Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS (38868 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by RexTramadol1: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:
The same way he smiled when Buhari visited. He will still make silly comments about the Kenyan president secretly to white house aides the same way he abuses every world leaders.

Wailers and Igbos may find it convenient to play silly politics with the dirty remark but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a racist and divisive character that shouldn't be applauded for making stupid remarks about people behind them.

The pic u attached is that moment

He faced d camera and whispered

He's so lifeless
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
MAYBE, why Buhari has been lifeless is because he didnt go on State visits with Aisha. See how Beautiful the picture of the Kenyattas and Trumps are.
Behind every successful man, is a woman, not in the living room and "za oza room" grin

Picture 1: Life, culture, family colourful, business

Picture 2: Lifeless, sign your death warrant (see sly smile on Trump's face- grin did Bubu know what he signed) colour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Didcot: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trump - A despicable human being who can never be trusted.

He was spot on about Buhari though, plain truth but I don't understand why some are surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our own think say as him go there people go jst de hail "sai baba"...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Ijaya123: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ugosample:

continue picking on "Igbos"
.If that is what Give you happiness

But it will not change the fact that the president of Nigeria is a brain dead lifeless soul grin cheesy

This one has answered the roll call, next?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
rottennaija:

Run for president and I will vote for you. It's my choice, but don't expect me to vote for Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Fayose, etc. If you can provide someone else aside from those PDP men, let me know, outside that, PMB all the way
Why PDP or APC you don't have to believe in 2 choices only.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Bitterleafsoup: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
MAYBE, why Buhari has been lifeless is because he didnt go on State visits with Aisha. See how Beautiful the picture of the Kenyattas and Trumps are.
Behind every successful man, is a woman, not in the bedroom and "za oza room" grin

Picture 1: Life, culture, family colourful business

Picture 2: Lifeless, sign your death warrant (see sly smile on Trump's face- grin did Bubu know what he signed) colour
he has no idea, you know he can't read.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by PHILipu1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Now this is LIFE FULLNESS

Meanwhile i can't see BMC crew grin this week has been a bad one for them.
sarki, madriguy, BBQ grills, yarimo, Corinthians aftermath grin
. But elections are not won here. Elections are won in the polling units
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by FTjnr(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
lifeless terrorist.

trump is right.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by amaniro: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
PHILipu1:
. But elections are not won here. Elections are won in the polling units
and who spoke of election?!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Dollarship(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
I want to be great
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by ojay2053(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
360great:
Its Amazing how a president should look smart. Unlike our own @ asorock....... Anybody supporting pmb for a second term should be critically examined, for goodness sake we have over 180million people in this country & all we could come up with is pmb, I'm so ashamed of people supporting pmb for 2019,
Before you come for my head, I'm not from the EAST... I'm just a concerned Nigeria
so it’s only people from the east they go for their head, smh. Next time say what you wanna say and leave easterners alone.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by abimic(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:
The same way he smiled when Buhari visited. He will still make silly comments about the Kenyan president secretly to white house aides the same way he abuses every world leaders.

Wailers and Igbos may find it convenient to play silly politics with the dirty remark but it doesn't change the fact that Trump is a racist and divisive character that shouldn't be applauded for making stupid remarks about people behind them.
Trump is a slowpoke, talk down on May, talk down on Putin, talk down on Supreme leader, talk down on McCain, talk down CNN, I'm pretty sure he talks down on his staff was why one of them resigned, so buhari can't be any different, just as uhuru would fall victim too, but uhuru is in no way like buhari. I have watched both leaders speak, buhari sounds boring without a script!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by 2016v2017: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

in this picture you posted,D Trump was just laughing the lifeless tyrant
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by PHILipu1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:

and who spoke of election?!
The celebration of this Trump speech by PDP supporters is like PDP have already won 2019 election.

Is it even Trump that majority of Americans don't take serious is who you guys are celebrating?
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
360great:
Its Amazing how a president should look smart. Unlike our own @ asorock....... Anybody supporting pmb for a second term should be critically examined, for goodness sake we have over 180million people in this country & all we could come up with is pmb, I'm so ashamed of people supporting pmb for 2019,
Before you come for my head, I'm not from the EAST... I'm just a concerned Nigeria

We have close to 90 political parties. Let them produce credible candidates. Then I won't vote for buhari in the coming election.

Producing atiku, Saraki, kwamkwaso. I am sorry i can't vote for these fools o
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by thundafire: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala
Africans never visit with books the think dey can cram it all and go back to their country
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trump has no rights to denigrate Nigerian President no matter our shortcomings. There is diplomacy o o!
I want to tell Trump that his wife Melanda or whatever, is 65years younger than him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by thundafire: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

shut up he knew buhari CNT read or knw wat he is signing

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by boyjo: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eyaa...
Why them separate black from white like this?
Whenever they do a mixed multitude arrangement, that`s how to tell you`re really welcomed.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

Oga any Country that has friendly president will always arise in any circumstance to defend their president, but in the zoo..... Sorry Nigeria the case is reverse.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by EMMNIG: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Just look at kenyatta, so full of life and energy. God will surely punish those who package buhari and are still planing to repackage him . shame on you all

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Charmingrascal(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chai Chai chai

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by meolaniyi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

This one no be smile. laughing at somebody. laughing at somebody is not the same as smiling with the person.
if you know, you know
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by meolaniyi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by uuzba(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why is sweet Melania wasting her time with this old hag?

Melenia has goals na.
She was a former prostitute(?) abi naked dancing woman something. Her goal was to marry rich man.
Was Trump and IS Trump not rich?
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

but after every every, Buhari is lifeless.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by delzbaba(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
to deviate a little,the skirt Trumps wife is wearing is 4000 dollars??!!!??
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by donnie(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
seunmsg:

If he makes the comment in front of him nko?

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
/
This President and the one from Ghana are the only two Presidents from Africa that I like to follow.

When you see GEJ or Buhari in the international arena with microphones in front of them, here comes palpitation. One mediocre after another. Nigeria is wholly cursed.

/
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by annnikky(f): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
seguno2:

BMC people will brag about Buhari walking 800 metres without breeze blowing away his lifeless body grin
We just need him to run n not walk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS by Shaev7(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Only Nigeria President don't travel with their wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / 33-Storey Building On Fire In South Korea (Pics, Video) / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.