Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18530 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2010
Well, for a while now, av been a good girl. I actually turned my life around and decided to stay out of relationships for a while and do without s-e-x. Cos I rily I hurt a guy who rily loved me a while back by cheatin (posted it on NL bak then) and I just wanted to stay on my own and get on the straight path and get a decent guy and just av a good, ole, normal relationshp, And I was succeedin,  smiley

Bt my roomie is making me forget all my promises. Me and roomie have been stayin 2geda for a while and we started our livin relationshp on good terms but she later changed her attitude to me. angry
She pretends to be a good girl to her boyfrnd (meanwhile she is jangi-roverin dikks all ova town angry) and tells him of how she is avoiding me cos am a bad influence angry. Just because I confided in her when we first moved in and told her of my past, she actually feels she is better than me. People have been telling me of how she is running her mouth, calling me a 'ho. And I did nothin to her, nothin to deserve all the insults so far! cry
I have pretty much kept cool till this moment, but its all abt to change. Cos we wee were havin an arguement, and she actually told me I was jealous sick of her byfrnd, that I shud go and get mine instead of 'eyeing' him. undecided undecided

Till that moment, I had neva even looked at the guy but as soon as she said it, an idea occured to me. Though she always tries to flaunt him e.g 'J, hit it 3 tyms last night', J bought me a platinum ring from Dubai, J cooked me breakfast in bed' J did this, J did that! I neva had any urge to date him, becos even though he's well to do, I saw him as a weakling she runs all ova. And av always liked me a man who is a MAN in all sense of the word. She has gone too far this tym though, and since I am already a ho according to her, Il behave just like a ho. I will take her advice, I will get myself a man, HER MAN!
J is goin to be held hostage by my kitty latest this coming weekend, while she weeps in her cold, empty bed. Just because the bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped been a bear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2010
lol, '' just because d tiger is hibernating doesnt mean it has ceased to be a tiger, I feel ur pain, dear. Human beings can really push one to d wall, honestly. But sometimes, u need to calm down, take ur time n straighten out things. Warn the girl, i.e just talk to her, ''tell her make she relax, if not u go evil up''. Its annoying really i've encountered someth similar, n ofcourse vex no gree me think straight, i vex so tey i do wetin dey my mind. But just calm down n talk to her. Tell her she's exceeding her boundaries, n as matter of fact, d toe she's stepping on is bleeding, if not u go vex big time. just give her a chance to amend. if she doesnt, Fire down. Me sef, i no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by IyaBasira: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2010
Man! I hate people like that! It was probably not a good idea to tell her your past in the first place . . . but all the same for her to say what she said is the most despicable thing a human being can do.

The whole reason why you are about to do what you want to do is because you don't like being called something you are not. But does it make any more sense to do what would genuinely make you one?

Everybody can do whatever they like in their lives, but you probably shouldn't do everything that comes into your head. Ignore that girl and hang out with other people who won't do the rubbish she gives herself license to do.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lallafati(f): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2010
Poster, u really need to grow up.

For 1, you talk too much, you could have kept your dirty laundry to yourself.

Second, when u change, and the change in you is true, and coming from within and not just superficial, then ur actions speak for that change regardless of the circumstances. Don't mind what people say and pls carry yourself like a lady (or at least try), with dignity and respect and stop thinking like a hoe. That man is not yours.
But like you said,
Just because the bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped been a bear!
, so maybe you still the same and havent changed after all.  lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2010
lashontae:

Well, for a while now, av been a good girl. I actually turned my life around and decided to stay out of relationships for a while and do without s-e-x. Cos I rily I hurt a guy who rily loved me a while back by cheatin (posted it on NL bak then) and I just wanted to stay on my own and get on the straight path and get a decent guy and just av a good, ole, normal relationshp, And I was succeedin,  smiley

Bt my roomie is making me forget all my promises. Me and roomie have been stayin 2geda for a while and we started our livin relationshp on good terms but she later changed her attitude to me. angry
She pretends to be a good girl to her boyfrnd (meanwhile she is jangi-roverin dikks all ova town angry) and tells him of how she is avoiding me cos am a bad influence angry. Just because I confided in her when we first moved in and told her of my past, she actually feels she is better than me. People have been telling me of how she is running her mouth, calling me a 'ho. And I did nothin to her, nothin to deserve all the insults so far! cry
I have pretty much kept cool till this moment, but its all abt to change. Cos we wee were havin an arguement, and she actually told me I was jealous sick of her byfrnd, that I shud go and get mine instead of 'eyeing' him. undecided undecided

Till that moment, I had neva even looked at the guy but as soon as she said it, an idea occured to me. Though she always tries to flaunt him e.g 'J, hit it 3 tyms last night', J bought me a platinum ring from Dubai, J cooked me breakfast in bed' J did this, J did that! I neva had any urge to date him, becos even though he's well to do, I saw him as a weakling she runs all ova. And av always liked me a man who is a MAN in all sense of the word. She has gone too far this tym though, and since I am already a ho according to her, Il behave just like a ho. I will take her advice, I will get myself a man, HER MAN!
J is goin to be held hostage by my kitty latest this coming weekend, while she weeps in her cold, empty bed. Just because the bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped been a bear!

