Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18531 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by ojcee2010: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
CURRICULUM VITAE
PETERS EBENEZER ADEFUNSHO
70B,APAPA ROAD,2ND FLOOR, EBUTE-METTA WEST
E-MAIL: ebenade_soj@yahoo.co.uk; pittopa@yahoo.com
MOBILE: 08025904782,08099348069
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To contribute effectively to the scientific research development, quality and strategic planning objectives of your organization
__________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILE: A self motivated intelligent individual with high ethical standards, well developed capacity for hard work, good working &interpersonal relationship, highly discipline and flair for learning new things both within & outside the scope of discipline.
__________________________________________________________________________________
EDUCATION
Christian Educational Institute 2004
Belgrade Aviation Training Institute 2001-2002
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 1999-2001
Iponri Grammar School, Ebute-Metta, Lagos. 1993-1998
Banjo Primary School, Ebute-Metta, Lagos. 1986-1992 __________________________________________________________________________________
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Diploma in System Engineering and Networking
Advance Diploma in Air Ticketing and Reservation
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Senior Secondary School Certificate
BIO-DATA
MARITAL STATUS: Married
SEX: Male
DATE OF BIRTH: April 03, 1980
STATE OF ORIGIN: Lagos
RELIGION: Christianity
NATIONALITY: Nigerian __________________________________________________________________________________
WORKING EXPERIENCE
Medal Gate International College (INSTRUCTOR) Part Time
Global Institute Of Aviation& Maritime Technology (INSTRUCTOR) 2008 -Till Date
Dot Aviation Training Institute (INSTRUCTOR) 2008-Till Date
Lagos School of Travels &Tourism (INSTRUCTOR) 2007-2008
Sky Aviation Training Centre (INSTRUCTOR) 2005-2007
Belgrade Travels & Tours Ltd (GDS) 2003-2004
Yombod Travels &Tours (GDS) 2002-2003
Yombod Travels &Tours (Industrial Attachment) 2002
Nigerian Breweries Plc. (Industrial Attachment) 2001 __________________________________________________________________________________- SKILL&INTEREST Singing and Reading. __________________________________________________________________________________-
REFEREES:

MR. ADEBOLA A.OGUNMADE MR.BENEDIT A. KOLEOSHO
1, OTIBGA STREET, IKEJA CHAIRMAN BAKVENTURES
2, OMINRIN CLOSE ABGADO CROSSING, AGBADO
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2010
@funkybaby

can u hook this bro up with a job.i thought nobody revealed anything on nairaland.
way to go bro,tough times require desperate measures and i hope someone here can help u.

@ojcee

ur career objective is a bit confusing, ''why scientific ?''
would u work in an ''unscientific'' environment ?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
Dayum, even a CV here . This thread don suffer embarassed

Now to tha latest!!!

Last night, I was at home just browsing, chilling with my cousin and occasionally peeping into naira land. Roommate had been gone for hours on end, (probably bleeping the whole town, I told my visiting cousin), so I and cousin were the only ones in the apartment. Everyone pretty much knows I was mad when I threatened to bleep J, I didn’t really mean it o. Besides, I’ve been holding the kitty captive for more than a year to get my life back on track, why should I dish out just because some silly girl made me mad?
So Saturday was just a laid back night, indoors!

Later on roomie comes in with the other guy she bleeps. And by the way, I and this guy have a mutual dislike for each other. I mean, even if a girl is going to cheat, the other guy should be worth it, right? This guy she cheats on J with on the other hand is a ruffian! He has nothing on J and I fail to see what roomie sees in him…maybe the s-ex is good sha. That’s the only logical answer I can arrive at. Maybe J is too much of a teddy bear to be good in the sack!!! embarassed shocked

And as a side note, I don’t know what is wrong with roommate, she likes flaunting her men like; ‘See what I got, you have nothing’.

Cos immediately my cousin takes his leave, Roommate and her boyfriend number 2, start French kissing and stuff right in front of ME. Well, me I just shut down my laptop and left for my room o, to see a movie. They were laughing and giggling like they just won the lottery or something. (Two immature drivels…hiss!). I wonder if she thinks I miss having s-ex or something. She acts as if she’s waving food in front of a starved woman. Me o, I love s-ex but I don’t miss it. When I meet the right guy, I know Il have lots and lots so WTF?!

