Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (65629 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by BloggersNG: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2018
He shaked the wrong table, he got the right reply, So this guy on Twitter proudly shared a lady's photo on his page calling her his happiness and girlfriend, The post quickly went viral, But the shocking part is that the lady in question doesn't even know him, Lol.. She replied him and asked him to take it down immediately as she know nothing about him.. I feel sorry for him. see below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/my-happiness-man-proudly-show-off-his.html

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by ojorich(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2018
�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Airforce1(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Na dem sabi

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Lonestar124: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Not surprise, some guys behaves like clown just to get a girl attention.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2018
The last time I read something like this, Nudde pictures ended up here. I hope it would be different this time grin

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
shocked

That how my neighbour kasali,had being lying he have fvcked his landlord's daughter,not until the girl learnt's bout it,even after he got two hot slap from the girl,then her father send him away from his house.

Ego kill him der!

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Ekez(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Ma guy take it up

3 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by lilmax(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2018
so who's lying?

join us next week, same station, same time

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by anayolity: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2018
I fit cry...... Oboy why nah

Shey old woman piss for your head ni angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by LuvU2: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
ouch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by courna(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Choi... see Disgrace

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by chicoMX(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Op, Try use shook next time.

6 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by boss1310(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
the girl might know him but may have kept him as a side guy and she will never want her main oga(the oil well)suspecting her

86 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
drake! drake!! come...
"She say do you love me?
I tell her only partly, i only love my bed and my mama i'm sorry" guys always understand the lyics and meaning of the songs you play,it helps #God's plan

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lolzz that guy just error big time.. He might be dating the girl but what he failed to realise is that his pûnk àsś has been on relegation a long time ago

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by pansophist(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
lol, confused youth.

Even if una dey date sef, why go put her pics online without her permission? no be everybody like to trend na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by MJBOLT: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
who are they deceiving? undecided
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Alwaysking: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
The girl and the guy don't have sense

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by KingLennon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Some guys dey mess up sha. The girl's response gave him the fatal blow grin. That guy should hussle make the money and come back and date her. Bleep her brains out and upload this same picture with the one with her on the bed with him....

7 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Standardcosting(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
K
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by madridguy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin

See finishing....

4 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
More to this

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by rozayx5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Foolish people showing off people who they are not married to

They forget the internet never forgets

I can never show off a girlfriend to the internet . talkless of a woman I don't know

3 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by AJOT99(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chai!
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
I actually Believe her, Sickos everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by stano2(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hehehehe
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by jyz200(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.