Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (66352 Views)

Schools In 14 States, FCT Risk Attacks, Says FG / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by hybraheeem002(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Igbo Kweeenu!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ChukChinCol(m): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2018
I just came hear to confirm the list. If only INEC will be this sincere.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mistyebby(f): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:

If @ 35 you are can't at least pretend to have sense then you my friendare a lost cause

The same way you ruled out my post to you is the exact way the little sense(IQ) in your already empty skull was ruled out.

SILLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mamaafrik(m): 1:59am On Aug 28, 2018
bankyblue:
I lolz at this list.....the rate of malpractice in this region is heart breaking.
That shows that waec as miss it also.
wahala hi,imo and abia are nothing but trash,i may not know of others ooooo, but i served in imo state and the lha is a boarder town of abia,it is worse to the extent that iindigenes always come home to pass their waec from other state,and the system is so funny,except very few catholic schoola whose Father is very upright,any ibo from those two states that can use is left eye to swear to it dat dat ranking isnt largely due to exam malpractices should please quote me....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by es144000: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Ekez:
Ew we have done it again,
Make dem free biafra dem say no.
The more dem oppress biafran ,the more we grow stronger..
If Biafra is formed,it will collapse as there are no resources, is it book that will sustain it?
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by phase1: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Even Borno people are now more literate than osun and oyo ewedu munchers. grin

The symptoms of zombiesm. cheesy

Someone told me the other day, that Tinubu is fighting hard to kill education in yorubaland and make yorubas illiterate so that they can be easily zombiefied and manipulated like northern leaders manipulate their people. I think tinubu is succeeding in that regard. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by nick50(m): 4:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Anambra light of the nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by phase1: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2018
PHIPEX:
Well, facts always prevail over fiction. Never again will it be said to my hearing that "Igbos don't go to school". All Igbos states in top 10.

Upon all the special privileges given to the north since I was born as per education, they haven't added an inch in performance.

The north is now trying abeg, at least Borno is soaring above yorobanza states like Oyo and osun. cheesy

yoro states are the true almajiri states. No wonder the region is swarming with demented illiterate zombies. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by babeosisi: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2018
phase1:
Even Borno people are more literate than osun and oyo ewedu munchers. grin

They said it's because of exam malpractice in Borno
Kikikikikiki
All the bottom states would be tops .Zamfara would be no 1 but for expo grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Mcreloaded(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Edo state have always led the South South and South West when it comes to education matters. That's a state that knows the value of education

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by babeosisi: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2018
EasternActivist:
In afonja's mind, I thought Igbos are uneducated businessmen especially Anambra and Abia, howcome osun and Ogun is batting the last 10 on the list instead of first ten like easterners.?? grin yimmu shocked

When the states start with O what do you expect
O and 0 go together.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by M3A16(m): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2018
I can't though 100% fault this ranking but Abia State leading the chart speaks volume of rotten system we have in this country. Abia where I served as a teacher four years ago! Where education was in a deplorable state, ranging from lacking of good teachers, dilapidated structure and extremely low zeal for education from majority of the students.
They arranged for anything called national exams, including junior waec.
I am not saying this to take any state down but just according to my experience when I was with them while I can not talk more of other states.

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by McLaposh(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2018
Ekiti.... a state filled with intellects
That OSUN no get good students at all, there students are just due for business not education....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Tundeobama(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2018
This list is fake not on waec portal,upon all this which region has more university to admit student its south west.Go check list of corpers and thier state of origin south west leads.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Igbodicool(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Aegon:
All the Igbo speaking states in the top ten.
Exactly my mind! All the seven Igbo speaking States rocks. Igbo amaka!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
M3A16:
I can't though 100% fault this ranking but Abia State leading the chart speaks volume of rotten system we have in this country. Abia where I served as a teacher four years ago! Where education was in a deplorable state, ranging from lacking of good teachers, dilapidated structure and extremely low zeal for education from majority of the students.
They arranged for anything called national exams, including junior waec.
I am not saying this to take any state down but just according to my experience when I was with them while I can not talk more of other states.

