Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Beneath My Heart - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beneath My Heart (141129 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Unbreak My Heart - Romance Novel / Please help review: Beneath The Rubbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneath My Heart by BOSSkesh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tell addy ,dr Abbas:, gagere
Say if I catch them I must cut their prick
Re: Beneath My Heart by rayvelez(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
Nice one Op, but I tot Adnan was shot from d prev updates
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2018
" I studied the satellite system deeply." Adnan said. " We all know that communication satellites relay and amplifies radio telecommunications signals via transponder; it creates a communication channel between the transmitter and the receiver at different locations on Earth.
I became so interested in the receivers. As a kid, I used to ponder how satellites were used for television, telephone, radio, internet and military. Then I found out about electromagnetic waves which carried signals for wireless communications.
I studied how the satellites use radio and microwaves. This led me to buy various textbooks, watching documentaries, asking university students because I was snot privileged to study far.

I also studied the orbits used by communication satellites which are geostationary orbit, medium Earth orbit and Low Earth orbit. I began to notice some irregularities.
The radio waves travel through the air at the speed of light. You can see why you will speak now and the person in America would hear it now on phone, or watch a live football match. Imagine the speed at which the signals are transmitted. Is God not great?

I used to construct a lot of things as a young child and they were mostly electronics. I made remote controlled toys as a child. Then my apprenticeship in computer engineering at the roadside gave me more insight.
I now tried to make my receiver. I had no satellite in the orbit, and had no money to link up with any company or organization so I began to think of a way to tap.
I made a small metal rod dish which captured radio waves and turned it into electric signals. I added a panel which I made from old computer parts which could capture waves from any point without permission. I realised that I could catch many TV stations, listen to radio stations and use telephone.

I tapped into some mobile networks and I used to make free calls. I never bought recharge cards. I was too young to think of anything about it.
Then the big one came. I was trying to improve on the strength of my receiver and antenna so I studied chemistry for a long period and got some ideas which I will not reveal. I made a chip called IVT. I added it to my panel and fixed it to my antenna.
I discovered that my TV got burnt at once and my antenna was destroyed but I captured the strength on my wave-screen. I was shocked to what I discovered. There was something else. Natural occurring radio waves are generated by lighting or astronomical objects so I thought it was caused by lightning. But I was tapping from radio waves produced by radio transmitters. I studied the waves again and discovered that it was three times faster than the speed of light. Its frequency was about 1000 GHz and it could penetrate virtually every obstacle.

I discovered that it was a wave not known to man yet. Scientists had not discovered it. I deduced a way of controlling it and I did it. I dropped radio waves and needed not to tap into any place again. I had my waves.
And guess what my satellite was? ....Moon. The moon is not only there to light up the earth at night or show seasons. The gravitational pull of the moon control the rise and fall of the tides on earth and slows the planet's rotation. This effect on tide has an effect which transmits the strange wave. I manipulated my waves which I named OFA (One from above) Waves.

Only me knows the components of the receiver, the key panel, and the properties of the wave. I hack into any system with nothing to stop me.....for now. Knowledge is dynamic. I use it to make calls and cannot be traced. I can get all the stations I need without paying a dime. Now you know how I do it but don't even ask me of the PDA.

I am also a programmer so I created software for it and installed it in an ordinary PDA which is now extra ordinary. I think the rest remains a secret. I guess you can see why I never allow the world to know about it. If I wanted to become the richest criminal in the world, I could have done that. I only use it as a means of security.
I wire my house, and connect it to my phone which serves as a monitor, remote control and detector. With that strength, I can manipulate it from another country and release the waves which could electrocute someone if it persisted. I use it where I worked as a security guard."

" You are cursed!" Bas said. " You got all these and you are still a low life! "

" Bas, behave." Her brother said.

" Don't interfere." Adnan said to Bash. " That is how we play our love. Was that not romantic?"

Bash laughed.

"Seriously, I will be glad to have you as her husband."

" Nay!" Adnan said. " She needs a husband like Big Show or Undertaker. They can settle marital feud in the ring. Never marry her off to an ordinary guy or else, you will be arrested for murder conspiracy."

" Hahaha! My sister is not as brutal as she looks."

