from inflating figures for pdp.ngige is weak but popular in idemili.he wants tobe president in 2023 so he must prove a point.the people that usually rig for pdp in rivers are tony nwoye,andy ubah and ekwunifw but there all in apc now.
In ebonyi onu is weak but sine he wants to rule in 2023,he must prove a point.elechi and nkwegu has collapsed labor party in ebonyi into apc plus umahi is prl buhari
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

Forget matter,unless he is able to rig he can't win in a free and fair election in Abia north.
Have you seen road projects his company SLOK is doing in Bende area under NDDC contract?
Those poor road construction he is doing in his constituency is seriously demarketing him the more.
Well,he will surely rig.me and you know that hes more popular than mao.even mao senior brother sam is more popular.anytime hes entering abia,see thd crowd that receives him.i know you hate apc but they will get needed votes in abia
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,its not propaganda.its always been there since 2003.northerners vote more.in the south most polling units wont have more than 100 voters yet they churn out incredible results.the card reader exposed them in 2015.like i said pdp wins but not with such margins

Again I say to.you. This is false APC propaganda they use to justify their rigging in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by biztip: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
let them keep plotting while we await
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Realname:

Again I say to.you. This is false APC propaganda they use to justify their rigging in the north
Am disappointed in you.i thought i could reason with you but your unreasonabld due to spite and hatred.an opposition party that can rig a ruling party is wonderful.in the face of superior logic,you still cling to old falsehood.in 2003,obj got 1.3 million in ogun out of 1.3 million voters.how is that possible.he got 1.2 million out of1.3 million in cross river my own state tha we dont vote.he got 2 million out of 2.4 million in rivers.compare it to kano that has 5 millin voters yet has never recorded up to 3 million voters turnout or kaduna with 3.5 million that hasng recorded total votes of 2.5 million yet..
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by AnanseK(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
I am very worried about the Buhari haters on NL. I have no doubt that PMB will be returned as President in 2019. My worry is the intensity of hatred I see especially from IPOB Terrorists we have to protect them from harming themselves. We don’t want any suicides due to disappointment caused by misguiding ignorance. Are there any counseling professionals here on NL? What do we do? Take out sniper from the markets ?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Well,he will surely rig.me and you know that hes more popular than mao.even mao senior brother sam is more popular.anytime hes entering abia,see thd crowd that receives him.i know you hate apc but they will get needed votes in abia

I am telling you the reality on the ground,no sentiment and this is not about APC but about the man OUK.Mao may not be as popular as Orji Kalu, he is neither as notorious as OUK.Meanwhile PDP is a grassroot party in Abia state today.
Do you know that Orji Kalu can not point out any project he did for any coommunity in Bende LGA while he was executive governor of Abia state.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/2019-apc-plots-takeover-of-south-east-south-south/

Only eastern nigeria will deliver block votes in the upcoming 2019 presidential elections.

The block votes of eastern is for PDP alone. If PDP presents Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwakwanso, Atiku, dakwambo, cactus plant, Ekuke dog, Ezi offia (Warthog), Lamido or Keke tyres, we will vote PDP.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Amaechi is no errand boy.from results of all polls since 2016 in rivers,its obvious wike has been stopped from inflating figures for pdp.ngige is weak but popular in idemili.he wants tobe president in 2023 so he must prove a point.the people that usually rig for pdp in rivers are tony nwoye,andy ubah and ekwunifw but there all in apc now.
In ebonyi onu is weak but sine he wants to rule in 2023,he must prove a point.elechi and nkwegu has collapsed labor party in ebonyi into apc plus umahi is prl buhari

gringrin.

APC will badly lose in SE n SS in 2019.

Anyway ur working for ur salary so I understand why ur posts are all hell bent to defend Buhari.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree.we al know but what were saying that pdp usually inflates results in these region while suppressing that of the opposition.we all know that voter turnout in this region is low yet pdp records incredible results.in reality,pdp wins but total votes does not reach a million while the opposition gets up to 100,000 or more.for example something like pdp 800,000 apc 400,000 im rivers is more genuine than pdp 1.4 million apc 69000

"" pdp 1.4 million apc 69000 ""

rivers state is allergic to apc Buhari n amechi grin.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" pdp 1.4 million apc 69000 ""

rivers state is allergic to apc Buhari n amechi grin.
How come magnus abe won the senate seat with 125,000 to 30,000 for pdp

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

How come magnus abe won the senate seat with 125,000 to 30,000 for pdp

A rivers man vs another rivers man election is quite different wen u bring Buhari into contention. The problem is Buhari n nothing more. It is buhari that eastern nigeria hates, He had 4 years to change that hate but rather he brought more hate.

Buhari will lose rivers.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

A rivers man vs another rivers man election is quite different wen u bring Buhari into contention. The problem is Buhari n nothing more. It is buhari that eastern nigeria hates, He had 4 years to change that hate but rather he brought more hate.

Buhari will lose rivers.
I thought you said rivers hates apc buhari and amechi? Your a very funny hypocrite.rivers is pdp therefore apc should not get any vote there whether from rivers or not

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by duality(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Reminds me of when GEJ was building schools, universities u North and giving appointments to them.

They didn't see it that way. So you want to force others to treat Buhari differently?
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Am disappointed in you.i thought i could reason with you but your unreasonabld due to spite and hatred.an opposition party that can rig a ruling party is wonderful.in the face of superior logic,you still cling to old falsehood.in 2003,obj got 1.3 million in ogun out of 1.3 million voters.how is that possible.he got 1.2 million out of1.3 million in cross river my own state tha we dont vote.he got 2 million out of 2.4 million in rivers.compare it to kano that has 5 millin voters yet has never recorded up to 3 million voters turnout or kaduna with 3.5 million that hasng recorded total votes of 2.5 million yet..