I know people have been suggesting vengeance and stuff, but I just decided to breathe and let it go. If J has to find out, then he will have to find out by himself or through others. Only that she really knows how to play her game…and I wonder if J will ever discover the real girl behind the façade she puts up. But I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that he DOES find out!

I know for sure that J doesn’t visit Nairaland though. He has this PA who does all his online stuffs for him. I know cos it’s another of roomie’s empty, breezy boasts that J’s PA is responsible for most of her assignments and researches (lazy slut), so as far as I know, she’s blissfully ignorant about this thread.

And by the way, I’ve started cleaning up in anticipation of leaving! I’m sick and tired of living in a darn war zone. Whenever I’m going back to the flat, my heart starts beating fast and I wonder what poo she going to come up with, again! Can’t allow anybody to get my hair from the bath tub for voodoo (she hates me that much). So I’m moving in with one of my cousins…and I’m hoping no more drama before I leave in about a weeks’ time.

But life’s funny though. I cheated on my boyfriend just once and got caught (that was the old me peeps, now am an angel) …but roomie’s been getting away with blue murder over and over again, while J is none the wiser. I feel sorry for J…he doesn’t deserve a girl like roomie!
Will be sure to keep y’all posted if something does come up, though!

Peace!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
Ok we wil be waitin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
lashontae:

Now to tha latest!!!

Last night, I was at home just browsing, chilling with my cousin and occasionally peeping into naira land. Roommate had been gone for hours on end, (probably bleeping the whole town, I told my visiting cousin), so I and cousin were the only ones in the apartment. Everyone pretty much knows I was mad when I threatened to bleep J, I didn’t really mean it o. Besides, I’ve been holding the kitty captive for more than a year to get my life back on track, why should I dish out just because some silly girl made me mad?

Later on roomie comes in with the other guy she bleeps. And by the way, I and this guy have a mutual dislike for each other. I mean, even if a girl is going to cheat, the other guy should be worth it, right? This guy she cheats on J with on the other hand is a ruffian! He has nothing on J and I fail to see what roomie sees in him…maybe the s-ex is good sha. That’s the only logical answer I can arrive at. Maybe J is too much of a teddy bear to be good in the sack!!!

And as a side note, I don’t know what is wrong with roommate, she likes flaunting her men like; ‘See what I got, you have nothing’.

Cos immediately my cousin takes his leave, Roommate and her boyfriend number 2, start French kissing and stuff right in front of ME. Well, me I just shut down my laptop and left for my room o, to see a movie. They were laughing and giggling like they just won the lottery or something. (Two immature drivels…hiss!). I wonder if she thinks I miss having s-ex or something. She acts as if she’s waving food in front of a starved woman. Me o, I love s-ex but I don’t miss it. When I meet the right guy, I know Il have lots and lots so WTF?!

I know people have been suggesting vengeance and stuff, but I just decided to breathe and let it go. If J has to find out, then he will have to find out by himself or through others. Only that she really knows how to play her game…and I wonder if J will ever discover the real girl behind the façade she puts up. But I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that he DOES find out!

I know for sure that J doesn’t visit Nairaland though. He has this PA who does all his online stuffs for him. I know cos it’s another of roomie’s empty, breezy boasts that J’s PA is responsible for most of her assignments and researches (lazy slut), so as far as I know, she’s blissfully ignorant about this thread.

And by the way, I’ve started cleaning up in anticipation of leaving! I’m sick and tired of living in a darn war zone. Whenever I’m going back to the flat, my heart starts beating fast and I wonder what poo she going to come up with, again! Can’t allow anybody to get my hair from the bath tub for voodoo (she hates me that much). So I’m moving in with one of my cousins…and I’m hoping no more drama before I leave in about a weeks’ time.

But life’s funny though. I cheated on my boyfriend just once and got caught (that was the old me peeps, now am an angel) …but roomie’s been getting away with blue murder over and over again, while J is none the wiser. I feel sorry for J…he doesn’t deserve a girl like roomie!
Will be sure to keep y’all posted if something does come up, though! Peace!!!

