Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria (38572 Views)

Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Sarkin: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
foyeks2001:

Rich culture of Amajiri...weldone Sir
the things is that northerners are the richest in Nigeria but unfortunately also the poorest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Tobycharles: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just basical, I expected more.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:
#Arewa

Proud to be Dan Arewa smiley

We have rich culture
but not rich education grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Melchizedek3(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Let's see the hospitals and schools

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by pelicanbeau(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very beautiful...
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
foyeks2001:

i know you're married but I want to fork you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
but not rich education grin

Who Education help?
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by selemempe: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is a poor imitation of villa designs in saudi arabia...the north just cant be original

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by MooreJozo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
really awesome
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
foyeks2001:

Whether you like it or not, the North is blessed from the most high.

Stop hating and appreciate good things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
foyeks2001:

Shameless W*ore........product of baby factory....

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by simplesearch: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
For God sake what's extraordinary about this, except we mean to say the Northerners are in their own lane creating their own record and breaking it themselves, otherwise even Lord Luggard may not be so proud to occupy this kind of building.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by franchasng: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Very beautiful...
marriage material cool
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by ngadaAwo: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

Who Education help?
at least if education was that rich there won't be bokoharam in the north
it'll help the amagiris to avoid being a future terrorists

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
bury your head in shame. If I were u and your likes, I will spend more time campaigning for the liberation of my people through modern education; computer programming, technology acquisition and entrepreneurship development instead of spending most of our time cramming quoran and planning which kaffi to convert forecully to Islam or kill.

Shame on northern Nigeria for dragging Nigeria backward angry

And who told you we are not doing what you mentioned above!

Abeg leave me make i hear word. smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
selemempe:
This is a poor imitation of villa designs in saudi arabia...the north just cant be original
There is no connection between our traditional houses and the one in Saudi,you can only find this types of structures in Northern Nigeria and southern Niger.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
at least if education was that rich there won't be bokoharam in the north
it'll help the amagiris to avoid being a future terrorists

Okay sir i hear you, I don't have strength for argument.

Peace. smiley
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Chiedu4Trump: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
jamaicabakare:
Lovely, you can't take that away from the North, especially the architectural design of some their Palaces.

wink grin wink
U mean u cant take away violence from the North
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by BENARI: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Matchbox building with colour riot oil paint; that's all I see.

In buhari's voice, where is the architecture??

more like,(where is the phawa)

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by franchasng: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

And who told you we are not doing what you mentioned above!

Abeg leave me make i hear word. smiley
doing it inside sambisa forest abi

Your youths spend most of their time cramming quoran, learning useless barbaric religious doctrines that only encourage and inspire them to join Boko Haram, ISWAP, or ISIS to help kill people for no freaking good reason, so where are u people doing it; in your dream You better wake up or do u need a resounding slap to wake u up from that foolish dream

Teach your people to read books and not quoran.

Read technology books, programming books, invention books, financial books, entrepreneurship books and stop reading and cramming quoran that only teaches backwardness angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by albaniy1: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
And in addition many world renounce people hailed from the north .....

And we have the African 3rd beautiful girls....

Don't drag just google it.....

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
doing it inside sambisa forest abi

Your youths spend most of their time cramming quoran, learning useless barbaric religious doctrines that only encourage and inspire them to join Boko Haram, ISWAP, or ISIS to help kill people for no freaking good reason, so where are u people doing it; in your dream You better wake up or do u need a resounding slap to wake u up from that foolish dream

Teach your people to read books and not quoran.

Read technology books, programming books, invention books, financial books, entrepreneurship books and stop reading and cramming quoran that only teaches backwardness angry

Okay now you are crossing your limit. smiley

I don't owe you an explanation,do i?

you are ignored henceforth.
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Smarkie: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
what is exceptional in the buildings? bikonu

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by franchasng: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

Okay now you are crossing your limit. smiley

I don't owe you an explanation,do i?

you are ignored henceforth.
pls don't detonate the bomb under your agbada, I was only joking with u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
For all you talking trash about north on education,we are talking about traditional indigenous design of buildings,is you think your is better,please post a picture for us to see.I bet my life that the precolonial Igbo houses is the same level with monkeys one.And the education that you guys are shouting about didn't help you guys in any way,cause every day you guys are on the headline for drugs smuggling or dealing.I never see any headline about you people inventing or discovering something new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by fk001(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
pls don't detonate the bomb under your agbada, I was only joking with u lipsrsealed

Lol you are a clown cheesy
Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Smarkie:
what is exceptional in the buildings? bikonu
Post photo of a palace of your part of the country and let us compare.Ours we use our own indigenous design and your,you use Western design.So yes that is an exceptional design.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria by thaoriginator: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Very beautiful...
i love you shockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) / "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief / Khadija Yusra Sanusi Graduates From American University Of France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.