Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa (2254 Views)

PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by harakiri(m): 4:55am On Jun 28, 2010
Former Attorney-General of the Federation and Justice Minister, Michael Aondoakaa, has denied media reports that he has been banned from entering the United States. An online publication had reported that the entry visa of the former justice minister who is on an international assignment with the United Nations has been revoked.

It also reported that a foreign account in South Africa, with staggering sum of $44 million, belonging to the former AGF had also been frozen.
Reacting to the report yesterday in Abuja through his special assistant (media), Mr. Onov Tyuluugh, the former justice minister dismissed it as unfounded.

Aondoakaa who told journalists that his entry visa to the United States remains intact, said: “I have not been banned from entering the United States and I have my visa intact. Secondly, none of my relatives has a student visa to the United States as claimed by a media report. Therefore, the US Government cannot revoke what they did not issue.

“The publication is a great misconception of how the US State Department works. The issue of revocation of visa of any foreigner, including student visa, cannot be a matter for the President of the US, who is considered to be the leader of the world. It is a matter of State Department which ends on the table of the Secretary of State.”
He also denied that a sum of $44 million belonging to him in a South African bank was allegedly frozen, submitting that he has no such account and has never visited the country.

“I have no single bank account in the United States or any foreign bank account anywhere in the world, including South Africa. I have not visited South Africa throughout my lifetime. The allegation of freezing $44million transaction and linking me with it is an April Fool story. I have not done any transaction with anybody anywhere in the world.”

He expressed surprise that the United States, which endorsed his candidature and gave him maximum support when he was nominated into the Governing Council of the United Nations, was now being linked with a spurious allegation of visa denial.

“My being a member of the Governing Council of a UN body was through an election and the U.S. Government voted for my candidature. There was an agreement sent by Nigerian Foreign Affairs Ministry to all countries, including the U.S. before I was elected. The US Government supported and voted for me during the election in 2009 in Rome. Apart from the US, France, Britain, Germany and all the superpowers voted for me. The records are there.”
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by harakiri(m): 4:59am On Jun 28, 2010
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by ricky01: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
his men dey dont even knw to how to lie, how can he say he does not have any other account elsewhere in the world, how come dey now go on long holiday trips, those dat mean the carry bulk amount to travel?me i dont understnd what dis country is turning into, SHAME
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Acutex: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
He was just banned from entering the US. His visa is still intact. wink
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
Who does this man want to impress? You are a lier, and a very sluggish one at that. You cannot make some one like me to change my mind on what I believe, you are not telling the whole truth, and even your media representative is unintelligent. You and your benefactors should be made to face the music, if not now, some day soon.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by slowie(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
This same man said yaradua was carrying out exercise in saudi to come and take over from goodluck. we later find ou the truth. he is a liar
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by bisiaet: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2010
Who cares
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by tundewoods(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
The only way to solve this impasse is for Aandonkaa to show us proof that he has not been banned from the US.
I therefore suggest that he goes to the USA and snaps a photograph infront of the White House carrying a placard that with inscription :

[size=18pt] " I was not banned from entering the USA, And this is Proof"[/size]

Obviously this shouldn't be to hard a task to perform from a person that believed that a president can rule by proxy from any where in the world.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^^^ Preach it grin grin
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by homerac7: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
who cares? ,
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
tundewoods:

The only way to solve this impasse is for Aandonkaa to show us proof that he has not been banned from the US.
I therefore suggest that he goes to the USA and snaps a photograph infront of the White House carrying a placard that with inscription :

Obviously this shouldn't be to hard a task to perform from a person that believed that a president can rule by proxy from any where in the world.

rotflmao
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
tundewoods:

Kai!!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by homerac7: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
harakiri my guy, b kiaful o, no dey cause dat kain weeknd commotion for dt oyakilome thread again o! holy see don deliver contingent of swiss guards for naija as aftaeffect, so me don warn u o!anyway sha, dt was brilliant argument u put up but u no offer d people answers even afta u c say dm no fit answer. no dey start wetin u no fit finish o, as say na dat thin wey u dey try disprove na hin gan-an dey keep some going. if u remove am kperen, u go cause more kata-kata dan wetin been dey before. anyhw sha, make all man find hin God, abi wetin u thnk?
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by IRAPADA(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
Do u guys expect him to accept he was ban fm going usa or accept he stole fm nigeria, we knew he wil denial al that alligation bt we knew he is a thief
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by tundewoods(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
homerac7:

harakiri my guy, b kiaful o, no dey cause dat kain weeknd commotion for dt oyakilome thread again o! holy see don deliver contingent of swiss guards for naija as aftaeffect, so me don warn u o!anyway sha, dt was brilliant argument u put up but u no offer d people answers even afta u c say dm no fit answer. no dey start wetin u no fit finish o, as say na dat thin wey u dey try disprove na hin gan-an dey keep some going. if u remove am kperen, u go cause more kata-kata dan wetin been dey before. anyhw sha, make all man find hin God, abi wetin u thnk?

ROFLMAO!! Abeg don't kill me oh ! grin grin
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by desthan(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
tundewoods:

Obviously this shouldn't be to hard a task to perform from a person that believed that a president can rule by proxy from any where in the world at the same time.

Cthief idonkia. . . . . just do as you are told grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omnipresence i donkia. . . . .
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by eros(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2010
Shameless man, instead of him to hide his head in shame, he still get mouth dey talk rubbish.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Eddeux(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2010
Is he just embarassed of the public attention brought to him? All developed countries need to ban this man and any other corrupt officials from developing countries.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by CarlosVent(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2010
is he crying?
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by dinggle: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
I dont understand this our country again oh, whts the big deal about him been baned from entering the US?, instead of the Efcc/Icpc to come in and probe him and sentence the rest of his life to jail. So now! any political office holder can steal and wait for US to expel them as punishment??, look, if Goodluck can not fight corruption he has no business contesting next election.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by kobikwelu(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
unfortunately for you mr anaconda,

your name will go down in the annals of history as one of the most despised person,

pity

you cant show your face in public
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2010
Who really cares about this fraudster? undecided

whether he was banned from the U.S. or not, would the result bring in daily bread for anyone?

Banned visit ko, visa denied ni.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2010
i don't give a f.uc.k !
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by kellysopy(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2010
He should tell us from the USA, then we would have no choice than to believe him. besides, he is known to be a reputable liar.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by manosteel(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
This man cannot be trusted, he talks from both sides of the mouth. He was appointed Minister of justice but he changed his porfolio to Minister of injustice. For about three months,Yaradua was sick,hospitalized in Saudi and there was nobody incharge. Things became stagnant,everyone was on his own and hardship increases. This man was busy deceiving himself, the cabinet and the country while his children were living outside the country,schooling in the best school and living comfortably buying houses. As if that was not enough, when our own dear Akunyili decided to speak out, he Aaadonkaa threatened fire and brinestone.Infact, US should give him visa, let him leave our Nigera for us.
Re: I Was Not Banned From The Us : Aaadonkaa by ROCKJ1(m): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2010
, whats the big deal about US Visa? why is he so worried about it? does he have other motives?

(1) (Reply)

Theresa Ibori Breaks Down, Disowns Husband In London Court / Obasanjo Told Me Long Ago That Jonathan Would Succeed Yar’adua - Adedoja Adewolu / Elections Suspended In 13 Senatorial Districts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.