Seriously, you may not ve realized it but your slutty roomy is pushing you to like J and you ve, even without knowing it.
Good thing is that you ve found a way to vent out your anger and frustrations by taking it to the net. Therapeutic I must say!
And seriously, stop worrying about roomy's affairs( even though am enjoying the gist sha) you give too much attention to what she does and she, knowing that you give a damn, uses it to touture you mentally and maneuver your feelings. You need to hang around close friends and possibly have your cousin live in with you, that way, you wont feel the gaping vacuum of loneliness, occupying your thoughts with what she did and did not do. Anyway, keep the gist coming am so feeling this ish better than K. . .and . . F. . .boring my a$s with fake-as$ gists
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
@rhymz-Wow, does it sound like am liking J? Hmmmn, shocked shocked undecided

Bt I do agree that its very therapeutic venting here, no therapists needed here, lol.

I think u're very right, am becomin obsessed with the slut. Hope all that comes to an end when I move out.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2010
. . Hahaha. . Want me to let you on into a secret? Yeah you are unknownly falling for J. .lol. . May be not for the right reasons though, but it is showing. Do you know how many times you mentioned J in you previous post? 12 times galfriend. . Lol. . But seriously, what would you do if there is slight chance that J starts nursing genuine feelings for you? Be honest. And by the way, moving out will be such a great idea, it will save you the drama but for the meantime, treat her like a disease, caution and tactical distance.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2010
Hmm sounds like a novel.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2010
@rhymz-J's a nice guy but nope, FALLING I would find myself cast into WW3 with roomie! He's not even my type! I would want to have a bear or a tiger kind of man, not a gentle teddy. I like aggressive men(not to me, o). Nywayz, I think u get wot am trying to say, I probably just mentioned him because of his relevance to the events that have happened.

@Pweety4me-he he he, how I wish am curled up reading this in a book somewhere. I wud be very glad indeed. Bt unfortunately, its a scene I have to wake up to EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't think I could eva have a roommate-type arrangement ever again!!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by james1(m): 2:36am On Jul 05, 2010
@lashotae.whatever changed ya mind,you were set to wreck her heart forever.
Nice one though.
Get on with life.
@kushe,funkybaby and rhymz,sheath ya sword.if you insist on this net-war,then grab a pillow;tape a named paper(the name of the person you want dead on this thread)then punch it with all the strenght you can muster,it helps,though I did like you to make love not war.
Lashontae,pls keep us posted and you too,funkybaby and kushe.you ignited the fire here;oblige us or you want to start your own thread?
Kushe you are already protecting funkybaby with a lovers zealousness.pls answer this question:what will you do if funkybaby elopes with rhymz?or if you fly into london and find funkybaby chilling with rhymz?
Pls steer clear of insult.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by tpiah: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2010
why not try stealing the other guy, abi J is easy pickings while the second dude is hard as nails?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2010
james1:

@lashotae.whatever changed ya mind,you were set to wreck her heart forever.
Nice one though.
Get on with life.
@kushe,funkybaby and rhymz,sheath ya sword.if you insist on this net-war,then grab a pillow;tape a named paper(the name of the person you want dead on this thread)then punch it with all the strenght you can muster,it helps,though I did like you to make love not war.
Lashontae,pls keep us posted and you too,funkybaby and kushe.you ignited the fire here;oblige us or you want to start your own thread?
Kushe you are already protecting funkybaby with a lovers zealousness.pls answer this question:what will you do if funkybaby elopes with rhymz?or if you fly into london and find funkybaby chilling with rhymz?
Pls steer clear of insult.

now that would make a really nice thread.my war with rhymz wasn't about funke,i just felt rather irritated by the anonymousity the net bestows making rhymz talk shi.t. if he does live in london it would be nice for us to meet in my environment[work or play] and then i would like to see him muster the liver to hurl insults at me.trust me,he no FIT .how now ,from where to where.

anyways,funkybaby was never into me,she was just entertaining yall.i liked her for real thoughand i am quite taken aback after i yan everything wey dey my head.

