₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,914 members, 4,642,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 at 07:26 AM

Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread (18127 Views)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018 Thread / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by hardedeji1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29
?Anyone with info about the pay please?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Tioluwaniyin: 11:54pm On Oct 29
Same here
Elsosa:
Just got a text from Dragnet

Further to your success at the Total Nig. Plc aptitude test, you have been invited for an interview. Go to your email for details.

But no email yet. Anyone with me?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Elsosa: 10:15am On Oct 30
Tioluwaniyin:
Same here

Yeah. Check your spam. I found the mail in my spam folder after having my thoughts racing upanda.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Elsosa: 12:31pm On Oct 30
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Shittu949: 1:19pm On Oct 30
Any invite for PH people?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by fashionme: 2:09pm On Oct 30
Yes, Friday 2nd
Shittu949:
Any invite for PH people?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by easzyone: 2:22pm On Oct 30
Anybody who wrote in Abuja received an invite?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by charles1a5: 2:48pm On Oct 30
easzyone:
I just checked my mail and got the message for a Skype interview
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by easzyone: 3:31pm On Oct 30
They sent the mail this afternoon?
charles1a5:
I just checked my mail and got the message for a Skype interview
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Jeanbinho(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30
easzyone:
I wrote in Abuja and I got the mail by 2pm. My friend got an SMS and a mail by 2pm
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Shittu949: 7:10pm On Oct 30
Seen mine also.. Nov 1st through skype
fashionme:
Yes, Friday 2nd
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by UgoTony1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30
Please can you help me with tye Dragnet Study pack @ eleanora my mail address is igbokougoo@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Primusinterpares(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30
congrats to all those that made it to the next stage...
I pray you get the job...
see you on top...

main while those of us wen nor make am... let's move on to better days... see you on top too...

I take my bow out.
#1love all

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Kingzd: 8:16am On Oct 31
What format will the interview take, who has an idea?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by donluclay(m): 10:33am On Oct 31
Heard this is a contract job for 18 months. How true is that?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Dimvivy: 10:40am On Oct 31
Primusinterpares:
congrats to all those that made it to the next stage...
I pray you get the job...
see you on top...

main while those of us wen nor make am... let's move on to better days... see you on top too...

I take my bow out.
#1love all
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Dimvivy: 10:42am On Oct 31
Please I wrote the test too but no mail yet......did anyone get a failure message.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 10:46am On Oct 31
Dimvivy:
Please I wrote the test too but no mail yet......did anyone get a failure message.

yea, got a mail for an interview.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Primusinterpares(m): 11:01am On Oct 31
[quote author=Dimvivy post=72560325][/quote]bros... since u nor get mail it means you didn't make it to the next stage
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by charles1a5: 11:32am On Oct 31
Anybody scheduled at 11am who hasn't gotten a call?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Dimvivy: 2:25pm On Oct 31
Hi, just wanted to find out if Dragnet sent any regret mail to confirm that if you didn’t make it. This is because I have written dragnet aptitude test before and I got a regret mail signifying I didn’t make it. I haven’t gotten any mail and kinda hopeful I scale through
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by charles1a5: 2:50pm On Oct 31
I just concluded the video interview, and I have to say it was quite better than I anticipated.

I was interviewed by a single interviewer.

All the long stories I read online about them from their site were useless ( but still read them anyway) as I wasn't asked much about the company. The only info I needed was the job description of the Total Young Graduate Program and what it's all about.

I was asked regular interview questions like 'tell me about yourself' and 'what is your career path and indicators you've set as milestones'.

Also prepare questions for the interviewer, as he/she would likely give you the space to drop your questions.

