Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos (24299 Views)

Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Nightmareo07: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nawaoooo.. Sorry at that
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by uuzba(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
famousroland:
This is so Pathetic, sad news everywhere in this country...

Let's have some comic relieves

Comic relief

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by xcrew20: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Very wicked country. Nothing works in the country. Adulterated kerosene everywhere. Wetin person go do for this country self? angry
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by chefcas: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
eyahh so sorry cry cry cry
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by durubennie(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
I dey pity dose children if dey grow na e go hard b4 dey get babe 4 dis naija
Sirpaul:
chai wellllli done hmmmmm una don grab am
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by otabaotaba: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
The lo will heal them all
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
durubennie:
I dey pity dose children if dey grow na e go hard b4 dey get babe 4 dis naija
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by DaddyNimo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The family of Ejeh is in serious pains after experiencing a fire outbreak believed to have been caused by adulterated kerosene in Anambra state. It was gathered that a stove in the kitchen (apparently filled with the adulterated kerosene) - exploded just like that and caught fire before spreading to other parts of the house.

The woman and her four out of five children including a new baby - were burnt in the process. Some of the children were badly burnt beyond recognition in the unfortunate mishap.

The children and their mother are currently in the hospital. 

Meanwhile, the federal government has been urged to set up agencies that supervise the distribution of kerosene to mop up the fake product from the market. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-and-her-4-children-burnt-after-fire-outbreak-in-anambra.html
it's not so bad, but who still uses stove to cook? plz switch to gas or coal
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Bimpe29: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Plight and agony of citizens with a lifeless president.

I wish the victims sound and quick recovery.
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by MENTORCH(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aww! I feel for that child. Does anyone have their contact? I need to assist them.
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Buhar why?

You want to make everybody lifeless in this country.

Just shot the Bleep up nigga angry if u have nothing to say sadmust u comment on everything
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Tylerbreeze(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
So sad
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by WINDSOW(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
famousroland:
This is so Pathetic, sad news everywhere in this country...

Comic Relief
Adam & Eve own na die! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by JudasNaCarrot: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Just shot the Bleep up nigga angry if u have nothing to say sadmust u comment on everything
Indomie generation spotted.
I won't banter with you because it won't change the relaxer filled up in your supposed brain tissue.
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by emeijeh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sirpaul:
are you crying or laughing...... be serous ... water no dey comot for your eye

Seriousness for crying?
Na drama?
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Those other children should just be allowed to die
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
MENTORCH:
Aww! I feel for that child. Does anyone have their contact? I need to assist them.
assist me first
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by bigfrancis21: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Onye nwe uwa, biko e tinyekwana m n'udili onodu anunwa...o di ndu, mana onwu ka mma. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by GAJIT: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
durubennie:
CHAI angry
plastic surgery is the only option nw
cry

meanwhile

lol for this me-me pix, though i'm a man u fan (anyway, not a strong fan again) .
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by durubennie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
And my beloved barca wanted to buy pogba chai God thank u
GAJIT:

lol for this me-me pix, though i'm a man u fan (anyway, not a strong fan again) .
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=JudasNaCarrot post=70688127]Indomie generation spotted.
I won't banter with you because it won't change the relaxer filled up in your supposed brain tissue.[/quotep]

Are u done tongue

Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
I wish them speedy recovery, it's high time federal government deal with this issue of adulterated kerosene.
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Too bad, I wish them speedy recovery, it's high time the federal government deal with this issue of adulterated kerosene.
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by NAPC1(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The family of Ejeh is in serious pains after experiencing a fire outbreak believed to have been caused by adulterated kerosene in Anambra state. It was gathered that a stove in the kitchen (apparently filled with the adulterated kerosene) - exploded just like that and caught fire before spreading to other parts of the house.

The woman and her four out of five children including a new baby - were burnt in the process. Some of the children were badly burnt beyond recognition in the unfortunate mishap.

The children and their mother are currently in the hospital. 

Meanwhile, the federal government has been urged to set up agencies that supervise the distribution of kerosene to mop up the fake product from the market. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/woman-and-her-4-children-burnt-after-fire-outbreak-in-anambra.html

Check: https://www.nairaland.com/4702023/photos-eternal-premium-furniture
Re: Woman And Her 4 Children Burnt In Anambra After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Photos by FTjnr(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
why am i the only one viewing a front page thread? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.