Naairah fell on his mind. Why? What was wrong with him? She was just an ex mummy.

" Adnan, I'm speechless." Bash said. " You are a genius with an exceptional IQ. You said you never had much formal education. I am mesmerized and dazed. Please come into our family and light us up."

Adnan got on his feet.

" I will give it a thought." He said. " And be ready to tell me what I want. It is not just for the money...I want to know who I am."

" But we got a job at hand now."

"Let it wait. I need to plan on how to deal with this."

He left but they made it a duty upon themselves keep an eye on him. They felt he was a genius who did not know his value and he was going to be their secret ingredients. Having him on their side would make them the greatest hackers in the world.
But the most important thing was to get the PDA. They may find it hard to get the source of waves, or the technical know how but having him work for them was the top priority now.

Bash had talked to Bas." Why don't you date this guy?" He had said. " That would help us a lot."

" He will never do that. I see the way he looks at that girl. He is in love with her even though they are not dating."

" Give it a try."

" No. Find another girl to do that. I have a boyfriend and you know it."

That was how they began trailing and stalking him. When Adnan showed hesitation, they kept pestering him. After Alhaji Mukhtar disgraced him and Naairah's brother beat him up, he decided to find his family and the only way to do this was working with them.
He did the first job for them. It took him just ten minutes to do it. They made three million out of that deal but Bash offered Adnan just one hundred thousand naira. Adnan collected the money because he needed to pay his hotel bills, and cater for his needs since he was out of job and did not want Naairah who was still a student to keep footing his bills.

But he was very skeptical. He only collected the data, then left to do the job at an unknown place. He would never let the PDA get close to them, or let them see how he did it.
Bash was a patient man. He obliged but kept an eye on him. They got a breakthrough when Bas was able to develop a signal detector that could locate the PDA. She could not hack into his system. All she could do was locate it and Adnan was not aware. If he had known, he would have deduced a way to make it untraceable for her.

He would have hacked into her system, find out the application then alter it. Unknown to them, Addy who was the one who introduced them to Dr Abbas was watching them. He became suspicious since he saw Adnan with them.

Addy did not know that Adnan was the brain behind the hacking. All that mattered to him was to kill Adnan who he felt was a threat to his position.
He was not even aware that Dr Abbas and his accomplices had decided not to kill Adnan. There was another discovery by a great scientist which they planned to use Adnan for and that would have gone a long way to cover their tracks.

When Adnan was sent to one of their secret Lodges in Lokoja, to hack into a system, Addy sent men after him and he was shot.

Now, his death was the least of Bash's worries once he could get the PDA and that was what they were going to get now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneath My Heart by excelmerry: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
I don't know what to say....just....Genius!!

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by tijehi(f): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
excelmerry:
I don't know what to say....just....Genius!!

Totally concur

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by ifiokjohn(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is the best story i have ever read. My guy you are the real Gee..I will vote for your story over and overagain
Re: Beneath My Heart by skubido(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
they most not get the PDA oooo

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice storyline....still on it =)
so captivating...please more updates B) meanwhile, more grease to ya elbow B) cool
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
Her shrill cry filtered into the air and echoed, making her mother and almost everybody at home come out of their sleep abruptly. Hajiya Fatima made religious exclamations and found her husband also out of sleep looking befuddled.

"Did you here that?" He asked.

"Yes. That was Naairah." She said as she jumped off the bed with alacrity, and then dashed out of the room, followed by her husband.
They rushed to her room, where they found her on the floor, crying profusely.

"Naairah!" Hajiya Fatima shouted and bent over her, raising her head and holding her. "What happened? Did you fall down? Are you sick or is it a nightmare?"
Alhaji Mukhtar stood with arms akimbo, checking if there was any visible sign of violence, break in, or blood. Naairah was still very agitated, finding it hard to believe Adnan just left her. He promised to be there, not to leave. No! He said he was going to wear a suit on her graduation, and they would get married soon after, and he would be studying computer science at Nasarawa, but now he was gone!
It took a lot of effort to console her, as Hajiya reminded her to recite salat and put her trust in Allah.

" What happened?" Hajiya asked.

"Adnan is gone. He is dead."

"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un (From God we come, and unto Him we will return)! When, how?"