Good luck to those who are yet to do theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31
Dimvivy:
Hi, just wanted to find out if Dragnet sent any regret mail to confirm that if you didn’t make it. This is because I have written dragnet aptitude test before and I got a regret mail signifying I didn’t make it. I haven’t gotten any mail and kinda hopeful I scale through
it depends tho, i have written before and i did not get any mail. so, i had to move on
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by charles1a5: 2:52pm On Oct 31
Dimvivy:
I heard from people who got regret mails from dragnet for the Sahara Group Graduate Engineering Program. I don't know about Total though, but just hope for the best
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Playboyakara: 3:29pm On Oct 31
Dimvivy:

Same here bro.. It's obvious we didn't make it.. we keep on moving and better days ahead. This life is really not easy i must confess
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Kingzd: 3:47pm On Oct 31
charles1a5:
I just concluded the video interview, and I have to say it was quite better than I anticipated.

I was interviewed by a single interviewer.

All the long stories I read online about them from their site were useless ( but still read them anyway) as I wasn't asked much about the company. The only info I needed was the job description of the Total Young Graduate Program and what it's all about.

I was asked regular interview questions like 'tell me about yourself' and 'what is your career path and indicators you've set as milestones'.

Also prepare questions for the interviewer, as he/she would likely give you the space to drop your questions.

Good luck to those who are yet to do theirs.

Thanks awesome, wish you the best
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by eleanora: 5:51pm On Oct 31
I've been scheduled for an interview on Friday in lagos.

Anyone with me??
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 7:09pm On Oct 31
donluclay:
Heard this is a contract job for 18 months. How true is that?
The program is an 18months program during which the selected candidate undergo training. It is after the 18months that full job offer will be given.. So truth is throughout the 18months you are not a full staff and at such people should not start dreaming of correct salary till after the 18months
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by aji878: 7:48am On Nov 01
Good morning guys,
So I got the success mail from dragnet to prepare for Interview which was scheduled to hold yesterday at 11:30am via Skype and was instructed to send my Skype ID which I did. I waited from 11.00am till 1pm,no call. So I called dragnet HR and I was told that most of us sent our Skype IDs to the wrong email.she said the mail that was sent to us requesting for our ids had invitations@dragnet-solutions.com instead of invitation@dragnet-solutions.com. This was the logical thing to do because our responses were meant to be as a reply to the initial email address that requested for our Skype ID and they didn't specify any other email address to send our responses to in the mail. she said I should resend my ID to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com and I should wait for a mail. I did this yesterday and I am still waiting. Guys please I want to know if I am alone on this.

Secondly, I really want to be sure if there is permanent employment after the trainee programme because this wasn't mentioned in the advert and I have never seen any advert for a graduate trainee position that doesn't include that... They stated clearly "contract duration" and I have heard of trainees from high class oil firms who get trained then pushed back into the labour market with only training certificates.

Guys please I need to be clear.

Thanks for your anticipated responses
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by eleanora: 7:54am On Nov 01
aji878:
Good morning guys,
So I got the success mail from dragnet to prepare for Interview which was scheduled to hold yesterday at 11:30am via Skype and was instructed to send my Skype ID which I did. I waited from 11.00am till 1pm,no call. So I called dragnet HR and I was told that most of us sent our Skype ID to the wrong email.she said the mail that was sent to us requesting for our ids had invitations@dragnet-solutions.com instead of invitation@dragnet-solution.com. This was the logical thing to do because our responses were meant to be as a reply to the initial email address that requested for our Skype ID and they didn't specify any other email address to send our responses to in the mail. she said I should resend my ID to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com and I should wait for a mail. I did this yesterday and I am still waiting. Guys please I want to know if I am alone on this.

Secondly, I really want to be sure if there is permanent employment after the trainee programme because this wasn't mentioned in the advert and I have never seen any advert for a graduate trainee position that doesn't include that... They stated clearly "contract duration" and I have heard of trainees from high class oil firms who get trained then pushed back into the labour market with only training certificates.

Guys please I need to be clear.

Thanks for your anticipated responses

Hello, please which location did you take the test?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by aji878: 8:01am On Nov 01
eleanora:

Hello, please which location did you take the test?

Abuja

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by fashionme: 8:30am On Nov 01
Physical interview?
eleanora:
I've been scheduled for an interview on Friday in lagos.

Anyone with me??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Plc Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom Water Corporation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.