Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency (17027 Views)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Jidibia(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Mark my words, they will release this girl few weeks or days to the General elections just to score some cheap political points.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by thewesternking: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
iyke926:
Buhari should just call his boys to release Leah sad cry

I wish there was a Muslim and Christian planets. Life for sweet wella.

So you don't have muslim friends?
And why would Buhari decide to leave only her if he had a choice?
You sef they think sometimes naw.
No dey fall our hand.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by thewesternking: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Jidibia:
Mark my words, they will release this girl few weeks or days to the General elections just to score some cheap political points.

Political Analyst of Life undecided undecided
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Jidibia(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2018
thewesternking:

Political Analyst of Life undecided undecided
You said?
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2018
How much will be spent on je investigation? Clowns
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2018
wetin i know be say if they finally release that girl she don blow be that..
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by andyanders: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Useless government. APC government is using the life of this girl child to play politics, come 2019 election whereby they will now release her and claim they are working. How come they are coming up with this now and wants to call on CIA or FBI into the matter. Are they telling us that our own security officers are not competent enough to handle situation like this? Our leaders are incompetent fools,who are devilish. The vc president,our religous leaders,who are Christians and are aware of this child's situation and they felt nothing,while dinning with this government,may the gate of hell be openend for all of you. May your girl child also face issues that will pain you people just like what the parents of Leah are passing through now.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by gewideas: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2018
puyol005:
Be like say them want to tell us another story again ooo...

So funny o. I so much love naija youths. No shaking. We dey wait o. Make dem use the BODMAS wey dem teach us for Secondary School solve the question na grin grin grin
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Dootty(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
justtoodark:

you think sooo little of yourselfs its already ridiculous.....

the black race will move on even without you....

i was talking to a nigerian in europe that nigeria is building drones now too...he had it hard to believe me....i had to shout on his head...

then a strange pride appeared in his face....smile of pride or something....

So building or rather assembling a drone which any one with a bit of intellect can do is now a thing of pride for an acclaimed giant of Africa.
Anyway Shehu Garbage has watching too much of Jack Bauer 24, otherwise he will know that there is nothing like secret service in Nigeria security apparatus. The closest we have to this is the DSS and considering the Daura saga, I don't think they are fit to analyse anything for now. Better let NIA handle it if they are capable.
Besides, how long will it take to decipher a simple video.
This is just plain political statement no real intention to pursue the release of the girl.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by UncleDeeee(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
So after the analysis what next? Set up a committee??
Nigeria is a joke!

If truly some girls were released after negotiations with terrorists what will it take the Nigerian government to negotiate for the release of Leah?

If the government isn’t interested in her release which is obvious why not reveal communication channel used in releasing others to Christian bodies so it can be taken up from there

Pathetic!
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Tundethegood: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
scnonline:
Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity has said the presidency is investigating the leaked audio linked to Leah Sharibu, currently in circulation.

Leah Sharibu is currently the only Dapchi girl still in the custody of Boko Haram and according to Shehu, the president is determined not to rest until all the girls are freed, just as he noted that "in dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial".

"We are aware of the audio in circulation concerning the unfortunate situation of our daughter, Leah Sharibu. In dealing with terrorists, nothing is too trivial. The secret service is analyzing the voice. Our reaction will follow the outcome of the investigation. For President Buhari, nothing will be spared in bringing all our girls home. He will not rest until all of them are freed" he tweeted.

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/08/27/the-secret-service-is-analysing-the-voice-in-leah-sharibu-leaked-audio-presidency/

we've said it before, while we are approaching 2019 general election the girl will be freed just for Apc to claim the victory. #strategy

1 Like

Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Ibukun003(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Its not everything you inform the public. Some things should be kept secret.
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by ehmmy11(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
What are they analyzing angry this pple never cease to amaze where is the data they want to analyze the voice against.... Acting like they CIA undecided
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by ehmmy11(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Tundethegood:

we've said it before, while we are approaching 2019 general election the girl will be freed just for Apc to claim the victory. #strategy
just like the #endsars suddenly gain recognition.. undecided
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by justtoodark: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2018
Dootty:

So building or rather assembling a drone which any one with a bit of intellect can do is now a thing of pride for an acclaimed giant of Africa.
Anyway Shehu Garbage has watching too much of Jack Bauer 24, otherwise he will know that there is nothing like secret service in Nigeria security apparatus. The closest we have to this is the DSS and considering the Daura saga, I don't think they are fit to analyse anything for now. Better let NIA handle it if they are capable.
Besides, how long will it take to decipher a simple video.
This is just plain political statement no real intention to pursue the release of the girl.

who told you,you are giant of africa...??
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by 93Miles: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2018
ojialo:
clap for yourself , he has Nigerians at heart yet he couldn't do anything to stop the herdsmen killings. God will judge all of you, if any of your siblings or relative is amount the people these guys killed you won't be here say this.

bro do u know how many of my friends and family members I've lost to BH?

For the fact that I've lost them doesn't mean I should stop supportin the good works of PMB.

Sai Baba
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Funkybabee(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Yeye government.. Make u shaa release leah for me jare u can continue ur yeye play
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by bikefab(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Just here to read comments...the lifeless man and his hypocrisy...
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Mulatta(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Big lie, how will they analysis it when they don't have a prerecorded voice of her
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Francopol(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
I feel for de little girl... she is strong...... nothing will happen to u my love... de presidency wanna play politics with dis gal's life come 2019 elections.. karma must hunt dos sorcerers dat call themselves politicians... I love karma! ���������������������������
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by Bemmics: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2018
What are you guys analysing? even if it's not her voice , you are suppose to know someone is helping to cry out for her.
please let's just do everything to bring that little girl back home and to her family that she misses so much!
Re: Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency by ifiokjohn(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Please bring that girl back Mr buhari and God will bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / My Experience Today At A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.