@lashontae

funkybaby held a red placard outside this thread,she didnt even look for the miniature red card.so since u are the reason why we started in the first place,the onus falls on u to repair the damage,thank goodness it is reversible,good thing u are single grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2010
@funkybaby

just backed up a few pages and read our drama with rhymzz and it was so entertaining.now i am so turbo charged and thinking straight,cos other than u xing my side,i had a lot of clutter on my mind over the weekend.hope u do hav a lovely week , including lashontae and all those who loved this thread.

now@rhymz

i did a little research on u and spotted the problem. u weren't meant to be here cos dude actually wore a condom but due to the aridity in the environment into which he was doing his back and forth,the condom split and hence u was conceived

ssecondly,contrary to the assumption u spent nine months in there,i beg to differ as ur incessant venting is a sign of serious prematurity at birth and unfortunately since they didnt hav incubators to properly nurse u to maturity,the oxygen combined with the owerri dust left u permanently damaged.dont bother with anger management cos dem go just chop ur money.pelee grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2010
James
. . .hahahaha. . . Ok that was realy funny (still lafin). . First of all, am not single neither am I searching, so the possibility of running away with another man's internet crush is just like my gf will say, "it is so not happening". Am very happy with whom am with, fact that I don't act all lovey lovey on the net does'nt mean am not capable of falling with the two of my legs broken in love. . Lol. . I just feel frustrated when ppl trivialize topics with very alien discussions that should pop up in private. I mean you sef check am now, it was not like it was just one of those flirts that boyz and gals occassional slip into a thread and just move on, in their case, they just continued endlessly page after page and post after post. At a point I lost track of what the topic was all about. I just felt I should let em know they were killing the fun for me with their private gists that was begining to take away attention from the main topic. I guez Funkybabe decided to act true to stereotype and me having a lot of useless time in my hand that yesterday decided to indulge her. . Lol. . .silly me. . Poor Kush obviously was not the bad mouth kinda guy. Anyway, Mr kush trust me, I am nothing like my internet persona but dont hold your breath with the: "I can't say ish to your face in person", of course, I won't but I can negro but let's just leave it there as a thought. And move on bro, you curse like a 10yr old. . .seriously, you suck at it, meet funkybabe to brush you up a lil. . Hahahaha. . And even your wooing skillz, kinda too elementry in concept and the words look too much like sth one can pick up from a rap song about love and women too hiphop and lacked magic. I guez that was why she kept hobnobing with ya but with no real intentions. Anyway, I no go lie, in retrospect, yesterday's curse war was kinda fun esp with the way Funkybabe went on and on abt being a . .! And dragging my late mum. . Lol. . Kinda funny though taking eminem rout of cursing one's self to forestall opponents from using such against you.
Anyway, am so not in the mood for that today, it is monday for 4ck say, I ve gotto direct more cash flow to my Acc. .hehehe. .
Kush sorry bro but am so over you, just move on, I gues Funkybabe has. . . Am off to Work!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by badoomusoo: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2010
Awwww, wat a stowwwyy smiley smiley smiley
@Lashontae,
i figured u were more intelligent dan your first post
i've been on the sidelines quietly admiring u kiss

@Rhmyz,kush and Funkbabe
U na well done ooooo angry angry angry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by SALady(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
lashontae:

@rhymz-J's a nice guy but nope, FALLING I would find myself cast into WW3 with roomie! He's not even my type! I would want to have a bear or a tiger kind of man, not a gentle teddy. I like aggressive men(not to me, o). Nywayz, I think u get wot am trying to say, I probably just mentioned him because of his relevance to the events that have happened.

@lashontae, I am afrai but all I could hear in your update is your love for J. @Rhymz is correct you have the hearts for him. J may not be your type but you are curious mmmmm!

Clever decision all in all, keep away from roomie she's got potential to bring out the worst in you.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by JohnKester: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ Poster

I read your story but not all the responses posted there.

I wish to give you a few words of advice which I will urge you to think about carefully before you take the step you are proposing to take.

Change, like you are trying to do, requires inner strength and will power, the such that not everyone can summon or generate. Usually when we strive to change from our old ways, our environment must protest and strive to drag us back to our old ways. As a minor example, think of crabs that are inside a basket. If you watch them closely, you will notice that none of them is able to get out of the basket on its own because as soon as it starts making the effort, the other crabs will grab it and seek to drag it down! That is what human beings do to themselves. Your room mate has never been happy with your change and has been trying several antics to get you to backslide to your old way, for that is the only way she will be comfortable with you. You were homogeneous with her when you first came together but now, you are no longer like her hence there will no longer be any harmony! That is the way it is in life. People only flow with similar kinds as the saying goes: SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE!

