Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (59002 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by BoneBlogger(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says President Muhammadu Buhari and his handlers have opened our nation for international ridicule arising from reports quoting United States President, Donald Trump, describing President Buhari as “lifeless”.

The party said such embarrassment is a backlash a nation gets when incompetent leaders, out of inferiority complex, resort to jumping around the world, desperately shopping for endorsement from world leaders.

The party says President Buhari has been seeking international recognitions that are not predicated on any achievements from his three years in office.

PDP hereby charges Mr. President to take a cue from the comments ascribed to President Trump by settling down at home and discharge his responsibilities to Nigerians or humbly accept his failings.

While the PDP has strong reservations on the reported comment by President Trump, for which we demand a response from the Buhari Presidency and the US White House, the party further holds that had our dear President not cheapened the exalted office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by his woeful outing during his visit to the United States, President Trump would not have had the opportunity to assess his level of incompetence and make such an embarrassing statement about our President.

The PDP and indeed all well-meaning Nigerians are now sore worry over how other world leaders have been perceiving our President, who has not only failed in governance but has continued to demarket our nation in the international community.

The PDP however urges Nigerians not to be downcast by the embarrassing situation the nation has found itself, especially as the 2019 general election, which comes in the next six months, offers the nation the ample opportunity to get it right on the choice of competent leadership Nigerians can be proud of.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/trump-buhari-has-caused-our-nation-international-embarrassment.html

80 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Sunofgod(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
i know they must react.,,,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by AdaAde(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump said nothing but the TRUTH
TRUE OR TRUE?

643 Likes 34 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by sweetyme001(f): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alright!! It seems brain is painning this Trump ooooo!! How dare you call a man who walked 800 miles lifeless!! Did Buhari enter America on stretcher?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by thaoriginator: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shameless PDP has finally got something to campaign against.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by amaniro: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Corinthians, madridguy, sarki right now

376 Likes 27 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ekez(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wait a whole president of nigeria naim dem call "LIFELESS" ewoooooh

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by buharitill2023: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahahahaha,
You see una life?
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist party PDP can fall for anything just to come back to power to continue their grooving.

Pig Trump wanted to buy Nigeria, buhari said NO.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist can go and asslick their fellow pig trump.

11 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to Africa

The lifeless president is empty no wonder he boasts of walking 800m as an achievement.

The dullard smacks of pettiness.

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by chomchom1(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
What I know he is lifeless cheesy
.. Come and beat me BBQ and sarki tongue

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by BrownChima212(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
I think what Trump meant was mental lifelessness. Hanging out with him wasn't engaging enough for a leader. Sense will not kill me sha grin grin grin

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ekez(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
If na me call am lifeless dem go say i be Ipob, ok
Mr trump way call am LIFELESS na still IPOB .
Oh he's an igboman his name is IGWE TRUMP

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Zendinho(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Z76VC27G

8 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by SolutionMee: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Honestly, the worst set of people to meet in life as a human are people that are naturally and majestically dumb

The worst people to meet as a leader are leaders that are mentally dumb and intellectually inferior

No reasonable leader will feel comfortable engaging in a lifeless conversation with a lifeless human

I commend Trump for his hospitably way of tolerating Buhari @WhiteHouse

If I was in his shoe, I would have prevented that from happening at all cost

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ekez(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is CURRUPTION FIGHTING BACK

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by donbachi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
An injury to one,is injury to all...pdp should condemn trump for making such statement...whether lifeless or not..buhari is still our president...i dont hate him..i only hate his leadership style.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
"such embarrassment is a backlash a nation gets when incompetent leaders, out of inferiority complex, resort to jumping around the world, desperately shopping for endorsement from world leaders."

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Adelaide2: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
See some responses here

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by AllTheWayUp: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Buhari is a monumental disaster

Thunder fire Buhari and all his a-ss licking zombies followers insha allah

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
The world is coming around to the correct conclusion: Back to Daura the Zombie King must go.

Nigeria cannot be ruled by a WhiteWalker

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by mrkings84(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
ee concern me?
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Paulfroshman: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Regina Daniels' Mum Vs Omotola Jalade - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMlPsOKk3C0

Peter Psquare Prank & Disgrace His Son In His Mansion In Atlanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASppjTBcc1E
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by middlebeltboy: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
bubu has always being a package stock fish na

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
buhari is a tyrant president Nigerians will ever votes for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by dignity33: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND OUT IF BMC HAVE GONE ON STRIKE OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PAID?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Minjim: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
All these Fake News Buhari' s enemies are rejoicing over, even Trump can never admit it. Trump calls stories like these Fake News

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by YorubaEmir: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
the party further holds that had our dear President not cheapened the exalted office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by his woeful outing during his visit to the United States, President Trump would not have had the opportunity to assess his level of incompetence and make such an embarrassing statement about our President.

I'm sorry oh Lord

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by AllTheWayUp: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Minjim:
All these Fake News Buhari' s enemies are rejoicing over, even Trump can never admit it. Trump calls stories like these Fake News
Zombie oh zombie

Go to Financial times website and confirm it ur self

Stop licking Buhari's asss

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by maestroferddi: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari, go and rest!

No be by force na....

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Loomsloom: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Savage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. by Ganzagangan: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump dey America

Buhari hold Nigeria.

Sai Baba.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.