Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? (5981 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Guys,

Is this acceptable or totally wrong, when your girl just turn up mood swing...Is it right for a guy to ignore her or continue to give her attention upon all insults she rain on him while doing so for the sake of love...

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by courna(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
confused set of people.... SMH!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 12:42am On Aug 28, 2018
courna:
The thing weak me

4 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by chiommy123(f): 4:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by egorov(m): 4:26am On Aug 28, 2018
This one is mad

5 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ImaIma1(f): 4:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Very crazy thing.

I don't have mood swings. If i am upset, i know why i am upset.

It is not acceptable. She should apologize if she displays all in the name of a "mood swing".

6 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by marvinsync(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:
Guys,

Is this acceptable or totally wrong, when your girl just turn up mood swing...Is it right for a guy to ignore her or continue to give her attention upon all insults she rain on him while doing so for the sake of love...

lol I'll just leave her alone

cause I don't have time to keep up with nonsense
personally I hate those mood swing sh!t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by boiz2men(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2018
I usually ignore.. They always end up saying i don't care. I cant stand the drama

2 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Randy100: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2018
Nobody has the monopoly of mood swinging. Counter her mood swinging with your own.

3 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by kunlesmiles(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
"Spacious attention",funny lady

1 Like

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by lilmax(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2018
this further proves the dumbness of women
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by IamPlato(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2018

Mood Swing Kor Mood Janglova Ni...

better dont try that shiit with me or i swing to another girl

1 Like

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Randy100:
Nobody has the monopoly of mood swinging. Counter her mood swinging with your own.

Oshey

2 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
Very crazy thing.

It is not acceptable. She should apologize if she displays all in the name of a "mood swing".

Wow....coming from a lady I'm a little surprised and not also surprised....seems this is common with this Instagram/social media girls

1 Like

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by handsomebolanle: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
Very crazy thing.

Thumbs up�
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ImaIma1(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

Wow....coming from a lady I'm a little surprised and not also surprised....seems this is common with this Instagram/social media girls

Well the truth is that even guys claim to have mood swings.

I dated a guy that usually had mood swings and i found it annoying...like if something is biting you, just say it instead of entering a shell and calling it mood swing. I couldn't deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
If any being, Man or Woman try that shiit with me. That's the end! Because I would have been long gone before they come back.

I try not to get people involved in my emotional breakdowns I don't see why people should involve me in theirs. undecided

1 Like

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

Well the truth is that even guys claim to have mood swings.

I dated a guy that usually had mood swings and i found it annoying...like if something is biting you, just say it instead of entering a shell and calling it mood swing. I couldn't deal.

A guy do something of such....I bet you he is still a teenager or jobless, when you meet a mature guy are head up straight, he can do mood swings. Kilon je be
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by ImaIma1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

A guy do something of such....I bet you he is still a teenager or jobless, when you meet a mature guy are head up straight, he can do mood swings. Kilon je be

An old man in his 30s o. Not a small boy. It was really sad
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

An old man in his 30s o. Not a small boy. It was really sad

This is a big deal, he must be lost in the past....It just so good as you run from such person....They are toxic and will deteriorate you.

It is more common with ladies, I'm dealing with one at the moment....all I could just do is excuse myself. The worst part on her coming back is that she's not apologetic about the act.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Offpoint: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
If she mood swings, I swing her out and call in babe 2 who's always in "mood on".... no time to check time, life's too short to be waiting for mood swînger.

I typed "Swìnger" and Nairaland change am to "Player" I tell Una say I no go school? I no no different between swínger and player ni? player ko, layer ni.

3 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:
If she mood swings, I swing her out and call in babe 2 who's always in "mood on".... no time to check time, life's too short to be waiting for mood swînger.

I typed "Swìnger" and Nairaland change am to "Player" I tell Una say I no go school? I no no different between swínger and player ni? player ko, layer ni.

you even get Babe 2, we wey no get Babe 2 nko
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by teelord1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Offpoint:

lol....you even get Babe 2, what will someone like we wey no get Babe 2 do.
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
courna:
ladies are actually neither confused nor lazy. I noticed this in women who lost their husbands, all their survival instinct quickly creep in and they start hustling like mad with zero time for unnecessary game play.
They only play those games because they know most guys are dumb and will be worried about what the problem is, in the end, they will successfully milk the guy of money and gifts
Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Auladimeji(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
If my girlfriend shows any of these nonsense i'll show her that my phone and earpiece are valuable than her by playing music with my phone while using my earpiece to listen to it.I don't give a fvck attitude is my middle name

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by tiffanyfan(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
boiz2men:
I usually ignore.. They always end up saying i don't care. I cant stand the drama

Maybe it's because you don't care for her in the first place, if you really love a woman, you will love everything about her, mood or not.

3 Likes

Re: WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? by Offpoint: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
teelord1:

lol....you even get Babe 2, what will someone like we wey no get Babe 2 do .
Plan to get it.... "man must not put his eyes in one basket" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Complains As She Losses 3 Boyfriends In One Week Over Wide P**sy / My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.