If you succumb to the pressure being mounted on you through the insults and name-calling from your room mate, she would have succeeded in dragging you back once again.

My candid advice at this time is: Since there is no more harmony in the relationship with your room mate, split! That is, move out and sever the relationship. I am sure you will find another person with similar traits like you with whom you can have a harmonious room mate relationship with. You have finished experiencing life with your room mate and it is time to move on to experience someone else.

Best wishes!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Eldrezy-Its a promise!

@James1-I guez I was just running my mouth! More bark than bite, I guez,

@tpiah-ha ha, very funny. The other guy is just a ruffian, hardly worth a minuscule second of my time!

@kushe-It falls on me to reverse, ? U didnt qute finish ur sentence,

@Badoomusoo-Awwww, thanx, that's a vewy nice compliment!

@SA Lady-Now I think y'all r the ones trying to plant J in ma head! lol. I mean, y'all are just using the power of suggestion, cos I find myself thinkin-and trying to decipher what my feeling about the guy in question is He's a nice guy alright, but he's taken. But if he was to be single, that would be another ball game! lol.

@JohnKester-Thanx for ur advice, the issues settled sef. Ur advice is the same as my decision, am moving out!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
@lashontae

why are u pursuing another wife man when single broken hearted men like me yapaa.
besides u owe me a compensation since i met funke on ur thread and she use pankere pursue me grin grin

call it lose one ,get one free grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
@Kushe

U sure do get over a broken heart, super quickly!!! I hear u though! lol wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by oyinda3(f): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2010
u this lashontae girl, u clearly are in love with J and secretly want him!!!! lipsrsealed
I  can see how this whole J issue is clearly breaking your heart.  undecided srry dear.

and I wonder if J will ever discover the real girl behind the façade she puts up.

This guy she cheats on J with on the other hand is a ruffian! He has nothing on J and I fail to see what roomie sees in him…

I know for sure that J doesn’t visit Nairaland though. He has this PA who does all his online stuffs for him.
I feel sorry for J…he doesn’t deserve a girl like roomie!

J this, J that,  .so J deserves a girl like u huh?  hahahahah
and this evil roommate of urs, is she a nairalander?  wink what letter does her username start with? and end with?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2010
oyinda.:

u this lashontae girl, u clearly are in love with J and secretly want him!!!! lipsrsealed
I  can see how this whole J issue is clearly breaking your heart.  undecided srry dear.

J this, J that,  .so J deserves a girl like u huh?  hahahahah
and this evil roommate of urs, is she a nairalander?  wink what letter does her username start with? and end with?

It starts with O and ends with A. grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 0hsisi: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2010
Wow Jackal is still alive
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2010
[size=16[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]pt] FUNKYBABY !!!!![/size]
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by na2day2(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2010
lashontae:

Now to tha latest!!!

Later on roomie comes in with the other guy she bleeps. And by the way, I and this guy have a mutual dislike for each other. I mean, even if a girl is going to cheat, the other guy should be worth it, right? This guy she cheats on J with on the other hand is a ruffian! He has nothing on J and I fail to see what roomie sees in him…maybe the s-ex is good sha. That’s the only logical answer I can arrive at. Maybe J is too much of a teddy bear to be good in the sack!!! embarassed shocked

Will be sure to keep y’all posted if something does come up, though!

Peace!!!

so technically, u been wasting my time? angry angry angry i dey vex! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by james1(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2010
@na2day?
Hahahahahaha.
Pe'le'o.
@lashontae:gurl its obvious you cut some peeps expectation.

Note(check out religion section,if you don't mind.there is action there)
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Dalby(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2010
@poster,

Frankly I do not think u love J. My thinking is that you see J subconsciously as being weak. You are angry that your friend gets away with having multiple relationships without being caught by her main boyfriend J. You tried it once and was caught. It is more of a rivalry thing where J will just be the casualty.

Taking J will be an ego move on your part to show your friend that you are superior regardless of being caught (not being able to play the multiple relationship game) and can have what ever she has or can have should you decide to have it. You are constrained by your new resolve undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
lol. I remember this. I was livid. Funny how I neva came back 2 update y'all on dat biyatch (ex roomie) and J. LMBBAO
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Basseti: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
so wats the update
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hmmmm.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
So has she taken the man yet and if yes, how far. Are they still taken with each other?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.