Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me Post Articles On My Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Help Me Post Articles On My Blogs (337 Views)

Post Articles And Earn Big / Get Paid $10 Daily Posting Comments on Blogs / How To Make Money Online Posting Pictures And Articles On SOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Help Me Post Articles On My Blogs by ekel101: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2018
I am looking for content posters to post on different blogs.
your job will include posting of articles from different websites to a particular blog
Make sure the content are displayed in the right category.
This comes with a fantastic offer - You earn as you posts, you are not limited to the number of content you can post in a day, you can post as many content as possible, the more content you post the better your earning, You will be paid by the number of content you post.

Pay will be weekly or twice in a month depending on how you want it. Please you must have a laptop or computer, a fast internet to be able to do this. Send an email to leksimport@gmail.com , please don't bother sending your CV, just send a message that you are interested and why you think you qualify to do the job.

You will be contacted immediately, for details , we are looking at 3 or 4 people to start posting starting from 1st of september

(1) (Reply)

Neo Socket Plug And Save 20%on Car Fuel Consumption / Invest In Lexington Gardens Sangotedo Ajah Lekki With C Of O / Pko Processing Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.