Your story starts and ends with you loser....Lol.... See this loser trying sound objective all in an attempt to rubbish abia state.

It was during T.A Orji's time that MOST STATE-RUN SCHOOLS WERE CEDED TO MISSIONARY ESTABLISHMENTS because he could no longer maintain them, exam malpractice is lowest in abia state. In abia it is either you face school squarely or embrace apprenticeship.

.... For almost a decade abia has been second place at worst. For about 3 consecutive years they overtook anambra and became first.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Tundeobama:
This list is fake not on waec portal,upon all this which region has more university to admit student its south west.Go check list of corpers and thier state of origin south west leads.

Shut up it isn't fake. Waec does not post these kind of list on their webpage but it doesn't mean its fake. Since over a decade they haven't so stop the rubbish rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2018
mamaafrik:
wahala hi,imo and abia are nothing but trash,i may not know of others ooooo, but i served in imo state and the lha is a boarder town of abia,it is worse to the extent that iindigenes always come home to pass their waec from other state,and the system is so funny,except very few catholic schoola whose Father is very upright,any ibo from those two states that can use is left eye to swear to it dat dat ranking isnt largely due to exam malpractices should please quote me....

Your hate and envy are inconsequential. Most state run schools have been ceded to missionary establishments. Are you just knowing this?

Pls find somewhere and swallow stone joor.... Hate-filled loser.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by stasius: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Osondi owendi.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by VALENTINEBRAND: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2018 ranking of all the 36 States, plus the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja in Nigeria.
Abia tops the chart, ahead of Anambra, Edo, Rivers and IMO state.

The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2018 ranking of all the 36 States, plus the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja in Nigeria.

Abia tops the chart, ahead of Anambra, Edo, Rivers and Imo states.

However, some states have risen above the positions they were during the last ranking.

Cross River State moving from 28th to 20th, while Yobe State drops to last position.

Below is the latest WAEC ranking of the 36 states and the FCT:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/02/waec-abia-anambra-lead-nationwide-2018-may-june-wassce-results-see-full-list/
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2018
airsaylongcon:

For the bolded above, you are a BUFFOON!!! What's in WAEC that No one can pass without assistance? Ordinary WAEC. SPIT ON YOU
Lols.

Sorry... I didn't mean to get you worked up.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Grupo:

My friend shut the fuuuck up.

I attended a unity school in the east. There, everybody, I mean everybody writes their exams by themselves. The wasc I got when you were not yet born was from own sweat, no assistance whatsoever.

If you people cheat in South west, we don't do so in South East.
Okay.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Odetokun3(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
My state was ranked 26th and I had 9As. Am unbothered. I paid for my exam not for state performance!
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by sweetgala(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Aegon:

Where do you want to place Adamawa ?
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by odomanis: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Igbo and special centre are like 5&6

HAHAHAAAA !

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by SarakiBukola: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2018
mistyebby:

mistyebby to her useless parents:
The same way you ruled out my post to you is the exact way the little sense(IQ) in your already empty skull was ruled out.

SILLY!!!

Ok i agree. Buzzz off now. I am getting bored
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Jman06(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Despite the fact that we all know that noone can actually sit for waec and pass without help.

Some just dey up-graded for the wayo pass others. So why make a big deal outta nothing.
The fact that you can't sit for WAEC by yourself and pass doesn't mean others can't.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Jman06:
The fact that you can't sit for WAEC by yourself and pass doesn't mean others can't.
Okay
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Butoneday2(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2018
PROUDLY ANAMBRA MAN, NNEWI PRECISELY. I know many people from that side will not like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Bintuenyo: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Igbo people and malpractice.

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by aquatex: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Aegon:
Igbos are naturally brilliant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by aquatex: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
lecturerdabo:
I am privileged to have been to all six geo-political zones in Nigeria, exam malpractice know no tribe or language but the case of the North is unfortunately embarrassing!

It is in the northern part of this country I noticed that the answers to WAEC questions are written completely on the board for students to copy - - #no insult meant
exactly, there is no region without special centers or aid during waec, but where there is problem is that despite the help render, these students still fail. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What A University Student Still Does / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.