Go for it, girl!!!!
Fucck her man till his nose bleeds.
U can put it on tape too so i can assess your performance!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2010
lashontae:

Na wa o!

So your game plan is to fu.c.k your roommates's boyfriend  undecided

you are just a frustrated ashi on the loose.   undecided

shior !!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2010
funkybaby:

Na wa o!
So your game plan is to fu.c.k your roommates's boyfriend  undecided

What has she got to lose?
She was branded a wh[i]o[/i]re undeservedly. . . . Let her act what she's been branded to fulfill all righteousness.

you are just a frustrated ashi on the loose.   undecided
shior !!!!

I disagree.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

What has she got to lose?
She was branded a wh[i]o[/i]re undeservedly. . . . Let her act what she's been branded to fulfill all righteousness.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

True that. she has to act/play the role

Thats why i branded her a frustrated ashi.

~Sauron~:

Go for it, girl!!!!

sauron, o serious.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by SlamDunk(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2010
Abeg do wetin u wan do jare, hw i wish i were d J u wan snatch sef, grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2010
So wat will u achieve @ d end of d day?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2010
funkybaby:

True that. she has to act/play the role
Thats why i branded her a frustrated ashi.

I like women like this. . . . .She's brave!!!

sauron, o serious.

My girlfriend also called you a "ho"
Are you sure you don't want vengeance by crinking moi? wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by SlamDunk(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2010
@pweety. At least she'll regain her title as a ho.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

I like women like this. . . . .She's brave!!!

nah.
she is plain dumb thats all.

~Sauron~:

My girlfriend also called you a "ho"
Are you sure you don't want vengeance by crinking moi? wink

i keep telling you that this puss: 'no vacancy'

i have other ways of dealing with that girlfriend of yours.  grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2010
funkybaby:

nah.
she is plain dumb thats all.

She sounds sensible to me & she's transparent.
Not too many women can do what she just did. . . . .

i keep telling you that this puss: 'no vacancy'

i have other ways of dealing with that girlfriend of yours.  grin

Well. . . . . .Lemme quickly tell the OP ma chic called her a ho. . .
Who knows, she might come after moi too.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by vivaladiva(f): 2:46am On Jun 28, 2010
if she slept wiv ur man, its a diff thing
u want to sleep wiv ur roomies man, to prove wat point exactly
that she is a ho and ur holy or wat
go on wiv ur plan, i hope he turns u flat down
n then goes on to tell ur roomie
this time, when she is dragging ur name in the mud,it wont b tall tales

this is wat i hate about women
a dude cld be screwing around like a dog, but he need not sweat cos his dogs gat his bck
they wont go snitching behind his bck to his gal
but women, they want to prove a fcukkking point
which is
if ma gal is screwing on her man, to b honest i would be all up for hearing the juicy gossip
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2010
Well, I know what I am abt to do isn't the best. I told her my past because when we moved in, I liked her and thot we wud be the best of frnds.
What brought about the arguement was that it was her Bday, and J and anoda guy she has been bleepin (the ho) both came around. She was expecting me to cover up for her and I told her NO! I dnt do stuffs like that anymore. This other guy is disrespectful, he looks down on me(probably because of all she has told him abt me) but J still remains civil and quiet, So I told her J's a good, caring guy and she shud stick with him instead of hopping all ova town! Meanwhile neighbors and friends have been telling me about all the stuffs she has been spouting abt me all ova town! So why shud I help her?
That was when she was like, why am I trying to pretend am innocent? That the thins av done she has neva even imagined doin them. That I am jealous she has all these guys around her and I am jealous of her and J, bla bla bla! I shud go and get my own man and stop bein jealous.

I have tried to change, I stopped drinkin (cos it while drunk I cheated on my ex), I tried to focus. but I haven't been given a chance. Its like I dnt have a second chance and must bear a name which doesnt represent me anymore. So why try to be good?
A friend of her brother, a good guy, was showin interest in me a while back but goodness knows what she told him. The guy disappeared like ice left in the desert! Why cudnt she leave the guy to make up his mind abt me? Cos forget am independent and all that, forget I cheated once, I treat the man I'm dating with love and respect.