Alhaji Mukhtar relaxed. He thought it was something more serious. It was not as if he wanted Adnan dead but it was no big deal to have him dead because he was distracting and hypnotizing his daughter. She was almost obsessed with him.

" Calm down everybody." Bas said as she walked in with a gun in her hand. Followed by Bash and Daxy. They all wore face masks to hide their faces. " We would not hurt anyone if you are of good behaviour. Your security man must have taken kura di nunu, he is dozing like a filled python."

"It is fura da nono." Bash corrected her." Okay, good morning everyone."

Alhaji Mukhtar felt a shock in his heart, and his blood began to rise. Armed robbers!

"Please don't hurt us!" Alhaji pleaded in trepidation. " If it money you want, I will give. My wife has gold....."

"We don't want any of those!" Bas said and then turned at Naairah. " All we want is the PDA Naairah and we are out of here. You and your family will be safe."

"So you killed him! You killed him!!"

"No, we did not." Bash said. " But we need the PDA. You know better those who killed him. It is not our business. We had no reason to kill him."

" What is going on here? Do you know them, Naairah? Give them what they want!" Alhaji Mukhtar said with a relief.

If anything happens to me, destroy this PDA she recalled.

" I don't have it." She lied. " I don't use PDA. I have a smart phone."

" We are talking about the special PDA. No smart phone can do what it does. Adnan customized it. It is here, We traced it." Bash said.

" Search the room." Bas who was impatient said at once, keeping her gun on them. " Do that, quick!"

Daxy set to action. Naairah knew it was just a matter of time before they found it. No!
Adnan warned her but she was too flummoxed and perturbed to have thought of destroying it immediately, besides, she never expected anyone to trace it down here.

" Bingo!" Daxy said with a smile. " The incredible PDA by a genius is here with us."

Bash began to quiver in joy. He could not believe his luck. This was the incredible PDA. He knew it would be encrypted and they would not be able to use it. Adnan was too sharp to have left it opened. But there was a solution to that. He turned at Naairah.

" Now you are going to show us how to use it or else......" He produced an evil grin. " Your parents will die now!"

"Subahanallah!" Alhaji Mukhtar exclaimed. " Naairah darling, I know you to be pedagogic. Teach them and get blessed. I wish Adnan was alive, I would have blessed your union. Teach them."

Naairah broke into tears, " he did not want anyone to have it. It is dangerous."

" It is not."Her father said. " These children are good kids. They are so respectful and nice. Teach them."" I love you Abba and Ummi." She said, getting up on her feet. " Adnan did not want this."

"Adnan was dilussional." Bash said. " His past made him so paranoid. I was his mentor and helper."

Naairah moved to Daxy who held the PDA.
She took everyone by surprise. She snatched it, and dashed out of the room. Bas did not hesitate to fire a shot at her which she missed. Hajiya Fatima screamed.

"Bas!" Bash screamed. " She is the only one who knows how to use it. If you kill her, we are done."

"Then let us get the bitch!" Bas said and ran after her.

" We would take her with us." Bash said as he ran after her.

Daxy followed in pursuit. They had to get her.

" Did Naairah just try to sacrifice us for Adnan's wish?" Alhaji Mukhtar wondered.

" Did you not see that she was shot at? She sacrificed herself. There must be something deeper than we think."

"Are you supporting her? How much is the PDA? I can buy a share in the company."

She pouted.

" That is our daughter they are trying to take away." She said and ran out of the room.

Bas frowned! Where was this bitch? She paused, looking round the compound. She could not escape from them. Never!

Then she frowned.

"What ?" Bash who was behind her asked.

"I smell something." Bas said.

"I do too."

Then they saw it. A car was caught up in flame.

"Nooooo!" Bas screamed.

"What?" Bash asked.

"She must have used a car gas lighter and set fire to it!!!"

" Jeeeeezzz!" Bash screamed as they ran to the car.

Naairah was hiding underneath another car a few hundred yards from them. She hoped the PDA would get burnt completely.

Hajiya Fatima had already called the police.

"We must leave, quick!" Bash said. He could feel tears in his eyes. And Adnan was dead! The PDA gone! Now he felt the pain of Adnan's exit."

