₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,915 members, 4,642,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 at 07:29 AM

Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread (18129 Views)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018 Thread / Total Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate, Mid-level & Exp Job Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Bobosky123(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03
davidswagz:

I didn't get a reject mail in my mailbox but it showed unsuccessful application online, indirectly datz d mail but one has to wait cuz dat is an automated response after 90days
Mine online is not unsuccessful, I'm in the dark as to what that means.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Topsonluv(m): 6:56am On Dec 04
Bobosky123:

Mine online is not unsuccessful, I'm in the dark as to what that means.
How were you able to check online
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Fremaxx: 7:26am On Dec 04
He checked on his dashboard in his profile of their career section
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Bobosky123(m): 7:47am On Dec 04
Topsonluv:

How were you able to check online
On my profile( application status) at their site(career section)
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by jelilioladapo: 9:16pm On Dec 04
peacenaija:
If you have not received regret mail from total Nigeria be sure of getting a success mail soon because they've sent regret mail to unsuccessful candidates
Plz. Guys I am yet to get an invite nor rejection mail from Total after the interview from Dragnet. I have given up already, but your message raised my hope.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by jelilioladapo: 9:26pm On Dec 04
Bobosky123:

On my profile( application status) at their site(career section)
Plz can I get the link to check my application status
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Benita23: 9:55pm On Dec 04
Hello guys
Please the group is quite since the last interview kindly please let us know how it went and if there still other batches and if those who got regret mail should still be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 9:02am On Dec 05
Benita23:
Hello guys
Please the group is quite since the last interview kindly please let us know how it went and if there still other batches and if those who got regret mail should still be hopeful

Well, for me I can't answer if there will be more batches because there was nobody to ask as the main HR staff was in the interview room while we waited for our turns,no harm in been hopeful and watch if anything drops this weekend, if you remember first set of interview invites were sent on friday 23rd november and the second set was sent on thursday 29th, so lets see what may happen this thursday or friday.
The only thing i gathered was that people were interviewed last week wednesday and friday plus those this monday. The interview was a done by a panel of four and the questions were the normal HR questions plus questions related to your field, average time of each interview was 30mins, some guys had to stay up to 8pm at total last week grin, i particularly wasn't interviewed till 2:30pm and 5 persons were still waiting to be interviewed

4 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by wilojie: 9:29am On Dec 05
Were all of you based in lagos?

1cor2v9:

Well, for me I can't answer if there will be more batches because there was nobody to ask as the main HR staff was in the interview room while we waited for our turns,no harm in been hopeful and watch if anything drops this weekend, if you remember first set of interview invites were sent on friday 23rd november and the second set was sent on thursday 29th, so lets see what may happen this thursday or friday.
The only thing i gathered was that people were interviewed last week wednesday and friday plus those this monday. The interview was a done by a panel of four and the questions were the normal HR questions plus questions related to your field, average time of each interview was 30mins, some guys had to stay up to 8pm at total last week grin, i particularly wasn't interviewed till 2:30pm and 5 persons were still waiting to be interviewed
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 9:32am On Dec 05
wilojie:
Were all of you based in lagos?

Saw one person that came from PH, asides that the rest of the people i interacted with were lagos based.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 11:25am On Dec 05
1cor2v9:

Saw one person that came from PH, asides that the rest of the people i interacted with were lagos based.

Does it mean people dat did Skype interview were not lucky enough.. At least dragnet would hv sent us regret mail after the interview, would make things more transparent for the fact there is another interview stage with total... Now most people are just tensed if dey will b called... This recruitment and consulting companies need to change their processes

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Benita23: 12:53pm On Dec 05
Thank you for the response

The only thing i gathered was that people were interviewed last week wednesday and friday plus those this monday. The interview was a done by a panel of four and the questions were the normal HR questions plus questions related to your field, average time of each interview was 30mins, some guys had to stay up to 8pm at total last week grin, i particularly wasn't interviewed till 2:30pm and 5 persons were still waiting to be interviewed[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06
another mail from total for interview/chat. No be small thing ooo..
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 3:40pm On Dec 06
peacenaija:
another mail from total for interview/chat. No be small thing ooo..

Baba this guys don they over do oooo... Another interview asking us to prepare to spend the whole day
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06
1cor2v9:

Baba this guys don they over do oooo... Another interview asking us to prepare to spend the whole day

i hope this is the last stage oo
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06
peacenaija:

i hope this is the last stage oo

It's possible you guys passed the last interview... Good luck cuz uve probably gotten the job

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Stevresma(m): 6:07am On Dec 07
1cor2v9:

You got this mail after the first or second interview
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 7:55am On Dec 07
Stevresma:
After the second interview (The one with total HR)
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 9:52am On Dec 07
Stevresma:

have you and other engineering guys heard from them after the first interview at church gate?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 9:54am On Dec 07
1cor2v9:

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by koretpal: 10:52am On Dec 07
Guys, are engineering people the only ones getting all these interview invites. are there people from accounting or any other field that have been invited for another interview apart from the very first one with dragnet?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by aji878: 10:57am On Dec 07
Hello,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of Young Graduate Program.

Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.

We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .

Wishing you every success in your job search.

Yours sincerely,.

Please is this the default regret mail or should I be expecting another?
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by koretpal: 11:04am On Dec 07
aji878:
Hello,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of Young Graduate Program.

Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.

We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .

Wishing you every success in your job search.

Yours sincerely,.

Please is this the default regret mail or should I be expecting another?

Yes, that's it
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 11:11am On Dec 07
koretpal:
Guys, are engineering people the only ones getting all these interview invites. are there people from accounting or any other field that have been invited for another interview apart from the very first one with dragnet?

Yes, candidates who studied accounting had their first interview lastweek Monday at total house and they will be having another on the 10th of December.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by koretpal: 11:14am On Dec 07
In other words, people who have not done any interview with total up till now, should remove their mind from the job and focus on other things. Chai! Sad

peacenaija:

Yes, candidates who studied accounting had their first interview lastweek Monday at total house and they will be having another on the 10th of December.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by davidswagz(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07
koretpal:
In other words, people who have not done any interview with total up till now, should remove their mind from the job and focus on other things. Chai! Sad

Dragnet is SCAM..... At least dey sent reject letter to people after aptitude test... Dey would have sent to us too...

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Stevresma(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07
1cor2v9:

After the one on one interview or the panel interview? Is this your second interview with total or Third.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Stevresma(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07
peacenaija:

have you and other engineering guys heard from them after the first interview at church gate?
Yes,, Got an invite for a 2nd Interview which held on Tuesday, One on One Interview will the the H.R
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Stevresma(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07
1cor2v9:

You got the mail after the panel interview or the one on one interview
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by Stevresma(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07
1cor2v9: Did you get the invite after your 1st or 2nd Interview with Total, Aside that of Dragnet.
Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by 1cor2v9: 4:50pm On Dec 07
Stevresma:
1cor2v9: Did you get the invite after your 1st or 2nd Interview with Total, Aside that of Dragnet.

I had my very first interview with Total on monday 3rd
I am having another interview with Total on monday 10th..

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates Recruitment Program At Total Nigeria Plc 2018 Thread by peacenaija(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07
Stevresma:
Yes,, Got an invite for a 2nd Interview which held on Tuesday, One on One Interview will the the H.R

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom Water Corporation / Emirates Airline* Is Looking For Cabin Crew *[females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.