Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? (30493 Views)

As 2022 Is Coming To An End What's Your Best Movie So Far In 2022? / Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 / Whats Your Best Movie So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Chacha029(f): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Skyscraper
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
ritylove:
feb
Most Feb girls I Know Are More Attached To Korean Films, how COME You Different
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by pragmalink1: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
I v watched most these movies, Infinity Wars & Ready Player One are my best movies so far this year.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Radiant1020(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

I can't even see the film again cos it's too tragic

Honestly
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Kaycee7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War

Deadpool 2
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Andyskyz: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
I watched #Dark_Matter this year Mehn that movie is a killer And originals mehn Klaus and Elijah had to die
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Josefsole(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
I � the best movie for this year I I'll go for THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING MISSOURI that's a bang.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Most Feb girls I Know Are More Attached To Korean Films, how COME You Different
mexican movies come first Am phillipines movies come second and America movies come third dont know where to classify nigeria movies i stopped watching when i was 12
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
ritylove:
mexican movies come first Am phillipines movies come second and America movies come third dont know where to classify nigeria movies i stopped watching when i was 12

Thats Funny Though. How Was Your Day
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by HyDef(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
If you mean released in 2018, then it's Isle of Dogs.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by fagbemiakintayo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
PK
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by fagbemiakintayo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
PK 2014 but I saw it in 2018....baba film
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by godello: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Acrimony..
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Pabloosas(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
chiefoboh1:
please were can I download this films u mentioned?

yts.am . Thank me later
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats Funny Though. How Was Your Day
boredomsome
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by oyetpel(m): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
darkelf:
You see, the thing with action movies is that although quite entertaining, they hardly get to even be nominated for Oscars or golden globes because respected film critics don't feel that they resonate with realism. There's hardly a real connection to humanity and films that tell stories (especially true live stories) are espoused by the Oscar committee

Action movies will now be rewarded under a new movie award category at the Oscars called Popular movie category.
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Would you rather is another one that will burst your brain

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by lovingyouhun: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2018
newjosboy:

Is it a 2018 movie?

Until i sde a better movie, thats my best for now, any day, any year, sorry grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Snixdave114(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
Game of Thrones hands down
lol... Wasn't talking about tv series
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Snixdave114(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2018
deff2:
Acrimony, a man called God, badlands, war room
A man called God wasn't released ds year
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Kaylexzy(m): 6:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Snixdave114:
Mine is Ready Player One, as in that film burst my brain the fact that they mixed Live action with the Game animation thing is just so creative.. If you're yet to watch it you should watch it now, what's yours and give us reason why you love it.. Issa Thread!

Avengers Infinity War.

Storyline was great.
Action packed from beginning to the end.
Suspense filled.
The sarcasm was topnotch.
Directing was great.
WO! Kudos to Walt Disney and Marvel! It was a complete superhero movie.

BTW, Ready Player one was directed by Steven Spielberg. So it had to make sense

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by bayocanny: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Reinah:
I hardly see movies, like one in two months cheesy

Acrimony and Queen of Katwe
nice pose on your dp, you nearly got me blind
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by IamPlato(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
boredomsome

grin

Today Is Going To Be Great... I Can Trek To Port Harcourt if You Dont Mind
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by kikilove(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
pweeryambre:
truth or dare
A quiet place
hit and run ; this one is 2012 film but it's so funny it's always new
I just watched truth or dare nd the end is still bothering me cause I didn't understand it
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Miracle159(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Action movies
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Nazae(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Between Acrimony and A quiet place
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Cindy95(f): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
chidi01:

That Movie is dope. will make a very good point for debate on who was actually wrong, the man or the woman.
After watching the movie i only faulted the man for not making effort to keep the woman happy while spending her life savings on his vision.
Very good one by Tyler Perry
In my opinion,they re both wrong...
On the lady's part
1) don't give out what u can't afford to loose..
2) don't welcome third party into your home...
3) don't ever give up on your man no matter what, always support him.
4) don't start what you can't finish
5) don't let people rule ur life or tell u what to do... Always fight n defend your home...
6) if u have let go, always be contented and move forward with life no matter what happens...
7) have a forgiven spirit and let go...
On the man's part...
1) there is always a second chance... Give it to her if u value her so much...
2) don't be too quick to celebrate n transfer someone else's dreams to another cos of one mistake..
3) keep fighting for your home no matter how long it will take...
4) use ur head In everything you do...
The man's offence was small but very grave... He was too quick to celebrate amidst another person's suffering irrespective of the fact that he gave her both cash n keys... The woman needed her dreams too...they should have forgiven one another, come back together nd start all over...
So I blame the both of dem...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by theunnamed: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I agree with Gringo for one David Oyelowo played a Full-blown Nigerian without apologies.

The accent though was hogwash, I wonder why those like to portray Nigerians like that, most Nigerian youth don't have an accent talkless of that kind....

Other than that though,it was gooooood, really good
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by BruncleZuma: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
theunnamed:

The accent though was hogwash, I wonder why those like to portray Nigerians like that, most Nigerian youth don't have an accent talkless of that kind....

Other than that though,it was gooooood, really good

My brother my accent no be here ooo... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by Okaka27(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
rita25:
ADDICTED................That movie is crey kiss
you're a bad gyal grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? by ritylove(f): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
IamPlato:

grin

Today Is Going To Be Great... I Can Trek To Port Harcourt if You Dont Mind
u base in lag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.