Naairah came out of hiding after they had gone.

She wiped off her tears.

" I don't believe you left me." she said. " I don't care what I saw! I will look for you, wait for you. You must be alive Hayati. You must come back to me." She broke down into tears.

" You messed up Addy!" Dr Abbas said.

"Are you saying this because he is your son?" Addy accused. "Are you getting sentimental?"

"Shut up! Family over relative."

"Does that make sense?'

" By Family, I did not mean biological family. I am not concerned about him as a person but what he stood for. We needed him. Do you know why he is what he is? Did you not discover that he was the brain behind the unconventional hacking? Did you wonder how he was able to use complex technological methods to secure his hotel room? Can't you remember what he was constructing at the age of six?"

"Now, try to make me look dumb."

" Shut up and I am getting sick of your thick wittedness. Adnan was not picked from the dust bin...'

" I know that already. He is your son. I was the one who was picked, right?"

" No. you were not picked from the bin." He said. " Adnan was born in USA, California. It all began two weeks after he was born. I was in USA then, shuffling between the States and Bolivia. I will tell you who your real parents are today. Belva Cane was the first person who noticed it."

"Noticed what?"

" That's what I want to explain........."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
SokoDobo, Updates are getting shorter.... don't let me get angry, and use my PDA to hack into your brain and read all the stories.

3 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Born2Breed:
SokoDobo, Updates are getting shorter.... don't let me get angry, and use my PDA to hack into your brain and read all the stories.

Sorry ooo. Being busy plus sick at the same time lately. More updates will come today though.
Re: Beneath My Heart by teebee22(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
thanks for the update and pls get well soon.
Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
SokoDobo:

Sorry ooo. Being busy plus sick at the same time lately. More updates will come today though.

Sorry to hear that, please take care of your health first and get well soon. wink
Re: Beneath My Heart by MhizSuccess(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Take good care of yourself. I wish you speedy recovery
Re: Beneath My Heart by cerowo(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
speedy recovery bro
Re: Beneath My Heart by tijehi(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Get well soon Sokodobo
Re: Beneath My Heart by skubido(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2018
tank God she destroy the PDA.

OP tanks a lot for the update. more
Re: Beneath My Heart by excelmerry: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Take care of urself.. good health fall on u.
Re: Beneath My Heart by michael123pelemo(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Great story, please continue.
Re: Beneath My Heart by Richykemzy: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oh my God!!!! am loving dis as in ��� nyc one Mr writer ���
Re: Beneath My Heart by MhizFavour: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wish u quick recovery SokoDobo! Buh i need a lenghty update wen u recover! grin
Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
MhizFavour:
Wish u quick recovery SokoDobo!
Buh i need a lenghty update wen u recover! grin

how 'bout we go visiting him with some flowers..or a card to aid him get well soon?
Re: Beneath My Heart by MhizFavour: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:

how 'bout we go visiting him with some flowers..or a card to aid him get well soon?
grin That would be nice u knw...
Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
MhizFavour:
grin That would be nice u knw...

okay then... Too bad we dunno his address sad
Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:

okay then... Too bad we dunno his address sad

Searching for SokoDobo's address....

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Born2Breed:

Searching for SokoDobo's address....
kikikiki...i like ya sense of humor so have you found anything yet? cheesy
Re: Beneath My Heart by rayvelez(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Get well soon mr sokobodo, Lemme busy myself with The last insurgent.
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you all for your prayers and concerns. Am doing very good now.
Enough updates comes later today.

2 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:

kikikiki...i like ya sense of humor
so have you found anything yet? cheesy

Still searching....

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Born2Breed:

Still searching....

hahaha...you can't be serious. cheesy
why not join me for dinner..and continue ya search tomorrow...it seems the answer isnt forth-coming?
Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:

hahaha...you can't be serious. cheesy
why not join me for dinner..and continue ya search tomorrow...it seems the answer isnt forth-coming?

I wish I could, I will be fixing dinner for my kids then.

2 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by Wheezdohm(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Born2Breed:

I wish I could, I will be fixing dinner for my kids then.
she's got kids...? :O ohh..her name..born to BREED.. So like how many are they? I'd like to meet them and their dad too wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Mask Hunter / Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.