₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,136,030 members, 4,636,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 08:22 PM

Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread (17908 Views)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018 Thread / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by deepwater(f): 11:48am On Nov 29
wilojie:

So you are saying you know guys that got both the interview invite and regret mail from Total. This is very interesting.. Please do u have any idea if they are sending interview invites?
I know of three persons (engineering) that is having the interview at TOTAL house, churchgate street a,m tomorrow.
FYG the invite came with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@total.com.ng while the auto regret mail is from enterprise@trm.brassring.com

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Kingzd: 12:10pm On Nov 29
deepwater:

I know of three persons (engineering) that is having the interview at TOTAL house, churchgate street a,m tomorrow.
FYG the invite came with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@total.com.ng while the auto regret mail is from enterprise@trm.brassring.com
Nice to hear. Do you have any idea if other invites may still come up?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Topsonluv(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29
deepwater:
It's past 90 days since application.
Hence automated DONOT REPLY messages would come in.

Those who got the interview invite last week still got the automatic regret mail.

If you know TOTAL well enough, this won't be an issue at all.

All the best guys

No one from Accounting has indicated that he received mail for interview. So I still believe we can still get mail...

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Bobosky123(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29
Is it possible not to have received a regret mail and still not have gotten an interview invite?

Pls anyone with quality response should furnish me with answers to the above.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by wilojie: 2:07pm On Nov 29
Topsonluv:

No one from Accounting has indicated that he received mail for interview. So I still believe we can still get mail...

Has anyone staying outside Lagos received any interview invite?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29
Bobosky123:
Is it possible not to have received a regret mail and still not have gotten an interview invite?

Pls anyone with quality response should furnish me with answers to the above.

I didn't get a reject mail in my mailbox but it showed unsuccessful application online, indirectly datz d mail but one has to wait cuz dat is an automated response after 90days
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29
i got a mail from TotalPLC for an interview on 3rd December. who's with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Kingzd: 4:19pm On Nov 29
peacenaija:
i got a mail from TotalPLC for an interview on 3rd December. who's with me on this?
congrats
what is your discipline
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29
Kingzd:
congrats
what is your discipline
accounting
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29
peacenaija:

When did you get this mail and where did you do your dragnet interview

All the same... Congrats and success in ur interview....
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29
davidswagz:

When did you get this mail and where did you do your dragnet interview

All the same... Congrats and success in ur interview....

I did my interview in lag
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29
If you have not received regret mail from total Nigeria be sure of getting a success mail soon because they've sent regret mail to unsuccessful candidates
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29
peacenaija:
If you have not received regret mail from total Nigeria be sure of getting a success mail soon because they've sent regret mail to unsuccessful candidates

The regret mail is automated, or is there anyone which they sent to unsuccessful candidate that is different from the automated one
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29
davidswagz:

The regret mail is automated, or is there anyone which they sent to unsuccessful candidate that is different from the automated one

the regret mail was from totalplc
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29
peacenaija:

the regret mail was from totalplc

U serious, like what time did they send such regret mail to people and when did dey send ur success mail... Dis getting scary and serious after preparing hard to pass dragnet test

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by noruwasman(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29
deepwater:

Not at all davido
I wonder where the confusion comes in here.
Did you get an invite to churchgate for an interview tomorrow or some later date for this particular recruitment process?? If yes, you will certainly get your automatic "donotreply" regret mail at 90 days to celebrate your application undecided. I personally know of someone in this category, so I speak with confirmation

Please look for someone who has gotten the invite to confirm this before u come to public to call people confuse on some small subjects. For your guidance enterprise@trm.brassring.com sends the love letter whether for TOTAL Nig, TOTAL E&P, SHELL or GE....Go figure out
For the records enterprise@trm.brassring.com used same and exact wordings and fonts to send love letters be it for TOTAL Nig or E&P, only difference is the candidates name and position applied for.

Not to blow trumpets, but after working the Adriatic 1 and Baltic 1 on Amenam/kpono for Elf (TotalFinaElf) and likewise the GSF JACK RYAN and DEEPWATER DISCOVERY on Akpo for TOTAL, I find it disturbing to be classified as confused on this subject.

that's my baby
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by deepwater(f): 7:02pm On Nov 29
noruwasman:

that's my baby

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29
davidswagz:

sorry for the confusion, it's automated I just confirmed
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Jugo21: 8:26pm On Nov 29
I got a regret mail from them too. By 5.15 pm. And I studied accounting.
I have a job waiting for me already. So if the mail is automated or not, fine. A better job will come for me, Amen. Best of luck guys
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Jugo21: 8:33pm On Nov 29
deepwater:

I also got mine from enterprise not total.com.Does it mean I will still get invited?? I hope so o.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Fremaxx: 12:13am On Nov 30
Is it true that graduate trainee's total gross package is up to 11million per annum in Total? I saw on glassdoor 3.5 million per annum.
deepwater :

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 8:00am On Nov 30
peacenaija:

I'm with you. Saw the invite this morning.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 8:03am On Nov 30
1cor2v9:

Please when did they send d invite to you, around what time yesterday
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 8:13am On Nov 30
davidswagz:

Please when did they send d invite to you, around what time yesterday

It was sent yesterday by 3:57pm but i didn't know until this morning when i checked my mailbox.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 8:15am On Nov 30
1cor2v9:

Do you have an idea of what to expect? is it normal interview or assessment centre kind of interview.

Deepwater your input is needed. Thanks
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by deepwater(f): 9:05am On Nov 30
peacenaija:

Do you have an idea of what to expect? is it normal interview or assessment centre kind of interview.

Deepwater your input is needed. Thanks

i can only say after today as peeps i know are been interviewed.

I am not part of the process grin
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 9:39am On Nov 30
deepwater:

i can only say after today as peeps i know are been interviewed.

I am not part of the process grin

okay ma,
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by deepwater(f): 3:44pm On Nov 30
peacenaija:

okay ma,
Panel interview
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by noVictor: 10:16pm On Nov 30
I think they're going in batches. So, has anyone outside Lagos been invited?

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by chiiii(f): 12:07am On Dec 01
anyone from Ph??
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by chiiii(f): 11:58pm On Dec 01
cryHmmnn...... d silence is excruciating
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 7:40am On Dec 02
chiiii:
cryHmmnn...... d silence is excruciating

Am from Abuja... Haven't heard anything... It's just best one continues with his or her business den if it's God's will anything shows up, we do what we have to do

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Unemployed Graduates ONLY / Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.