Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued (11396 Views)

Femi Adesina: Only Wailers Are Complaining About Buhari's Successor Speech / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, says only God knows when Leah Sharibu, the kidnapped Dapchi girl, will be rescued.

TheCable had on Monday published a picture and audio of the teenager, who was kidnapped in February, begging the government for help.

Despite the release of the other Dapchi schoolgirls, Sharibu was held back by her captors for “refusing to renounce her faith”.

When asked to give a time-frame for Sharibu’s rescue, Adesina said God is the sole determinant of her return.

“For how much longer, I think that question can only be answered by God. I believe that God is interested in that young girl and will ensure that she is preserved,” Adesina said on a Channels TV programme on Tuesday.

“I think when that clip that we have is verified, at least one will be sure that it’s her and when that is determined, we should all be glad that she is alive.

“When will she return? By the grace of God, the government is working on it and we believe she will be back.”

Adesina said President Muhammadu Buhari had made a commitment to do anything to rescue the kidnapped girls even if it means paying for their release.

The presidential spokesman said: “One thing we should always remember, as Nigerians, is that early in the life of this administration, then it was Chibok girls, the president said that whatever it will take to get the girls back including paying, he would do. It’s on record.”

He, however, denied reports that the government paid a ransom for the release of the other 110 girls.

“That is not confirming that there was payment on Dapchi because the then DG of DSS was categorical the day the girls were brought back and it was in public glare that no a dime was paid for Dapchi girls. On Dapchi, there was no payment,” he said.

According to Adesina, reaching out to the Sharibu family is not “a presidency matter”.

“I expect that the Yobe state government is doing that. In Nigeria, they expect the presidency to do everything,” he added.

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-god-knows-leah-will-rescued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGUQhmKs-Nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by dukie25: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Typical Buhari, he paid millions to secure moslem girls but not christian Leah.
As long as Leah remains a christian, I can't see Lifeless President paying for her release until the eve of next year's election.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by JudasNaCarrot: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2018
“I expect that the Yobe state government is doing that. In Nigeria, they expect the presidency to do everything,” he added"

But when your "Lifeless president doled out millions of hard currency in exchange of the kidnapped girls you didn't open your gutter mouth to spew this trash.

Lifeless people!
Ndi Ara!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by sweetyme001(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Alright!! This is actually a difficult time for buhari and leah!! But with God all things are possible. Buhari has tried his best, let God take the wheel Leah shall be released in Jesus Christ name!!! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by SarkinYarki: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2018
The govt shouldn't have left her behind because of her faith in the first place , the ordeal of Leah Shaiibu is a microcosm of the ordeal all Nigerian non Muslims are going through under this lifeless dullard , Buhari Does Not Care!!!!!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Ekez(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
A month to 2019 election because una go us am campaign and still name am one of una greatest acheivement

19 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by omowolewa: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Na God kidnap her?

This response lacks the emotional responsibility expected of a leader.

Anyway, who is the presidency?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by SolutionMee: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Femi is right on this

All power belongs to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Guess this is what Femi Adeshina would have said were Leah Sharibu his biological daughter After the stage played rescuing of the almost the entire Dapchi girls only my sister was left behind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2018
omowolewa:
Na God kidnap her?
Mehn! This ya kweshun kari weight oh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by capatainrambo: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2018
this federal govt led by lifeless buhari.

and his zombie minions

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2018
But you people know who will win 2019 elections

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Leah Sharibu is a Hero to me!
Leah Sharibu is a Hero in Nigeria!
Leah Sharibu is a Hero in the whole world!
Leah Sharibu is a Hero in Heaven!
May Your name be immortalised Leah Sharibu!
You're my Hero and Legend! I love you from the bottom of my heart!
Your reward will be much on earth and in heaven brave heart!
As for the tèrrorist bubu that could not rescue her since, Adesina, and religion of peace. Shame on you all!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by bedspread: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2018
This Government has Turned Adeshina to some sort of Comedian..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by pentax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lifeless aids of a lifeless president supervising over a lifeless government

10 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by yemmight(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
The truth of the matter is, it's only God that knows when but as spokesperson that Femi is, there are better ways of answering that question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Lanretoye(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
I watched the programme this morning and I was disappointed, He wasn't objective atall but just twisting questions.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Rapmoney(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Femi is a condemned idiot!!! Your boss is a lifeless kolanut-chewing, kunu-sipping and burukutu-drinking dull stupid cow chaser who couldn't pass his military courses!!! We can use the number of supporters of Buhari to tell the percentage of Nigerians who suffer from mental instability!

Don't debate with me, debate with your keypads!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by OlamideIsHere: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Failed country

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by dodelight(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
O that these i*diots in the presidency would just keep quiet and say nothing! They insult us everytime they open their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Z76P82MK

for those who sabi, enjoy grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by TheKingIsHere: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Only incompetent people use God as an excuse. angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by BruncleZuma: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Omoekun931(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Actually, I blame Lugard and his hoe Shaw

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by Greatfuse: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
R
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by DLondonboiy: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry
Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by BafanaBafana: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's true. She put her fate in God's hands.
May God save her.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Only God Knows When Leah Sharibu Will Be Rescued by AutoSpaNg: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Become a part of a great female marketing team in Abuja. lots of benefits attached and you get to work in a safe and secured environment.
https://autospa.ng/sales-and-marketing-officers/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities / Dickson: Secondus Cannot Be Stampeded To Resign / Ohanaeze Worldwide To IPOB: Sit-At-Home Is Nonsense, Take Your Protest To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.