She treats J (the poor guy) like poo. Meanwhile the guy is so guileless he's like a teddy, you'll meet him where U keep him! She doesn't deserve J, since she feels I dnt deserve a good guy too! And I will ensure she too loses a great guy! To me!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by MissyB1(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2010
lashontae:

the guy is so guileless he's like a teddy, you'll meet him where U keep him!
Lmao!!!
Ma ribs eh . . . . .I Love this thread, I swear.

Erhmm . . . .Poster, When You're done, can You lend him to me for just 2 hours?   wink
I wanna see what it's like, having a ''well-to-do'' teddy boyfriend. grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Kunbee: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2010
So what is the announcement for undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by badoomusoo: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2010
lashontae:

Well, I know what I am abt to do isn't the best. I told her my past because when we moved in, I liked her and thot we wud be the best of frnds.
What brought about the arguement was that it was her Bday, and J and anoda guy she has been bleepin (the ho) both came around. She was expecting me to cover up for her and I told her NO! I dnt do stuffs like that anymore. This other guy is disrespectful, he looks down on me(probably because of all she has told him abt me) but J still remains civil and quiet, So I told her J's a good, caring guy and she shud stick with him instead of hopping all ova town! Meanwhile neighbors and friends have been telling me about all the stuffs she has been spouting abt me all ova town! So why shud I help her?
That was when she was like, why am I trying to pretend am innocent? That the thins av done she has neva even imagined doin them. That I am jealous she has all these guys around her and I am jealous of her and J, bla bla bla! I shud go and get my own man and stop bein jealous.

I have tried to change, I stopped drinkin (cos it while drunk I cheated on my ex), I tried to focus. but I haven't been given a chance. Its like I dnt have a second chance and must bear a name which doesnt represent me anymore. So why try to be good?
A friend of her brother, a good guy, was showin interest in me a while back but goodness knows what she told him. The guy disappeared like ice left in the desert! Why cudnt she leave the guy to make up his mind abt me? Cos forget am independent and all that, forget I cheated once, I treat the man I'm dating with love and respect.

She treats J (the poor guy) like poo. Meanwhile the guy is so guileless he's like a teddy, you'll meet him where U keep him! She doesn't deserve J, since she feels I dnt deserve a good guy too! And I will ensure she too loses a great guy! To me!

I fink shes being a hoe using your past against you,(then she aint your friend)
but you shouldn't destroy wateva progress you've made just becos  you wanna prove a point( except u'd really been eyeing the guy)
besides who said you cant av a good guy? i'm single ooo grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by MissyB1(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2010
**Dials BusyBody**
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tkb417(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2010
pls

do thread 2 when u bleep his brains out

ill need u to give us feedback on the guys testimonial of ur prowess in bed

if ure certified ok, ill get my comrade Sauron to check u out

maybe we can do some collabo together

pls, don mess up o
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rickie4us(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by badoomusoo: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2010
Missy B:

**Dials BusyBody**
grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2010
@ Poster,

Quit being such a baby!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by petebor02(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
foolish
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by papagee1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2010

Father Lawd
I thank you for bringiNG me to nairaland
I pray that this poster and her friend continue to have issues
Just as the particular guy in question name's starts from J and mine starts from J
I pray to thee that i should be this (J) that these 2 girls are dying for
so help me lawd

Thank you father
Thank you lawd
For in Jesus christ name we have prayed

Amen
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by PokerFace(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2010
LOLZ  cheesy cheesy!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by PokerFace(f): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
You want my sincere advice? Move out of that appartment ASAP! That enviroment is not good for you and your progress in life! And if posssible out of that town and start life afresh!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Areaboy2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Go for it, girl!!!!

god damnit!!! how the hell do you do that  shocked

you folks on NL are scaring me now   cry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by papagee1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
PokerFace:

You want my sincere advice? Move out of that appartment ASAP! That enviroment is not good for you and your progress in life! And if posssible out of that town and start life afresh!
Go 2 where
u must be kidding
she must f~uck me 1st before she leaves town~

[size=4pt]dont u know im the J in question[/size]
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by PokerFace(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
What is stopping you from FURRRKING her?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by igbele(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
if u ve realy changed d way u said, then be urself. dont ever let ppls mouth 2 mislead u. after all u said they say, who said? whats ur proof? NEMESIS THEY SAY IS REAL. If u do 2 her, u still hav along way 2 go. 1. no body will care 2 knw d rzn y u statch ur frnds boyfriend,den u will be regarded as a bad person. So pls b whom u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.