Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support (8217 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by crownson(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
What's this world turning into?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Issakendrick: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by MeeLan: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
which kind bwest be this one again naaaaaa?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Randy91 food don land oo grin
ur specialty
boobs desert grin grin grin

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Mbkite(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:
Smh. How do I 'unsee' this?

Iberibe na enye onye ara morale...

Tbh, no matter how we yab those boobs, one guy somewhere will suckle on it...like say the nutrients that'll make him succeed is inside there. Naso life be.

sorry to ask, did you grow up in Aba?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mbkite:

sorry to ask, did you grow up in Aba?

No, why?
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Mbkite(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

No, why?
the slang you used.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by etebster(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2018
*Funny has come to WhatsApp*

And the playmaker memes brought it
Click on this link, save the number as the playmaker, send them a message
Then sit back as you get to see the funniest pictures from all round the globe freshly delivered as you view our WhatsApp status

https:///send?phone=2348022598231
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2018
lefulefu:
Randy91 food don land oo grin ur specialty boobs desert grin grin grin

u called me in 4 a boobx that ll send me to early gravecheesy cheesy

I reject it!!!!!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Vado(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2018
ladygudhead:
nah, i don't comment in these kinda threads.

Well, you just did.
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Hisduchess(f): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
biko gwanu this girl ka o fuwaaaa and sewaaaa.iberibe na enye Onye ara morale.mtchewwwww them no blast am well sef
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Alwaysking: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Smh. How do I 'unsee' this?

Iberibe na enye onye ara morale...

Tbh, no matter how we yab those boobs, one guy somewhere will suckle on it...like say the nutrients that'll make him succeed is inside there. Naso life be.
Who's the guy squeezing and suckling yours, abi nah hermaphrodite you be

1 Like

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Alwaysking: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:
What are those things on her chest? Because I know for sure those ain’t boobs...
I checked your profile and thought dat picture of your laps that looks something thunder has striked ×2 will still be there, thank God u changed it.

1 Like

Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Alwaysking: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Prevent me from seeing ngwa?
More like screaming at d top of your voice for me to coman see.
Well, i've come, i've seen nd i'm outta here asap
Dis small girl again
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Dis small girl again
Stop shouting jor... People will i'm a small girl true true
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by ladygudhead(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Vado:

Well, you just did.
Oh my bad! t'was gonno be in ma tots. *winks
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Saff(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
I checked your profile and thought dat picture of your laps that looks something thunder has striked ×2 will still be there, thank God u changed it.
cheesy grin
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Alwaysking: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Stop shouting jor... People will i'm a small girl true true
They already know tongue
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by Alwaysking: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support by 9teen: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wack!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.