Let's put sentiments aside

And the assumption that your arguments stems from superior logic is again flawed like all your earlier assertions.

Where is the verified census Nigeria has in the last decade with which you can undoubtedly stand affirmed that the firgures of said indigenes of those states are confirmed ?

Again I say to you, all your theorires are nothing but conspiracy theories. aPC has. Been.rigging in SW states for long, Tinubu started this trend and ernt on the force his loyalists on the OBa throne of Lagos and the Iya loja throne just to ensure he controls the touts and localitirwd during election time. He has also done some in Ogun, Osun save for Ekiti which Fayose frustrated for a while till his successor was recently defeated.

APC are perfectionists at rigging and there are records from oast election international observers to show the abuse in SW elections by ApC goons.

After thought: I never argue from the perspective of hate, hate like all.emotions skewers the ability to make precise unbiased judgements.

I like to discuss with intellectuals and eschew tribal or religious intolerance

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by fergie001: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I didnt know he looted money from govt. I thought he was already wealthy before coming to government house. No...?
You support buhari,you have a right to...but don't ever put Orji Uzor Kalu....infact if apc campaigns with him,the little votes they would have gotten will be non-existent....the man simply finished the state....
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

that's not true,umunneochi is pro ochendu (ta orji),ohafia won't upset the balance ,because they know that maintaining the status come 2019,would result in their son becoming the next governor.After the number of pals the military killed trying to get NK,I don't see apc making substantial inroads in abia.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2018
eduj:

that's not true,umunneochi is pro ochendu (ta orji),ohafia won't upset the balance ,because they know that maintaining the status come 2019,would result in their son becoming the next governor.After the number of pals the military killed trying to get NK,I don't see apc making substantial inroads in abia.
How can you say umunneochi is pro ochendo? Thats an insult.ochendo is the most hated person in abia,please dont say it again.he even lost to apga in his ward but used federal might to rig.what concerns umnneochi in abia north to ochendo repping abia central? Perhaps your referring to Ikwuano.
The person controlling umunneochi was the late chukwumerije but right now its beyween chief odinaka,nkiru,lady lillian.
The only place apc wont get much votes is aba and umuahia because of the biafra issue.apc will get much votes from abia north.but ig they can strike a deal with apga and uche ogah,they can get up to 100k votes.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Let's put sentiments aside

And the assumption that your arguments stems from superior logic is again flawed like all your earlier assertions.

Where is the verified census Nigeria has in the last decade with which you can undoubtedly stand affirmed that the firgures of said indigenes of those states are confirmed ?

Again I say to you, all your theorires are nothing but conspiracy theories. aPC has. Been.rigging in SW states for long, Tinubu started this trend and ernt on the force his loyalists on the OBa throne of Lagos and the Iya loja throne just to ensure he controls the touts and localitirwd during election time. He has also done some in Ogun, Osun save for Ekiti which Fayose frustrated for a while till his successor was recently defeated.

APC are perfectionists at rigging and there are records from oast election international observers to show the abuse in SW elections by ApC goons.

After thought: I never argue from the perspective of hate, hate like all.emotions skewers the ability to make precise unbiased judgements.

I like to discuss with intellectuals and eschew tribal or religious intolerance

Well,lets summarize this.in summary,buhari cant win ss/se but he will get 30% there.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by phase1: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
PDP for Imo 2019

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019

Was it Samuel Anyawu that got you your job in Borno or is he your family relative.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Well,lets summarize this.in summary,buhari cant win ss/se but he will get 30% there.

No buhari can't even get 10% be realistic man come on!

Imagine me saying Sowore will get 30% in the North ?

Let's be realistic not make up stories to feel good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

How can you say umunneochi is pro ochendo? Thats an insult.ochendo is the most hated person in abia,please dont say it again.he even lost to apga in his ward but used federal might to rig.what concerns umnneochi in abia north to ochendo repping abia central? Perhaps your referring to Ikwuano.
The person controlling umunneochi was the late chukwumerije but right now its beyween chief odinaka,nkiru,lady lillian.
The only place apc wont get much votes is aba and umuahia because of the biafra issue.apc will get much votes from abia north.but ig they can strike a deal with apga and uche ogah,they can get up to 100k votes.
oga,considering the whole political realignment going on in the state ,I still stand by my ealier post.
if their is something ochendo knows,its the game of politics -it isn't for nothing that he hijacked Abia political structure from the Godfather and his mother.Yes Apc would get more votes from the SE this time around,but I don't see them winning a whole LGA.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
eduj:

oga,considering the whole political realignment going on in the state ,I still stand by my ealier post.
if their is something ochendo knows,its the game of politics -it isn't for nothing that he hijacked Abia political structure from the Godfather and his mother.Yes Apc would get more votes from the SE this time around,but I don't see them winning a whole LGA.
I like the way your arguing.your objective.ochendo hijacked the structure with federal might.if a hated person like him can rig succesfully,think of what ouk who is more accepted than him can do.apc dont need to win any lga but should get at least 50,000 votes while preventing pdp from getting more than 400,000.ochendo and ikpeazu are not really against buhari.its only abaribe that dislikes buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock / EFCC Arrests Usman Dakingari, Ex-Kebbi State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.