Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (53071 Views)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics) / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Rosheal(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin nawaooo
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by elotajohn1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Audray(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
She's happy cos it's a guy? If it was a lady in the exact same outfit, there'd be an unspoken agreement to NOT BE SEEN or noticed together by others. No way Jose! Don't ask me why.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by seyigiggle: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
she has found her big god cheesy
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Jackipapa: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I blame Lai Mohammed!
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
ahdonblivit
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by jeff1607(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
had the same awkward scenario in school but the girl talk say make we go mama blessing side for June 12, was thinking we would just talk and get to know each other never knew she was out with her friends to look for guys to take them out. uniBen guys go relate.

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by condomuser: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Soon his john thomas will find his way to your puna and you surely wont know how that happenrd
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Nellybank(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
must it be in the night?
kingxsamz:
So what later happened that night?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by shapman: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
This picture grin grin grin grin-----I don't know, I just don't know why
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Boyfriend and Girlfriend....the lady probably wants the picture to attract twitter users attention.CASE CLOSED
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by farem: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Takeit2017:

took to Twitter to share a photo with an equally young man,dressed in matching outfits. The surprising thing is,she revealed they have never met each other prior to this and she found it funny that they were both rocking the same outfits down to their sneakers.

The lady whose name is Amariahh wrote ,

Many Twitter users have been retweeting the post,hoping he sees it and it turns to a happy ending.

MORE @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/strangers-bump-into-each-other-and.html

if he be ya spiritual husband (abi na de wife sef)
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by bossrillboss: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
na big fat lie joor...nansense

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by ACE1010: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
kingxsamz:

Your guess is good as mine grin grin grin
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Noblefirstlady: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by debokeji(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
vivypretty:
I don't have the nose to smell twitter lies but if it's true then, it's really an odd situation.
I swear big lies
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by modsfucker: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
vivypretty:
I don't have the nose to smell twitter lies but if it's true then, it's really an odd situation.

I'm even suspecting that the guy staged it as an easy way of getting at the girl... He must have planted sources around her... Guys can do the weirdest things for the girls they love
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by debokeji(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
deeper part of hell
Noblefirstlady:
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by debokeji(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
modsfucker:

I'm even suspecting that the guy staged it as an easy way of getting at the girl... He must have planted sources around her... Guys can do the weirdest things for the girls they love
Kai! hold m der, stop exergerating d matter
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
There’s nothing special here. If I wear a black fitted T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans I will see at least six women wearing the same.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by modsfucker: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
debokeji:
Kai! hold m der, stop exergerating d matter

Ok sir, sorry sir.
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by babtoundey(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
JamaicanLove:

AND THEY FvCKED

You were there when they f..ked. Weren't you?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
MariaLavina:
Fate smiley

MJBOLT
( m ): 12:54pm
It will turn to happy ending in "za other room"

Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by debokeji(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
babtoundey:

You were there when they f..ked. Weren't you?
yesn't I�
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by rita25(f): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
AND DATS HOW THE RUSHING OF EACH OTHER STARTED? REALLY? MCHEEEEW BADBELLE WILL NOT KILLI ME undecided
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by Yusman316(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
No coincidence here. One of them was stalking the other, simple cool
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by kearls: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
How does this add value to my life now?
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by wildkat: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
kingxsamz:

Why that night??
Re: Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing by 2ruborn9ja(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Twitter!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.