Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) (56441 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by ajayiopy: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin ISLAMIZATION VIA ONNI OF IFE

Why Arab and not Vatican city or Jerusalem sad

Lifeless onni
OGA PARK WELL.RELIGION HAS DONE NOTHING GOOD TO THIS COUNTRY. JUST CONTRIBUTE YOUR QUOTA TO HUMANITY THAT IS THE KEY

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by sleuthhound: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
thesmallgod:
So ooni is a left hander
& wetin special dere? No b human being? Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by tunary(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
I thought kings don't use left hand for writing
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Bizgold: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Children of chi chi na gorom.

I site with your racist and betrayal life style
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OttHin: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Lifeless onni
This is dumb

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Frustrated ibop.
Go n eat ur shitty ewedu soup.
U wish u r an Igbo person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by vioment: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is not a good news on many fronts. The only good is the investment involved. I just hope nobody's accommodation, land, or business place be affected. It should only be affected with compensation to offset, if it is a federal govt or state govt; these traditional entities should not be given power over other citizens. Oba or any other chief for your pocket.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by LannisterIMP: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni

Shake my head

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Tomorrow now when investors start pouring into ife and infrastructures are being put in place pigs like this will be first to bring their flat heads from the cursed redmud region to come stay like IDPs
See finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by sleuthhound: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
1x2x3:
Why are Nigerians angry naturally? Look at their faces

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Khed: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni

I don't believe that you really wrote this crap.

Or are you being sacastisic about this.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by fareed69(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni

You need serious deliverance.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni
if western world move out from Saudi and Dubai they will look like other Islamic nations and northern Nigeria if I lie check Somalia Yemen Libya Pakistan Afghanistan Iraq Iran Syria Lebanon Egypt Niger republic Chad sudan northern nigeria
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Shemadex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni
yeye igbo fowl

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Go n eat ur shitty ewedu soup. U wish u r an Igbo person
He pain am well a.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by lekkan(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
What level of fuckery is this
Aren't they foreign investors?
So when Vatican and Jerusalem didn't bring money, he should have go and be begging them to?? If you're still gonna continue with this your crab mentality, things might get worst..
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
olajizz01:
He pain am well a.
[s]yes e pain ur moda dats y she shout loud wen dey r forkin her[/s]

I dnt HV ur time
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wish to be Igbo..lol..show me one yoruba that gives a sh#t about your tribe instead na una dey kiss our ass by fire by force even when we no want the ass kissing.
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Go n eat ur shitty ewedu soup.
U wish u r an Igbo person

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
[s]yes e pain ur moda dats y she shout loud wen dey r forkin her[/s]

I dnt HV ur time
I can't join issue with your fada cos I know you are pigs from Biafra.ud.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by reuben79: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
MOU to export skulls becos DAT is d only thin afonja can do.

Skull minining MOU
Or do dey want to hav Caliphate.?

Afonja r traitors befriendin jihadist

call them names....u can never rule dis country without they re support

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Wish to be Igbo..lol..show me one yoruba that gives a sh#t about your tribe instead na una dey kiss our ass by fire by force even when we no want the ass kissing.
FFK
AWOLOWO
FELA
SOYINKA
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
reuben79:

call them names....u can never rule dis country without they re support
who want u traitors
olajizz01:
I can't join issue with your fada cos I know you are pigs from Biafra.ud.
ur fada HV use u for ritual
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by emperorblog(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
TRIBALISM IN NAIRALAND MUST STOP
LETS LEARN TO APPRECIATE ONE ANOTHER
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

Lifeless onni
LOL. The Ooni does not have a specific religion. If you invite him to ifa or okija shrine tomorrow, na go be that oo.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur fada HV use u for ritual
Small boy from the region of rising crimes,go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by TheAngry1: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
sleuthhound:
who u be to tell am where to sit & where to waka go? U dnt decide 4 him neither does he decide ur waka as well. U Nigerians all look at & judge based on irrelevance

Oloshi, Solo Makinde! Are you the Ooni? Was I talking to you? Okponu.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by selfemployed(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
kennypoju04:
Jesus

First time I will see a royalty signing a huge agreement for the development of his people...

Kudos

Forget it.

Yoruba's are more intelligent and organised than every other tribe in Nigeria.

They're moving far ahead and we are busy shouting Biafra

Which Eze or Igwe in igboland has ever imagined something like this?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
FFK your new lord and savior, Fela the king of afrobeats, Awolowo the one fed your starving children when ojukwu prevented food from coming to biafuro, Soyinka una grandfather...none of your kings are worthy to kiss the feet of these people,try again
OkpaAkuEriEri:
FFK
AWOLOWO
FELA
SOYINKA

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wholesale skull exports begins. Pls keep your head down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Flogging Competition In Ipetu-ijesha, Osun State / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.