Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (65637 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by ussy09(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin na dem dey rush us.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by neutrotoba(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
BloggersNG:
He shaked the wrong table, he got the right reply, So this guy on Twitter proudly shared a lady's photo on his page calling her his happiness and girlfriend, The post quickly went viral, But the shocking part is that the lady in question doesn't even know him, Lol.. She replied him and asked him to take it down immediately as she know nothing about him.. I feel sorry for him. see below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/my-happiness-man-proudly-show-off-his.html

It staged
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Harry00(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lonestar124:
Not surprise, some guys behaves like clown just to get a girl attention.

right you are
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Bitterleafsoup: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
boss1310:
the girl might know him but may have kept him as a side guy and she will never want her main oga(the oil well)suspecting her
You are funny and you have good taste.

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Austinoiz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
It's only Afonjas that go about bragging to their fellow 'yoruba demons' that they've won over a heart too far away from them.
So, I'm not surprised.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by shapman: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by franchasng: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Until you wed a girl or lady, u don't have any freaking right to post her pictures to brag about dating her, that's an offense!

Some useless, sissy guys keep disgracing themselves angry
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Omoekun931(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
He's the one dating her. grin
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by anigold(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
The last time I read something like this, Nudde pictures ended up here. I hope it would be different this time grin
it was a runs gone bad.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by frankotele(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Some guys dey mess up sha. The girl's response gave him the fatal blow grin. That guy should hussle make the money and come back and date her. Bleep her brains out and upload this same picture with the one with her on the bed with him....
HOW I WISH BUHARI HAS THIS KIND OF SENSE
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Oyebee91(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
anigold:
it was a runs gone bad.
what happened back then?
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Charleslewizy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wat do u expect...... Lifeless people everywhere
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by edgeP(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
the guy mumu die,
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Jackipapa: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na wah oooo!

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Icon4s(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
chicoMX:
Op, Try use shook next time.

Na so o. I even initially thought it was the girl in question that made that blunder and the man was asking her to pull the comment down.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Osegie4real(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
When a side nigga try to act like the main nigga

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by GoodGovernance: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Osegie4real:
When a side nigga try to act like the main nigga

cheesy
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by eluquenson(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Publicity stunt, if you don't her, while say thanks a lot.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
I nor believe. Dem both plan am grin
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Truckpusher(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
The last time I read something like this, Nudde pictures ended up here. I hope it would be different this time grin
cheesy
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Bambambiglo: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

That how my neighbour kasali,had being lying he have fvcked his landlord's daughter,not until the girl learnt's bout it,even after he got two hot slap from the girl,then her father send him away from his house.

Ego kill him der!

Lienus wehdone o
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Teibaba(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
WAWU

I am not understanding who is rushing who.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Hadecaller(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
I tell you Twitter is always full of drama ....
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
anigold:
it was a runs gone bad.
Oh really?
Did you make the deal? grin
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by felo812000(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
They are lovers jare. Just that the guy made it public and the lady doest want it open because she is a Runs gal. she has a stronger relationship with a bigger dude! Someone has to be sacrificed!!!!

But.... The Guy go prove to us that he knows her with some NUDE pix sooooon.

Episode 2 loading

Episode 3 ....3rd mainland bridge cry
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Dollabiz: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oh
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by KingLennon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
frankotele:
HOW I WISH BUHARI HAS THIS KIND OF SENSE
Which Buhari? The lifeless one?
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
hahahahah, his jazz didn't work for him.
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Avoidsexxx:
drake! drake!! come...
"She say do you love me?
I tell her only partly, i only love my bed and my mama i'm sorry" guys always understand the lyics and meaning of the songs you play,it helps #God's plan

Go and listen to one of his previous song "hate sleeping alone" and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by jjcena(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Musteredseed:
ok
That number is not on WhatsApp
Re: 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
When the guy prove it with nudes now, people will say that he's wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Men Don't Like Tall Women / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.