Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" (657 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Worldtopnewsng: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
According to an article in the Financial Times, US President Donald Trump called Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari a “lifeless president”.

The paragraphs that have got all of Nigeria talking read as follows: “Donald Trump will welcome Kenya’s Uhuru Kenyatta to the White House on Monday for what will be only the second one-on-one meeting the US president has held with an African leader since he took office last year.

Read more: http://worldtopnewsng.com/nigerians-reacts-twitter-us-president-allegedly-calling-buhari-lifeless/
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by mukhcech(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Worldtopnewsng:
According to an article in the Financial Times, US President Donald Trump called Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari a “lifeless president”.

The paragraphs that have got all of Nigeria talking read as follows: “Donald Trump will welcome Kenya’s Uhuru Kenyatta to the White House on Monday for what will be only the second one-on-one meeting the US president has held with an African leader since he took office last year.
T

Read more: http://worldtopnewsng.com/nigerians-reacts-twitter-us-president-allegedly-calling-buhari-lifeless/

Did you read the article on FT. Why are people so gullible?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by budaatum: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Worldtopnewsng:
According to an article in the Financial Times, .....
Anyone found this on FT? Only sources I've found are Nigerian papers!
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by budaatum: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
budaatum:

Anyone found this on FT? Only sources I've found are Nigerian papers!

Found it!
https://www.ft.com/content/2795662c-a8aa-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

But you best try getting to it from the Google search page below.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=US+president+telling+aides+he+never+wanted+to+mee&client=ms-android-alcatel&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by mukhcech(m): 5:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2018
I know Trump can be an ass but I doubt he said this same as the threat to South Africa, it's just that some pained people here are always so gullible and fool of hate to the point that even if you told them , trump and Putin were invading naija today , they would believe it and jubilate . Lol.
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by budaatum: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2018
mukhcech:

Stop fooling yourself. No such article on FT.
I too wish there was no such article on FT. But I can't refuse to believe my eyes however much I try.

I can only console myself with the fact that Trump is an all round assh***!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by mukhcech(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Where is the link to this article I ask again. If u want screenshot. I can provide u with screenshot too by changing ailing president to drunken president.
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by budaatum: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
mukhcech:
Where is the link to this article I ask again. If u want screenshot. I can provide u with screenshot too by changing ailing president to drunken president.
Sorry man, but FT has the hugest restrictions on their site. So please do click on the Google link (second in my previous). It's at the end of the second item on the page and in the FT article titled "US looks for something new out of Africa".

I am more pained than you could possibly be that Trump would allegedly say such a thing about my man Bubu.

Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by MuttleyLaff: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
budaatum:
Sorry man, but FT has the hugest restrictions on their site.
So please do click on the Google link (second in my previous).
It's at the end of the second item on the page and in the FT article titled "US looks for something new out of Africa".

I am more pained than you could possibly be that Trump would allegedly say such a thing about my man Bubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg

Why should you be pained that Trump would allegedly say such a thing about my man Bubu?
Is it because Trump hit on a painful truth?

This was July 25th-28th 1961.
Watch swagger, self-confidence and beautifully polished articulation in the middle of America's admiration of this Nigerian.
PMB and future Naija leader(s) should watch and learn

We thank God for the experience of having the Obafemi Awolowos, the Abubakar Tafawa Balewas etcetera of blessed memories
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by mukhcech(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
budaatum:

Sorry man, but FT has the hugest restrictions on their site. So please do click on the Google link (second in my previous). It's at the end of the second item on the page and in the FT article titled "US looks for something new out of Africa".

I am not pained at all. Just wanted to confirm the source. I do not however think it should be a thing to rejoice about. To the once who were rejoicing I hope the statement brings them the joy the lack.
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by mukhcech(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RBg

Why should you be pained that Trump would allegedly say such a thing about my man Bubu?
Is it because Trump hit on a painful truth?

This was July 25th-28th 1961.
Watch swagger, self-confidence and beautifully polished articulation in the middle of America's admiration of this Nigerian.
PMB and future Naija leader(s) should watch and learn

We thank God for the experience of having the Obafemi Awolowos, the Abubakar Tafawa Balewas etcetera of blessed memories

Abi o. Me em cool with whatever way people choose to bring down Nigeria. All I know is evil will perish.
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by MuttleyLaff: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
mukhcech:
Abi o. Me em cool with whatever way people choose to bring down Nigeria.
All I know is evil will perish.
We started well, we could have been anything in the world we aspired to, the world was our oyster
but somewhere and somehow along the line, got ourselves derailed

Indeed, evil will have its comeuppance.
Re: Nigerians Reacts On Twitter To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" by budaatum: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
mukhcech:

I am not pained at all. Just wanted to confirm the source. I do not however think it should be a thing to rejoice about. To the once who were rejoicing I hope the statement brings them the joy the lack.
Rejoice?! It's Trump, the "fingering man"! Rejoicing over what he says is like being glad the devil is pissed off at one's enemies!

The devil would only be pissed off because they resisted temptation.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:gunman Opens Fire At Synagogue / Trump Vs Arab War Intensifies With Laser Weapons / Trump Is A Classic Idiot. Here's Why..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.