Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' (19275 Views)

Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by happney65: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, has accused the Nigeria Police Force of conniving with the Kogi State Government to kill him.

According to him, the plan was to find him "culpable [of] homicide and illegal possession of [firearms]".

He said it would be the sixth time the Police would arraign him.

In two tweets via his handle on Monday, Melaye also noted that the plan to "accuse" him of lies is "ridiculous".

The posts read: "Nigerian Police, working with Kogi State Govt, is trying to frame me up again with culpable homicide and illegal possession of firearm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to Lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN, EU, USA, AU.

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
Nigerian police working with Kogi State Govt is trying to frame me up again with culpable Homicide and illegal possession of fire arm. This is going to be the 6th arraignment of police against me. They want to forcefully take me to lokoja and kill me afterwards. cc: UN,EU,USA,AU

"I was the one attacked by the police; they [tried] to kill me. AIT reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by AIT and other national print medium [sic]. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is ridiculous. But this time they will be shocked [because] I know too much."

Senator Dino Melaye
@dino_melaye
I was the one attacked by the police,they try to kill me,Ait reporter and other journalists were there. It was reported by Ait and other national print medium. To turn around and accuse harmless me of lies is rediculous. But this time they will be shocked bc i know too much.

It won't be the first time Melaye is accusing the Police of hatching plans to kill him. In April 2018, he revealed plans by the security agency to set him up, and eventually kill him."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/27/police-want-forcefully-take-me-lokoja-and-kill-me-says-melaye

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Macopol01(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin dem wan kill for your body ? grin

Police no forcefully kill am just let him die on him own

Always finding attention sha stupid senator

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
This dindinrindinrobo Malaye thinks everyone is stupid.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Waakanda: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sir, kindly locate a tree around your vicinity to hide until your enemies have been put asunder cool

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by SolutionMee: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
They will gather but they shall surely scatter

God is on your side Dino

You'll triumph

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by yarimo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
I SMH for DINO MELAYE undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Ganzagangan: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yellow livered mofo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Dalam0n: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
This fool is still here displaying his mumu credentials for all to see.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Ayodejioak(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
I used to think Timaya had the highest number of people who wanted him dead, then I met Dino Melaye angry

23 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Paulfroshman: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hArZwPBIftU

Peter Psquare Prank & Disgrace His Son In His Mansion In Atlanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASppjTBcc1E

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Dididrumz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Senior man like you....?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by cana882(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol.. E be like say dem want to tell us another story again o.. No be small thing eh!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hide
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Oblang(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one thinks we all carry ipob kind of brain..

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Dididrumz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Senior man like you self?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by jamaicabakare(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yeye talk from Mumu senator

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by olatade(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
He has come again

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by imran147(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
This Man U don start your mumu again abi

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
very idiotic Senator

Go and face ur case and leave us alone

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by ibroauthen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Afamed: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
If not now, definitely when you need to campaign for next election, dole dole , you must visit Lokoja by proxy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by OboOlora(f): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
RIP in advance Bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by ibroauthen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
This guy dull Sha!!!
You think we are gonna buy this?
If you have nothing to fear why put up so many charades?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by blackaxe78: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
FFK has ruined Dino's life with drugs

And his brain is very light. Now he has lost composure and common sense outrightly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by michoim(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Self-kidnapping senator is at it again. Looking for cheap popularity. ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
They are always taking you to lokoja to kill you
What did you do this time

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Freeezzz1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
My guy, happney65 on FP; this week don set be that.
cool
Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by SEONaijaExpert: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rubbish!

This Senatout practically speaks under some drug influence.

I'm still yet to know if it's tramadol or codeine.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by DrTonitee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is he asking EU, UN, USA to send representatives to his funeral when they eventually kill Him??
Damn, u r a distinguished senator sir....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Ganzagangan: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good, they would kuku bury you in your ancestral land.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' by Arysexy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dino, the tormentor of evil APC and lifeless dullard

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota. / Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.