Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 (457 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 by bummyla(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 Power Must Change Hands, PMCH, Marathon Prayers To Pursue Your Pursuers.
Confession - Psalm 91
1. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
2. Fire of revival, fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree that my enemies shall flee before me in seven ways, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject counterfeit glory by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
7. I sweep away every spirit of bad luck and shame in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. No witch or wizard shall prosper in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
9. Arrows of setbacks, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and command promotion into my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, by Your hand of power, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise and let my house flow with milk and honey, in the name of Jesus.
13. Whatever will make me reach high places, O God, arise and plant it into my life, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every dark power, toying with my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/08/28/mfm-personal-prayers-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-september-2018-power-must-change-hands-pmch-marathon-prayers-to-pursue-your-pursuers/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2018
bummyla:
MFM. Personal Prayers. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries September 2018 Power Must Change Hands, PMCH, Marathon Prayers To Pursue Your Pursuers.
Confession - Psalm 91
1. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
2. Fire of revival, fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree that my enemies shall flee before me in seven ways, in the name of Jesus.
6. I reject counterfeit glory by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
7. I sweep away every spirit of bad luck and shame in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. No witch or wizard shall prosper in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
9. Arrows of setbacks, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and command promotion into my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, by Your hand of power, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise and let my house flow with milk and honey, in the name of Jesus.
13. Whatever will make me reach high places, O God, arise and plant it into my life, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every dark power, toying with my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/08/28/mfm-personal-prayers-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-september-2018-power-must-change-hands-pmch-marathon-prayers-to-pursue-your-pursuers/
amen and amen in Jesus name name

please check my signature

(1) (Reply)

“your Miracles Are Fake”, S/africans To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Isn't It Enough? - Paul Washer's Secret / Sinead O'connor Converts To Islam And Changes Name To Shuhada'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.