Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" (5888 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by IamHeWrites: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Some married Nigerian men say being sent on errands doesn't end after marriage. If anything, it gets worse.

Read tweets shared by married Nigerian men narrating the ways their wives send them on errands;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9606/married-nigerian-men-share-how-their-wives-send-them-message-like-house-boy.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Lol wink, it's a woman's world Afterall!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Clean my glasses for me..... memories! Sweet memories!
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by GistersNG: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by hopeforcharles(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2018
This kind massage sending sabi pain me ehh, but who am I to say no. She woke me up by 2am to accompany her to the rest room we went oh, I was super sleepy when we came back I went to bed straight away, next morning na complain say I no care I was like whattttt I no cuddle her sleep, I told her u see I was very sleepy if not for you I wouldn't have done that for anyone even if they will pay me, women are wonderful.

19 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70672875:
Lol wink, it's a woman's world Afterall!
You Say?
Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by chiommy123(f): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2018
You guys shouldn't complain after all we do things 'much greater' for you people. Appreciate us that's part of the marriage thing OK.

6 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
You Say?
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by backnbeta(f): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Liars!!! Your wife woke you up at 2am to go get water from the fridge! After slapping and kicking their wives at home, they come to twitter to form caring husbands mtchew

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by 1stNumeroUno: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Sometimes, you need to run these errands just to relieve her. For me I think it even helps in bonding more between couples.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Dainy1(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Laughing.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2018
The best times for these kinda 'messages' is when you're pregnant.

It's applicable to 'only' reasonable men though. wink

When I think back to those times, I do have a good laugh. Chai. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
angry angryna inside bedroom you go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Kharol1234: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
na women wrk b dat.....and sumtyms dae get angry uneccessarily
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Donald3d(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by AutoC: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2018
AutoC:
[s]Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes. [/s]

Something is wrong with you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Thecoloryellow: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2018
See it as her love language which is acts of service. ��

Not everyone does that sending stuff though, but if she does it men's she needs your help, which makes men feel like heroes/warriors to the rescue �.

Summation = Love o
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by lilmax(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2018
this is irritating
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by courna(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Something is wrong with you.
definitely!!
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by sweetlaw: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
lol

women still rules oooo.

like when they know you are on your way back from work

she will be like ....babe, get me roosted yam from that junction.......that black woman's own ooooo

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by chicoMX(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
AutoC:
Chicken men everywhere. They want thier wife to pay house rent and school fees with them while they serve as part time houseboy and husband. Spits!

Up your game and make more money. Doing house chores with your wife reduces your chance of getting laid by her(so says research). The best you can do is to give her moral support in the kitchen through different gist and story. Aside that, you are looser husbands dudes.

I need not consult a doctor or herbalist, the signs are self evident.
Guy you nor well.

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by balaclava: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
backnbeta:
Liars!!! Your wife woke you up at 2am to go get water from the fridge! After slapping and kicking their wives at home, they come to twitter to form caring husbands mtchew

See you..
You think all men are like your husband
No! Not all men

4 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by megareal: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chai, dem don catch us. cheesy

Na so e dey be. cool

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by FisifunKododada: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Those are weak men. Dem never born the woman wey go send me message like houseboy. Is she madt?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by backnbeta(f): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
balaclava:

See you..
You think all men are like your husband
No! Not all men
Far from it...my husband enjoys doing things around the house, very caring and affectionate. Those 'errands' mentioned in Twitter are fake errands conjured by men who don't even go home! Unless your wife is pregnant or indisposed, why will she wake you up to get water by 2am? Why will she ask you to go to toilet with her when the toilet is likely in the room? Let's get real abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
backnbeta:

Far from it...my husband enjoys doing things around the house, very caring and affectionate. Those 'errands' mentioned in Twitter are fake errands conjured by men who don't even go home! Unless your wife is pregnant or indisposed, why will she wake you up to get water by 2am? Why will she ask you to go to toilet with her when the toilet is likely in the room? Let's get real abeg.
and it never occurred to you that, they may be living in an one room apartment. hence the toilet is not inside the house? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
and it never occurred to you that, they make be living in an one room apartment. hence the toilet is not inside the house? undecided

and what if the toilet isn't inside the house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache / Why Do Women Stop Taking Care Of Themselves After Childbirth? / Suicide On My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.