Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle (33130 Views)

Mercy Johnson Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Nina Rocks Blonde Low-cut Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie who celebrated her 7th wedding anniversary yesterday with her husband is celebrating her birthday today, August 28, 2018.

To mark this day, the beautiful actress and proud mum of three shared these stunning photos of herself via social media with caption;

'When you look into the coming year, you never plan for the worst. You always expect that life will have a way to make itself better…. Sometimes, like this past year has taught me, there are other plans… life simply happens.

I never expected to lose my mother so soon, and so suddenly, but it happened, life happened.
No one can teach you how to cry with every fibre of your being and when exactly to stop crying.
No one can truly teach you how to properly mourn a loss or fill up the empty painful, endless hole that death leaves.
No one can….No one has that power but God.. Soon, you learn how, How to draw strength from the eyes and the smiles of those that love and truly care for you, You learn to find peace in the breaths you take when you wake up and in even in the taste of pepper soup.
Sometimes you even learn from a comment or two or fifteen thousand.

You learn how to cherish the great memories you shared, the laughs, the tears, the prayers, the victories.

You learn that yes, life happens and yes sometimes we are powerless to change our circumstances.

But as long as we still have life, we will smile again, laugh again, love again and be born again…

Thank you everyone for your love and support. Happy birthday to me! �'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson.html

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Happy Birthday Mama Purity cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/nollywood-actress-mercy-johnson.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by eezeribe(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
OK
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Millenniumlady(f): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2018
May the creator bless your new age mercy kiss go girl

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by itspzpics(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Hbd mercy

Nigerian New Couple Uses Naira and Dollar bill as Neck chain at their wedding(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-new-couple-uses-naira-dollar-bill-neck-chain-weddingpics/
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Astonmartin(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2018
ko
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by GisterBlogger: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday to the only sane committed married woman in the industry! cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
mtcheeewew
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by LuvU2: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hbd. Keep daring them smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Sirpaul(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
She stands out of them all...... unlike... Mercy and co.... Respect... HBD

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Benekruku(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Her husband is due for a 3rd wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Yewandequeen(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Grow in grace
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mercy i love ur style. No be all those ashawo for Nollywood. For example $%#@ and ÷=€_€

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why Is her name still mercy Johnson? She no take her husband last name ni??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
D only reason I lyk ha is DAT she is not afonja.
But she luk dirty

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Joemetry(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
MARRIED AND HAPPY.

FEMINISTS DON'T LIKE HER I BELIEVE.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Onogiede(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
HBD to u Mrs Okogie Mercy may thy Lord God Almighty keep u in success and strength to move ur entire family forward even beyond ur limit
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by edo3(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
This should be more than 24 na..haba!
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Justbeingreal(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry

34 Really? She looks older tho.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Metuh: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Why Is her name still mercy Johnson? She no take her husband last name ni??
Mercy Johnson-Okojie....Stop taking that expired Concotion and try attending a night school since you can't read and understand.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Happy birthday to the only sane committed married woman in the industry! cheesy
naso. Person wey snactch anoda man wife
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
shocked shocked

i have always known this girl is an ogbanje girl.

Her fame and success in Nollywood all come from her queen mother in the Mediterranean sea....

Mercy did not have any option when deciding on who to marry cos her queen mother is the deity of the Okogie family , who promised to give them Mercy as a gift of the family servitude.

her pussy cat eyes says it all....the beginning of the transformation from the physical mercy to her alter ego

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Mercy Johnson-Okojie....Stop taking that expired Concotion and try attending a night school since you can't read and understand.
God punish your mama boyfriend.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Metuh: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
God punish your mama boyfriend.
Bros you almost 40, goan buy sense joor. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Goddyj(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Happy birthday Mercy I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOUR HUSBAND DOES shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by drsmiley: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
okay you try happy born day
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Bros you almost 40, goan buy sense joor. grin
God punish your girlfriend and her true love.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Rocking Low Cut Hairstyle by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
i hate women rocking low-cut,there is something feminist abt it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Mercy Aigbe In Newspaper Print Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.